Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they don't have to be nudes persay >_> ;), XD, i'm just jokin' anyway :3.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 yea it appears so XD.

Heh, I wouldn't send them anyway. I rarely show pics of myself.

Awww, oh well, i do the same >_>.

Okay then who wants an alliance taking all offers now.

I promise not to blow up everything you ever loved.

[spoili]Remember that part where I promised not to blow up everything you ever loved? I LIED.[/spoili]

Well Reiko is all for an alliance, since she is relatively peaceful around 98% of the time :3.

Alrighty then lets sign that pact..by the way how do I make my village better.

Oh, i'll send you a PM with a few questions, you answer them, and depending on your answers are the things your village gets, hold on, i'll send you the PM now ^^. Making a IC post as well :3. Though i probably shouldn't be since i have college early in the morning, but at this point, i just don't care :3.

Thats the spirit pasta.

Oh by the way jesus christ towards that PM.

Sometimes i think you guys are a bad influence on me... But than i remember that their's no such thing as bad influences, just bad after-effects. Besides, like my Role Model Monty Oum once said "It doesn't matter how much sleep you get, no-one will care about that, what really matters is that you lost sleep over doing what you love. Because that just proves that you have Dedication, and those with Dedication turn out to be those who accomplish their dreams."

And IKR XD

Can't wait to see how my village shall look now.

The Hyuuga aren't part of Konoha :3.

If you look at the OP of this thread, and go to the Clans section, you'll see the Hyuuga aren't part of any village. It's because at the beginning i wanted each village to start off evenly, though it looks like Konoha has the most clans due to the Custom one's people made >_>. It's the reason why Hibiki was able to get Hyuuga eyeballs XD.

So the Hyuuga are just like a wandering clan? Well damn okay I guess I'll have to make someone else for hokage

Yea, sorry, the only reason the Uchiha, Uzumaki, and Senju clans started in this RP in Konoha was because that was how the village was formed in the first place :3. Why not make a Senju? Or your own clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.