Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
send me a link to his/her sheet.

you just want me to do the Jutsu values, cause i'm leavin it up to you for clan stuffs :3.

Yeah just Jutsu values

Not a bad idea. Pasta, could you do the randoms for me, please? This way I don't have to choose a village. Lol Plus, I can have him wander for a bit too.

I need a drawing prompt

I went from drawing everything to drawing nothing--

Wait, there's an RP scenario generator. I could just put in one of my ships (not including your characters) and draw that.

((What I was trying to say was that I needed something to draw and wanted suggestions.))

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
All I have in mind are characters here, but, that's a whole other thing. Personally, I say just draw whatever comes to mind. Lol

All I have in mind are characters here, but, that's a whole other thing. Personally, I say just draw whatever comes to mind. Lol

That's the thing.

Nothing comes to mind.

Hmm...can you draw fight scenes? Maybe a glimpse at the fight your character is having?

I went from drawing everything to drawing nothing--

Wait, there's an RP scenario generator. I could just put in one of my ships (not including your characters) and draw that.

((What I was trying to say was that I needed something to draw and wanted suggestions.))
Shizuka riding around a tiny nine-tails. Or vice-versa.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
All the Jinchuuriki with mini/chibi versions of their bijuu o.O

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
That'd be ballin. Lol Be easier to do separate drawings and make it a collection. ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Well.... I'm already looking at the 2-tails myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.