Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup they were the original hokage.

I'm pretty sure we have enough perverted kage already.

...The things I can think of already.

REIKOS NOT PERVY DAMNIT!

And why she has a BDSM village.

*Crouches into a corner with a raincloud hovering above him as he draws circles in the ground*but she's not pervy i tell you TT_TT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Hah i get it raincloud cause its a water village.

Hey one of your characters is Pervy as in reiko and your other character is not pervy as in tsuki so you're one and one

But then what about Naka?

And heh, Raincloud XD.

Also, that IC was a bitch and a half because of the stuff i had to think of for Naka to say. The Info part for what Hibiki was asking for was easy, was able to make all of that up while typing it, but the Naka stuff was hard as hell cause i had to actually give her emotions n' shit >_<. Gonna go edit the Kumogakure stuff now btw :3.

Heh heh well your gonna love my next post.

Yea, though that doesn't mean he'll get the bloodlines or anything, just that theirs a rare chance he can. Though what the Special Foxes give him if he finds it are pretty cool too :3.

Yea, all the Special Contracts and such will have special things attached :3. But you have to work to get them.

Yup AmarixNaka is sure to be a thing at this point..but mainly because of Amari's blind kindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.