Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair is really long so a ponytail feels like a big lump on my head.

Lol yeah. I haven't had a chance to get any supplies yet, plus I've been pretty busy, so, I haven't started practicing drawing yet. I'm kinda nervous even to practice. Lol

Lol yeah. I haven't had a chance to get any supplies yet, plus I've been pretty busy, so, I haven't started practicing drawing yet. I'm kinda nervous even to practice. Lol

You can practice with a random $1 pencil and notebook paper~ All you need to do is just do it~

Hey look at that everyone is an artist...i'm just gonna be in a corner sweating..from my eyes.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I know its just that everyone is so good..and all I can do is kill people.

I fucked that up a while ago.

I can't draw...its just something I want to put the work in to try and get decent

I can't draw...its just something I want to put the work in to try and get decent

Draw a circle

Then draw an upside down egg

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Finally another sports man I feel less lonely now.

My favorite is basketball

I would participate in fencing if my school had been cultured enough.

I tried fencing once it was fun just didn't have the time to do for a long time.

...go to your corner.

Do we know if senjutsu is allowed? I thoroughly enjoy the concept of it.

Maybe I should just make another genin with that goal in mind. Aoko already is a Jinchuuriki, no need to give her another really good boost. Then again...meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.