Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Torn between that or having Tsuki gain another member.

Well, i'd rather not release that info, since we don't even know if Kumiko will accept the trade or not yet.

It shall remain a secret until the time comes to make that decision~

So...no hyuga. Huh. Fine. I'll make a fuck-mothering Inuzuka then.

If I can, at least. I feel some of the minor clans don't get enough credit.

Well.... No Hyuga yet. Like I said.... (Looks at Akihiko)..... There's always Mpreg no Jutsu in the future.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
So...no hyuga. Huh. Fine. I'll make a fuck-mothering Inuzuka then.

If I can, at least. I feel some of the minor clans don't get enough credit.
As long as it's a missing nin, it's fine. I'll give you and @Solar✹Blitzfang43 the levels and stuff for them/your sheet (In the case of Solar) later.

I would put holes in you if you didn't have that stupid fox.

I finally finished something~

With a freaking background

((I'm aware the coloring is lazy, but when Photoshop keeps making me color on the wrong layer and starting over, it tests your patience. <.<))

~The rain is because they were raised in Amegakure, which kind of explains itself.
~Konoha gloves because Konoha
~They hold their umbrellas like that to protect each other from the downpour. Since they are the only family they have left (that they care about), they do what they can to protect each other. Even the simplest of things.
~That cat raincoat is what Kumiko was wearing when she witnessed her father's death.
~Same thing with Akihiko's raincoat.
~Akihiko is eating Daifuku, because he has a sweet tooth. All you have to do is look in their fridge and you'll see just how bad it is.
~Kumiko's scarf is blue because Blue is the color of the Virgin Mary, and is associated with girls who have similar pure qualities. Blue usually indicates femininity, life, purity, etc., just as water does. Please keep in mind is that Kumiko's first Chakra element is water, as well. :3
~Akihiko's scarf is also blue because Blue can also symbolize peace, calm, stability, security, loyalty, sky, water, cold, technology, and depression. Maybe that's why he barely smiles. <.<
~It's night time because it was a "Dark and stormy night" that their daddy died. Huehuehuehueh
~The necklace around Akihiko's hand is the necklace he wears around his neck that used to be worn by his father.

Man, Kishimoto wasted such a great character. Dosu Kinuta had so much potential. He could have easily become really powerful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, Kishimoto wasted such a great character. Dosu Kinuta had some much potential. He could have easily become really powerful.

I gave up on Kishimoto on Chapter 700

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I should probably go ahead and make an effort to make my puppy ninja.

I'm quickly discovering that I adore realistic drawings of anime and digital 3D art characters.

I'm quickly discovering that I adore realistic drawings of anime and digital 3D art characters.

Me too~ They're so beautiful, but very hard to draw...

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Status
Not open for further replies.