Naruto - Squad 13's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has already made a Uchiha CS however if you wish to do so then feel free to make one. I really discourage you from it to prevent people from being similar but as I said I will still allow you to make it.

Edit: see above and my reply below.

Last edited:
To re answer it in short: yes but I heavily discourage it as said above.

All right now is everyone still here now that the update is done?

Aight. Very constructive criticism, I like it.

The Halo Blade means creating fire around the tanto and slashing with the Tanto, it's one of Shishui's techniques in the newest Naruto game. Pretty cool.

You're right, largely, his weaknesses comes in socializing, in befriending people. He's a lone wolf, and lone wolfs quickly become prey to packs. He's a tactical genius in the spirit that he can very easily construct a strategy that works for himself, how to assault an enemy properly, for instance.

He's called "The Great Uniter" Ironically, because that's what he wants to do, but has not yet achieved. It's a name that's currently being used to tease him. I will add more to the Backstory and give him more concrete, less abstract weaknesses.

Thank you very much Hillian

Well since I have no experience playing the new game can you link me to some footage so I can see what a weaker version of it would be like or at least compare it to something?

Well in that case I'd label him as a Self Taught Combative Expert not tactical expert.

Alright then it will be interested to see how the dynamic of his relationship with his cousin Shina Uchiha goes. Shina is the main rival character to Mitsuhide in this roleplay per say. They don't like each other in the way Ino doesn't like Sakura.

Okay I am working on my uchiha now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 6
Alright I think I get the jest of it Hillian. A scaled down version of the jutsu would be probable given your character's level of ability but it wouldn't be as fancy as Shisui's is in that video given that at that time he looks about chunin or jounin level, I don't know the context of when that battle took place. That sound fair to you?

Added some more details to the backstory, gave him a more concrete weakness.

Also: Absolutely, I never intended for anything else. Sahoru still has much to learn when it comes to transferring chakra through objects.

He looks good now Hillian as long as you remove his wind chakra nature I'll allow the character as stated before secondary chakra natures on genin without kekkei genkai are not allowed. Other than that I have nothing else to say on that matter.

Also I'm going to assume Harley is still with us but if she doesn't comment in the OOC for a couple days or send me a comment then I may not consider her in the rp. That being said she has informed me that her internet is being wonky so it may be up to that. With that being said however OOC talk is important in a smaller rp such as this.

Oh, yeah! I forgot I put that in there. That was for the fancy Fire Jutsu followed by Wind jutsu combo's down the line.

Also to Tim I'm placing the restriction on your character not having a half awakened sharingan like Hillian's as to not make the characters to alike in terms of abilities. As I said I DO NOT want another Uchiha but being the fair person that I am, I'm allowing it for the sake of letting people do as they will.

Edit: Hill just put it in something like this then (Wind chakra will be learned later) or something along those lines.

Nah. I already edited it out, I'll edit it back in when it becomes relevant.

Also, Tim, if you want to achieve the same kind of "Image" a Uchiha have, you could make a Sarutobi. They're kickass, as big and as influentual as the Uchiha, the Sarutobi are the head of the noble clans of Konoha. Of course, that means no sharingan. Though, I don't mind there being two Uchiha in the same team, but with three, included the NPC, it might get a bit crowded of the Sharingan-Kind.

Alright I'll accept your character Hill feel free to post in the IC.

That's fine I'll make my character just have a one tomoe sharnigan for the beginning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
Uh why did you repost it? It's just a pic.

image.jpg
Name: Uchiha Neji

Nickname: none

Village: Konoha

Birthplace: konoha in the land of fire

Known history and secrets:

Personality: Neji is a nice dedicated talented individual. He trains a lot as he is trying to be the best shinobi he can be. He also wants to get out of the shadow of his older cousin and friend Sahoru. While he does look up to Sahoru as pretty much an older brother and a very skilled shinobi. He wants everyone to stop putting him behind Sahoru and wants everyone to consider them equals. He loves his clan and his village and will do whatever he has needs to defend the village and his clan. Neji does have friends and likes to relax and joke around with them at times, but most of the time he is training by him self with his father, uncle or sometimes Sahoru.

History
Born into the Uchiha clan, his father Ryuu taught him to go after what he wanted and to never be afraid. He also taught him a great work ethic, with which he has become one of the hardest workers in his clan and the village, since he always wants to get better. Neji is constantly in the shadow of his cousin Sahoru and though he does love and respect his cousin, he wants nothing more then to surpass his cousin and become the next leader of the uchiha clan. At the very least he just wants people including his cousin to think of Neji as his equal. Neji has been good at ninjutsu since he was a little kid. He very quickly picked up fire style and which made him above the average of the class in ninjutsu. He needs to work on his genjutsu, he only has one tomoe right now so his genjutsu with his sharingan is weak. It will improve once his sharingan starts to improve. His taijutsu has been excellent since he was a little kid. He was at the top of the class in taijutsu, not that his ninjutsu was anything to take lightly, but his taijutsu was great. Neji grew up with very loving parents who always made sure he had everything he needed. They loved to help him train and to go out and do thighs as a family. His father Ryuu also taught him about the uchiha way and what it meant to be an uchiha. Neji loved going out and exploring the village with his friends. He made plenty of friends as a child and continued making them in the academy. When he Entered the academy he was determined to be the number one student in his class. Unfortunately for him Sahoru and Mitsuhide wee in his class and they both finished ahead of him. Neji still finished in the top three of his class which is an impressive feat and something his parents said he should be proud of, but it wasn't where he wanted to be he wanted to be better. Now that he is out of academy he is excited to continue to prove him self to people, make new friends and explore the world.

Clan:
Uchiha.

Dreams and aspirations:
To become one of the greates shinobi ever and to become the leader of the uchiha clan

General strengths:
His ninjutsu
His strong drive to keep pushing no matter what the odds are.
His general strength
General weaknesses:
He acts sometimes with out thinking during battle
He tries to one up his cousin at times during battle which can lead to dangerous situations

---

Combat intel:

Known chakra natures:

Fire, (later on lighting)

Kekkei Genkei:
Sharingan, activated, one tomoe.

Jutsu's that (s)he has shown capable of using:

Canon:

Fire Style: Great Fireball.
Can use Twice a day before running out of chakra.

Fire style: flame bullet
Can use multiple times a day

---

Equipment Info:

Shown weapons:
Name:

Ninja Tools

Description:
One "Box" of Shuriken, Kunai and other ninja tools

(Some of this is taken from hillans character but really just the shardigan and great fireball descriptions because Neji is an uchiha too. If there is anything you want me to change tell me)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.