Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah sage jutsu is allowed here just gonna have to ask pasta on how you'll be able to use it.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Sage jutsu would only be taught by Summons, alongside Sage Mode, unless your my character Naka, of which naturally absorbs Nature Chakra (Which is what is used for Sage Jutsu and Sage Mode) and due to doing so is able to change her bodies form, at the cost of sanity.

So, get a summon line, then lots of training. Got it.

What do you think, Pasta? Do that with Aoko or a separate character?

Also; thanks for the info, dood.

I planned to with Shizuka, if things got that far.

Sages kick ass. I love the concept of the Sage Jutsu and Sage Mode. I love the summons too, it helps that they coincide.

I'm all the more excited for this character and rp knowing that I can give her that stuffs.

We can be sage buddies. Lol

I can also be a sage buddie since Shibua can learn sage mode from the titans.

Sages kick ass. I love the concept of the Sage Jutsu and Sage Mode. I love the summons too, it helps that they coincide.

I'm all the more excited for this character and rp knowing that I can give her that stuffs.

We can be sage buddies. Lol
Sage Jinchuuriki buddies.

That's up to you, do you think you can handle another character or do you just want to do that with Aoko? Honestly, whoever you do it with it doesn't matter, since the Sage Mode training only takes 3-6 months, depending on which summons you gain, and learning Sage Jutsu from them won't take very long, unless they're super strong jutsu >_>. All the while on the side you naturally gain stats for training and can learn regular jutsu.

Also, just so you all know, the method for gaining Sage Mode/Absorbing Sage Chakra is different for all summons, you'll learn them when i do the NPC/GM posts for your summons and all to teach you the stuff, but still ^^.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
That's pretty boss. Two sage buddies, Two Jinchuuriki buddies, and of course one who is both. So much future fun!

Ah, that is fairly clever of you, Pasta. I'm looking forward to training with your NPC peeps. All the stats and stuff!

So much fun indeed.

Can't trust those Raikage. He'll try to get you with the lariat or something.

Too bad he doesn't know Lariat >_>.

*Knows lariat*

Hmmm. But what animals to go with?

*ponders dramatically*

Just thinking out loud.

Well its not really a jutsu its a super fast closeline

When the whole chunin exams are over.

The first step to being a ninja patience young grass hopper you shall have your chance soon.

Mainly water based jutsu since I don't have the fire nature like you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.