Naruto - Squad 13's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still conscious and can see what is going on but well yeah you ignored the second jutsu that was sent towards both you and Fubuki's characters. Fub hasn't replied yet but to my knowledge you didn't try to stop the genjutsu so much as temporarily avoided it. Stopping genjutsu revolves around releasing it before it can hit you. So now it's up to Mitsuhide and or Fubuki's character to get you out of it. And seeing as you pissed off Mitsuhide and he sucks with genjutsu...

No it is not a shadow clone. It is a form of Genjutsu that takes an incorporeal form and charges it's target. If you punched it it wouldn't do anything. If it punched you...well the genjutsu takes effect. It works through contact since as soon as it touches you the genjutsu activates.

fuq it, imma draw something up for this tonight just because i can.

Alright I hope you guys had a good thanksgiving. I was doing well up until the time I got home and came back to find one of the roleplayers in a group trying to make a case for something I made clear that I wouldn't allow in the rules.

Regardless to answer your question from steam fubuki Mitsuhide wears: A dark brownish jacket, a white t-shirt underneath, a pair of black shoes, and his headband is also black but it is worn in a bandanna fashion like the chunin instructor.

Yes I've had a good thanksgiving as well accept for the fact that I know I have to wake up at 3:30 Friday morning lol, and I'm just assuming that person is in a different roleplay than this one right ?

Well I don't see you complaining and Fubuki isn't either so yes it's neither of you. It's a guy on another site. Basically all I've handed him concessions once already, allowing him to change his entire line up for the roleplay. He has questioned me multiple times already despite being in for only one chapter, and has also questioned other roleplayers. The way I see it is that he's complaining way to much. The roleplay has been going on for about a year now and none of the roleplayers have questioned me about anything more than twice about anything in the whole year. This guy? He's spoken up at least four times in the past month or so. I'm all about letting people ask questions...when it doesn't state in the rules that I will not allow said thing in this roleplay and you haven't made things harder for me to wriggle around.

Yea I completely understand. I've roleplayed with people like that before. It's annoying.

Well regardless I'll be posting tomorrow. I'm not in the mood and mind set to post at the moment.

either of you can post. I just punt kicked the cat into the air.

Tim it's like you WANT Mitsuhide to hate Neji's guts. Most people I know would have taken Mitsuhide's deal and said whatever mentally about him. Yeah Mitsuhide has been talking trash but at that one point he's basically saying 'hey let's stop fighting at least for the moment and if not I just want you to be aware I can cut through your bones like toilet paper.'

I get he has his own inferiority complex and all but so far honestly it seems like you've really been overplaying Neji's actual capabilities. He really shouldn't have been able to see through the boulder, he ran into a genjutsu, and with his handicap in ninjutsu Mitsuhide should honestly be able to take him in a battle unless Neji can completely overwhelm him in Taijutsu. Otherwise it would be pretty hard for Neji to beat either of the other two teammates. 360 Vision, and gentlefist plus wood style with a clone vs. some movement tracking and the ability to see through some minor genjutsu. Not to say he is completely weak but out of the group he's got the weakest kekkei genkai at the moment. As it is it's Neji - Taijutsu/Genjutsu/Ninjutsu, Mitsuhide - Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Genjutsu, and Tsubame hasn't been in long enough for me to make a guess but it would be taij/gen/nin.

Sorry not use to playing the weakest character In the group. In other naruto roleplays I'm usually one of the stronger characters.

Well try to keep this in mind bro. It really is coming off as Neji being a little dick. Mitsuhide is prejudice against the Uchiha not making that an excuse but that's the reason why he's being an ass. Your guy has an inferiority complex that is now being transplanted from Sahoru to Mitsuhide just because making him come off as angsty. And it's not like Mitsuhide is the strongest here he got his ass beat quite frankly.

Hey Tim Fub is having internet problems so I'll give him a day or two before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.