Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair is really long so a ponytail feels like a big lump on my head.

Lol yeah. I haven't had a chance to get any supplies yet, plus I've been pretty busy, so, I haven't started practicing drawing yet. I'm kinda nervous even to practice. Lol

Lol yeah. I haven't had a chance to get any supplies yet, plus I've been pretty busy, so, I haven't started practicing drawing yet. I'm kinda nervous even to practice. Lol

You can practice with a random $1 pencil and notebook paper~ All you need to do is just do it~

Hey look at that everyone is an artist...i'm just gonna be in a corner sweating..from my eyes.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I know its just that everyone is so good..and all I can do is kill people.

I fucked that up a while ago.

I can't draw...its just something I want to put the work in to try and get decent

I can't draw...its just something I want to put the work in to try and get decent

Draw a circle

Then draw an upside down egg

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Finally another sports man I feel less lonely now.

My favorite is basketball

I would participate in fencing if my school had been cultured enough.

I tried fencing once it was fun just didn't have the time to do for a long time.

...go to your corner.

Do we know if senjutsu is allowed? I thoroughly enjoy the concept of it.

Maybe I should just make another genin with that goal in mind. Aoko already is a Jinchuuriki, no need to give her another really good boost. Then again...meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.