Naruto - Squad 13's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Tim just a note it's Sensei not Sensai like you're putting it down as.

Well Mitsuhide won't be much better so all aboard the hate train.

Also by Mei did you mean Mina?

You could have just looked at the first post lol.

I'm just rolling with it Tim.

They will get better I promise. It's kinda hard doing this on a phone.

Hey Tim if I may make a suggestion change the words 'can not' to 'don't' so it's "If we do not/don't fight each other'

Okay done. Sorry I'm really not this bad. I am on my phone and it's a little difficult. I apologize.

Well so much for characterization I'll just move us along I suppose.

Hey Hill how did your character hear Mitsuhide? He was whispering to Neji so unless your guy has really good hearing he's most likely not going to pick up on that.

He whispered? And Sahoru does have good hearing, but not that good. Must have missed it, have a lot on my mind today.

fair enough we all make mistakes so just fix it when you get a chance.

I bet you weren't expecting that.

Alright so Tim didn't have to change his post I copied and pasted mine I hope you appreciate that tim I had to re-do the color coding.

Hey hill you put down that your going to the hot springs not the sewers. And if you could please ask permission from now on before puppeting the NPC's that you haven't made yourself. Kenshin's a bit more of a smack talker usually.

So here's the deal for this part of the prologue. You got free reign to show off or do whatever you want with your character as long as it is not combat oriented. They can be genjutsu traps, weapon traps, people oriented, etc. Do whatever you want I'll throw up Mitsuhide's one since I have it done already after Tim posts for Neji.

Also guys this will be a lengthy amount of time in the events of the posts so feel free to take your time making them.

Will do. But Tim already said he was going to the Hot springs, and I don't mind sending Sahoru to the sewers. Guy could use some sewers in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.