Naruto - Squad 13's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's still going I'm having trouble ironing a character out with a friend of mine. The person whom was in reserve has sent me messages but heasn't finalized anything. If this was dead I would have told you tim.

Okay I just wanted to see what was going on. Keep me updated if you can please.

I'm not really certain what I can inform you of really besides that the people have a general idea of what they want.

Suddenly CS out of nowhere.

===
Character Sheet:

Name:Hyuuga Tsubame

Nickname/Alias:Tsubame

Birthplace:Konoha

Clan/Bloodline:Hyuuga

Chakra Nature:Wind

Appearance:
UP9GVdl.png

Personality:She is very indifferent to most people. Not that to say she was unsociable, but she simply didn't care about other people or what they did as long as it didn't affect her in any way. While Tsubame would respond if people interact with her, she much prefer to be in the spot out in the forest, where there was a small waterfall for her to train in, or just sit around relaxing. Perhaps that was for the best, for she lacks any real social skills other than the etiquette her father taught her.

History:Without a doubt, the Hyuuga are a tight clan with strict training. She and her father were no different. Having shown much promise, she was often brought along for harsh training. This of course made her very scarce in the village after lessons, leaving her no real time to make friends or really socialize. The only time when she could really be relied on to show up was when there was a test, often with bruises and bandaged wounds.
As the only daughter to Hyuuga Jumaki, she was doted on from very early on, being taught basic techniques almost as soon as she could stand. As such she was taught to believe her father's love can only be earned through her achivements, pushing her forwards to excel in the academy. Upon her graduaton, she was awarded upon that day twin swords in black laquered wooden sheaths. It was unique in that it could be attached to each other by sockets on the hilt and the bottom of the sheath, allowing the user to fit them together as they wish.
It was such a rare show of her father's affection that she remained spaced out for the rest of the day, before deciding she would use them as much as she could. Who knows? Perhaps she could even find her own style with the weapons.

=========================================
Weapons/Items: Twin swords, with black laquered wooden handles and sheath, with both handles and sheaths having sockets to attach them to each other. And basic ninja equipments, with no kunai, and a basic first aid kit.

Jutsu:

Canon Jutsu
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Custom Jutsu
None for now.
===

i'll accept her.

Character Sheet
Personal Information
Name: Rinnosuke Hyuuga
Nickname/Alias: Defective Product
Birthplace: Konohagakure
Clan/Bloodline: Hyuuga, Main Branch
x1eVxKJ.png
Personality: An extremely tenacious individual. The kind of crazy person who can set a goal and painstaking leverage anything and everything in his metaphorical arsenal to make it happen. Naturally, he isn't very much the type to lose his cool in most situations, but that's not necessarily a good thing. He bottles up all his negativity and, while it provides him insane levels of restraint, eventually it'll come to boil if he isn't careful. He absolutely detests those who think themselves greater than everyone else simply because they are more powerful, an opinion borne from their incompatibility with his personal ideals. In that sense, he could be called naive in his almost self-destructive dedication to his beliefs. Nevertheless, Rinnosuke is the very definition of someone who will stay true to their convictions until the very end.
History: The first born of the Hyuuga main branch, and more or less a member of the clan in name only. And although he was born with the Byakugan, the power of Rinnosuke's dojutsu was weak even compared to the worst eyes in the entire history of the family. Perhaps in a different family he would've been born blind. Not wishing to accept the possibility that the first of the newest generation's dojutsu could be so hinderingly pathetic, the clan assumed he was merely a late-bloomer and expected his Byakugan to reach power befitting his status soon enough.

Unfortunately it didn't, and even alongside the increasingly draconian training regimen he forced himself into, he couldn't even come close to his clan's capabilities one bit. His Byakugan remained as weak as ever, and without it he couldn't use the Gentle Fist as effectively as he'd wish - though he would end up using Gentle Fist as a basis for a variant Taijutsu style. His regular jutsu weren't much better either. And with each year that passed, his clan turned their gaze away from him more and more. Though it had not been told to him outright, Rinnosuke knew that the consensus was that he was not worthy of the family name even with all his effort into trying to just reach the standard.

But Rinnosuke was never one to remain fettered. Though it seemed he could never become a true Hyuuga shinobi, he refused to allow himself to just lay down and accept his fate. Even if he was weak. Even if he wasn't born into power. Even didn't have a natural aptitude... He persevered, redoubling his efforts again and again. He was determined to prove that he wasn't anyone's lesser - that greatness is earned, not given.

Combat Information
Chakra Nature: Lightning, Water (Locked)
Weapons/Items
  • Standard Ninja Tools - Shuriken, kunai and other such items a ninja is supposed to have. Two kunai are stored in a seal on the underside of his right bracer.
  • Bow and Arrow - A Japanese-style short bow that's stored, along with arrows, in a seal located on the underside of his left bracer.
Strengths
  • Combat analysis and ingenuity
  • Determination
Weaknesses
  • Mediocre strength and endurance
  • Lack of outstanding abilities or attributes
  • Pitiful Kekkei Genkai skill
  • Inferiority complex
Canon Jutsu
Custom Jutsu
  • Controlled Body Flicker Technique
    Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
    Range: Support
    Nature Type: N/A
    Description: A modification on the traditional Body Flicker Technique. Rather than near-instant movement from Point A to B, this variation essentially allows the user to move at directed high-speeds. Currently merely doubles speed.
    Weaknesses:
    • Slower and more taxing to maintain than the original

Is there a spot where I can put a custom Taijutsu style?

EDIT: Darn. Too late.

Well just put it under custom jutsu. However since fubuki joined before you are you fine with waiting until we get to the time skip where we get you as an add onto the squad?

Edit: Opps I think I forgot to put Kekkei Genkai ON the character sheet my mistake.

Also with your character i really recommend just re-doing the character by placing them in a different clan and re-writing the history. You don't have gentle fist listed and your character clearly specializes in weapons more than taijutsu. I recommend the Hatake or a custom clan for that purpose.

Also I don't really get what the whole point of this 'controlled body flicker' is about.

Last edited:
Sure, I can wait.

He lacks Gentle Fist because you need Byakugan to use it effectively. Bad Byakugan = Bad Gentle Fist. The custom style would've been something that takes ideas from GF and does some customizing here and there.

But I'll definitely change the clan anyway since I hate overlap.

As for the explanation: Regular body flicker is pretty much teleportation in a straight line right? Controlled is taking the same principles used to increase speed and use it to... Well, increase speed. But at a low enough degree to actually do something other than flash step forward.

Think about it like the difference between super speed and teleportation.

Alright do as you like Zero. As for the custom jutsu it sounds a lot like Swift Release in my opinion which is banned KG. I'm not as worried about it now since it's Genin level but later it as you evolve it it seems like a bit much.

So Vance since now my character is the only uchiha can I make him like Sahoru as in he's the prodigy of the uchiha or should I just leave him as is?

Sahoru still exists for the moment and we're a bit far into the first part to change it now. You can unlock your second tomoe once we hit our 'zabuza' archtype character in the second chapter or later if you see fit but yeah I don't see now as a good time to uber him for no good reason.

I'll post later but I'm going to be firm on the insistence that Fubuki adds more to what his character did earlier prior to meeting Sahoru and getting his note.

Yo Tim we're waiting on you.

You'll see just react.

Bakeneko? Shall we just burn everything down? Beasts are afraid of fire after all.

In a cavern full of dirt and stone? Mitsuhide can use wood style but not to an great extent like Hashirama. He just doesn't conjure up trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.