Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
send me a link to his/her sheet.

you just want me to do the Jutsu values, cause i'm leavin it up to you for clan stuffs :3.

Yeah just Jutsu values

Not a bad idea. Pasta, could you do the randoms for me, please? This way I don't have to choose a village. Lol Plus, I can have him wander for a bit too.

I need a drawing prompt

I went from drawing everything to drawing nothing--

Wait, there's an RP scenario generator. I could just put in one of my ships (not including your characters) and draw that.

((What I was trying to say was that I needed something to draw and wanted suggestions.))

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
All I have in mind are characters here, but, that's a whole other thing. Personally, I say just draw whatever comes to mind. Lol

All I have in mind are characters here, but, that's a whole other thing. Personally, I say just draw whatever comes to mind. Lol

That's the thing.

Nothing comes to mind.

Hmm...can you draw fight scenes? Maybe a glimpse at the fight your character is having?

I went from drawing everything to drawing nothing--

Wait, there's an RP scenario generator. I could just put in one of my ships (not including your characters) and draw that.

((What I was trying to say was that I needed something to draw and wanted suggestions.))
Shizuka riding around a tiny nine-tails. Or vice-versa.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Reactions: The Dapper Mog
All the Jinchuuriki with mini/chibi versions of their bijuu o.O

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
That'd be ballin. Lol Be easier to do separate drawings and make it a collection. ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Well.... I'm already looking at the 2-tails myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.