Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why Neji shall become sasuke. Totally oblivious to girls.
And will also make him the least charming man to exist.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I just thought it'd be interesting to see people's reaction to me referencing a potential yaoi scenario. Since my male characters are usually straight.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Most of my characters just hit on the first pretty thing they see on two legs..that is human.

I just thought it'd interesting to see people's reaction to me referencing a potential yaoi scenario. Since my male characters are usually straight.

You had my hopes up of Neji getting laid by someone who isn't a rock.

You guys are so mean to Neji
Just so focused. Even my sexy jutsu will have no effect.
I should just make him go rouge
I wonder how many ninja are going to go rogue, just to team with Tsuki. :P
I just thought it'd interesting to see people's reaction to me referencing a potential yaoi scenario. Since my male characters are usually straight.
I'm sure that makes Jessica very happy.

Lol I already had it decided that I'd make Kenji bi, if only for the fact that I really want to get some experience writing characters whom are actually attracted to males.

Besides, it's kinda nice to write someone a little different than what I usually do.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I should just make an album of all my characters.

Hey, Jess. Feel up to doing a lineart for Kenji in the next few days?

I still need to finish up his sheet. Write out his past, do his jutsu, and if I'm allowed alter it to accommodate the Yonbi.

Booyah.

Edit: @timv999, all the Uchiha drama doe! Lol

Hey, Jess. Feel up to doing a lineart for Kenji in the next few days?

I still need to finish up his sheet. Write out his past, do his jutsu, and if I'm allowed alter it to accommodate the Yonbi.

Booyah.

Edit: @timv999, all the Uchiha drama doe! Lol

Allow me yaoi to draw him up then yaoi ^-^

yaoiyaoiyaoi

Always drama with Neji between his sister and trying to find a lover haha.

"I wish I were your socks so I could be with you every step of the way. Oh wait, you're a rock, you don't wear socks." -Neji

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.