Naruto - Squad 13's Journey

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to post later tonight.

Hey Tim we've walked a dog and put up a bunch of posters the past two days I believe. I really don't those would count as C Rank missions and or intense training but hey whatever floats your boat my man.

I never said they were C ranked missions I said that they were D ranked missions. And I also said that when we were actually training and not doing the D ranked missions that the training was intense.

Alright I must have misunderstood. Also I didn't expect him to give us training so I'll just chalk that up to him giving Neji extra lessons the past two days when asked.

It's not that Neji is weak it's just that he's grossly outclassed. His heavy specialized in taijutsu leading him to be able to counter Mitsuhide until he breaks out his ninjutsu and or he would most likely outlast him due to his own natural stamina being a senju.

Once he gets his sharingan in second and third stage he'll be a more more powerful character but he'll unlikely be able to use ninjutsu in copying forms due to his preferred form instead he'll just dance circles around people who aren't good at close range. That being said charging an expert ninjutsu user or a genjutsu expert may end very badly for your health if you're not careful.

I didn't want him to be like that I'd much rather be good at ninjutsu and genjutsu it's just at the time when Sahoru was a character so I kinda had to do it like that

Last edited:
So basically one of the best parts about the sharnigan being able to copy ninjutsu he won't be able to do?

If he goes that way he can do so. However at this point he's poured most of his early training into his taijutsu. Meaning he'd need to ignore his previous training and get Mitsunari or another person to train him in Ninjutsu training. He'll get good at it but at the same time it'd take some years for him to do so. As it is he needs the abilities to do the ninjutsu. If he sees another Uchiha do say Great Fire Annihilation it doesn't matter if he knows how to do it because he'd need the chakra reserves AND the skill to do so. It was why Sasuke had to settle with Tiger Barrage instead of the primary lotus. It may also be a factor in why Sasuke didn't copy jutsu like Kakashi.

Also if you think the ability to copy moves is the sharingan's best ability then Madara laughs at you vehemently while he's using taijutsu to wipe out an entire army.

Haha I know it's not the best ability obviously when someone unlocks the mangekyo sharnigan the abilllites you unlock are much better than just being able to copy jutsu. Okay you explained yourself very well. So I'll just try and have neji train in ninjutsu a lot more.

You still need to figure out a way to unlock it. It needs tremendous amounts of sacrifice or will power to achieve it. At this rate short of finding a girlfriend and getting her murdered obito styleI don't see how he'll unlock it.

I'll be willing to suspend the roleplay for a couple days due to the holidays if you'd guys prefer it.

It's up to you I'm totally fine with roleplaying over the holidays but it's us to you guys

are we still doing this?

well I've been waiting for tim to post.

Hey sorry guys a lot of things came up and I wasn't able to get on so for that I apologise but I am good to go now!

Status
Not open for further replies.