Naruto - Squad 13's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
The code is broken really badly Tim. Please fix it before I look at the character. Also by just glancing at his jutsu he wouldn't likely have the genjutsu sharingan ability without his second tomoe.

Okay edited hope that's better if not I apologize. I'm new to this website and to that code.

Fire Style Flame bullet is basically Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique

You have given no examples in the history as of why he is good at Ninjutsu outside of him being of the Uchiha Blood. Mitsuhide's talent was clear when he managed to use his Ninjutsu to pass near the head of his class in it and he was shown to be able to get ninjutsu such as summon wood from the ground down really quickly. Unless you give a reason as such or give examples in the bio then I will consider him above average in it but not to the level of Mitsuhide or Sahoru. My recommendation is to make him a physical tank due to his lack in talent in genjutsu which is odd considering his uchiha heritage.

by general strength I'm assuming you mean that he is both constitutional based and talented in strength? Also for work ethic it'd be that he has a strong drive to keep going and not give up AND or that he is just Diligent in what he does that is more prudent than just saying that he has one.

Likewise you have not listed any friends, hobbies, examples of what he has been through in his early life, etc in the history section and it needs to be increased. Right now the history basically says he trained a lot and he for whatever reason grew up in the shadow of Saboru.

Okay I edited his history and made it so that he is not weak in genjutsu but he is still learning it and it will improve once his sharingan improves. I hope this is okay I really like and want to be in this roleplay.

I want you to lower his Ninjutsu abilities down a bit. Having a team full of the top ninjutsu users in the class in one group is very unlikely. In exchange give him a decent boost to his taijutsu. It evens him out and gives him reason to be put in a squad of ninjutsu and genjutsu users like Mitsuhide and Sahoru. Granted Mitsuhide's main style of offensive is mixing his ninjutsu INTO his taijutsu hence the sword ability but he will mainly be a ninjutsu user late game.

Edit: To clarify this it's not because I want your character to have weak ninjutsu based abilities. It's because we already have two top genin in the group with abilities in ninjutsu they use to bolster their taijutsu. Having your character focus on taijutsu lets your character branch into stuff like leaf hurricane with the bonus of fire based jutsu added into it. In other words he advances steadily AS a taijutsu/Ninjutsu mixer. As opposed to Mitsuhide whom will most likely be a ninjutsu beat late game and Sahoru whom will be a genjutsu taijutsu type late game.

Last edited:
Okay I made his ninjutsu above average and his taijutsu excellent.

Alright then I'll accept the character then. Feel free to post. Let's see how this works with two Uchiha on a squad when Mitsuhide clearly dislikes them.

Probably a good thing that Sahoru ain't much of a team player. The two Uchiha might just gang up on the poor Senju else. Haha.
Sahoru still has a long way to go before he's any kind of a genjutsu master, though. Currently his primary means of combat is kenjutsu.

Well let's just see how this goes go ahead and post in the IC Hillan

I was not aware there was an IC up. Where is the link? Haha.

front page upper right hand corner with the word 'play' click it.

Hey Hill will you be able to get a post up by the end of tomorrow?

Alright Hill I'll give you two more days if you can't post by then I will try to find someone else because I've given you more than ample time to post. Even if you're busy in real life this is starting to look like it's going to die.

I understand that. Sorry for being quite slow. I shall try to get on it tonight.

I'm counting on you Hill.

Also Tim are you still here?

Alright just making sure.

If I made any errors in that post please let me know. It's an older post and I fixed it up slightly to make it better but even now it may not be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.