Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol AmarixNaka FTW, though Naka may join Tsuki in her goals... Also, i edited the Kumo stuff :3.

Name: Ouka, The Insane Bomber (Popular nickname, but never called that to her face)
Appearance: For whatever reason, Ouka has taken to wearing half of an anbu mask over the right side of her face. The showing eye is a violet color while her face itself looks nearly unblemished, at least the half that can be seen. Her hair is long and is a bright pink, and the rest of her long and thin body is always hidden by layers of robes and a kusarigama wrapped around her body. Even her hands and fingers are always hidden in gloves with a special hole for her hand-mouths.
Village: Iwagakure
Ninja Rank: Kage
Bingo Book Rank: A
First Element: Earth
Second Element: Lightning
Clan: Nanane (Clan head)
Weapons/Equipment: Kusarigama
Family: Riko (Mother/blown up)
Koichi (Father/blown up)

Personality: Ouka can suffer violent mood swings at the drop of a hat, but she is always in a great mood when explosions happen. She loves giving gifts, especially clay sculptures she has made (sometimes they're normal ones, sometimes they're explosive; she likes to keep people guessing). For whatever reason, she enjoys putting on a show and must have a great entrance which usually involves making her own with explosives. Her other hobbies are drinking and gambling, and she is liable to flirt with anyone. The word 'restraint' is not in her vocabulary. She enjoys buying bizarre things.

Past: When she was 7, she blew up a large portion of her clan's housing, this included killing her parents. At 12, there was an accident at the academy that resulted in them having to rebuild a large portion of the building. There has not been a mission she has been on that did not result in SOMETHING being blown to bits (Yes, that includes D-ranks). Given all this, outside of her village, she has something of a monstrous reputation.

---Skills--- (rank them from B to A, you can only have 2 A's, you can also not rank/post skills you don't want you character can have, also please keep in mind, don't have them be able to do everything, as they are Kage, but they don't know everything.)

Taijutsu: B (47% out of 150% to A-Rank)
Ninjutsu: S
Genjutsu: B
Kusarigamajutsu: B (85% out of 150% to A-Rank)
Fuuinjutsu: B
Shurikenjutsu: B
Medical Ninjutsu: B (148% out of 150% to A-Rank)
Bomb-making: Level 5: B

---Jutsu--- (a Kage can only know the Academy 3, Shunshin and 5 other D, C, B, or A rank jutsu. They can also know an additional 1 S-Rank jutsu. if you want your character to know a jutsu you created please use the Custom Jutsu Sheet first.)
Silencing Technique: (Cost's 2,000 Chakra, Silences a room so that those outside of it can't hear inside.)
Shunshin (costs 600 Chakra and needs at least 220% Chakra Control (read the Chakra Control stat below to understand.))
Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (cost's 50 Chakra.)
Shadow Clone 500 Chakra per clone. (It's like this because Shadow Clones share any mental training (So learning jutsu, chakra control, chakra capacity, Intelligence, and Knowledge) back to their creator when they pop, including memories, but not any physical training. (Doesn't help you train Strength, Speed, Hand-Seal Speed, ect.)
Suicide Bombing Clone 50 Chakra, More Chakra = Bigger Explosions/More Clones Explode.
Earth Release: Earth Dome is 100 Chakra to cast, More Chakra = Bigger Dome, Sturdier/Stronger Dome, More Domes. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Earth_Dome
Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique is 100 chakra to cast and 50 per post to maintain. If their still in the ground and can't maintain it anymore, they will either A, be spit back out of the earth (if they still have chakra left), or B, death by being crush underground (if they have no Chakra).Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Chidori is 1,000 Chakra to cast, More Chakra=More Damage and more Speed.
B-rank Ninjutsu: Earth Release - Light Weight Rock Technique - 7500 Chakra
B-rank Ninjutsu (Medical): Chakra Scalpel - 4750 Chakra to create, 650 Chakra per turn to maintain
B-rank Ninjutsu (Medical): Poison Mist - 6750 Chakra
S-rank Ninjutsu: Lightning Release - Bunker Buster - 25500 Chakra
A-rank Ninjutsu: Lightning Release - Chidori Senbon - 11900 Chakra

Name: Clay-Air Bomb Jutsu
Clan: Nanane
Handseal's: 58
Type: Bomb manipulation (Needs level 4), ninjutsu
Chakra Control: 300%
Chakra Cost: 25,000
Description: This is a very special clay bomb that detonates in two parts. A very small explosion goes off on command while the outer, denser layer is spread throughout the air as a fine dust. When the fuel-air ratio is maximized after a certain time, the dust explodes in the air. This maximizes the explosive effect and can create powerful shockwaves. The gap between the first and second explosion can be measured in milliseconds.

Hydra sage mode

---Stats--- (you have 28 points to spend. Every point you put into Chakra Control and Chakra increases it by 1%, as i don't want to make it too easy for this. Once you go up in rank your Chakra and Chakra Control go back down to 50% but you keep how much Chakra you have and how good your Chakra Control is. Meaning you can still do jutsu you were doing before that rank, but now you can refine your Chakra Control more and increase your Chakra more.)
Strength: 497
Speed: 428
Handseal Speed: 588
Agility: 557 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 535 [+8 from clan)
Knowledge: 609 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 77% (in reality your Chakra Control is now 450%, or whatever number you change it to plus 400%) (The more Chakra you have the less Chakra Control you have. Feel free to edit this how you wish but keep that in mind.)
Chakra: 50%, 941,871 (every 2% is plus 1000 Chakra. the number this number goes down by 1000 every 5% you take off and put into chakra control.)
Finesse: 440 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 372 [+12 from clan]
Ryo (Money: 135,000

-200 kunai
-300 shuriken
- 2 fuuma shuriken
-10 Soldier Pills
-20 feet of Ninja Wire
-A Bingo Book
-A Forbidden Scroll with all of their Village's Forbidden Techniques and information that they can hide/place anywhere they want
-3 Blueprints (1 Blueprint required to start a special project in their village. 2 Blueprints required to change 1 aspect of their village. GM will post result of changing aspect, as it is random (with 80% chance to be good for village) Only available for Kage to get from LOOTing)
-Hydra special summon contract (signed) [Costs 500,000 chakra to summon a hydra]
5 bags of clay
Ploclast

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her already.

And if that happens Amari will probably go with her.

P.S.- I like how my village is looking.

I prefer the term protective.

Alright, i fixed the grammar mistakes in my IC post as well

@thirteenorphans

Shadow clone is 500 Chakra per clone. (It's like this because Shadow Clones share any mental training (So learning jutsu, chakra control, chakra capacity, Intelligence, and Knowledge) back to their creator when they pop, including memories, but not any physical training. (Doesn't help you train Strength, Speed, Hand-Seal Speed, ect.)

Suicide Bombing Clone is 50 Chakra, More Chakra = Bigger Explosions/More Clones Explode.

Earth Dome is 100 Chakra to cast, More Chakra = Bigger Dome, Sturdier/Stronger Dome, More Domes.

Hiding like a Mole Technique is 100 chakra to cast and 50 per post to maintain. If their still in the ground and can't maintain it anymore, they will either A, be spit back out of the earth (if they still have chakra left), or B, death by being crush underground (if they have no Chakra).

Clay Air Bomb Jutsu is 58 Hand-seals (Divide your Hand-seals stat by 2 and that's how many hand-seals you make per post), and 25,000 Chakra Cost (Due to how powerful and destructive it is.

Chidori is 1,000 Chakra to cast, More Chakra=More Damage and more Speed.

@thirteenorphans i'll send you the Kage PM Now ^^

Poor Amari and his misguided good intentions.

Why do I get the feeling you did something terribly wonderful.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 Yea, XD. Also, you should put, under the Other part of your Bloodline in a spoiler, what covering yourself in each element does to your stats, and that it costs 100 Chakra to cover a single body part and 200 Chakra to cover entire body with it.

@thirteenorphans i'm also in the process of updating the Bingo Book, gonna take a little while cause DEM TABS xD.

Of course it did.

P.S.- His edit is complete.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 you didn't add what covering yourself in each element does to your stats :3.

Done editing the Bingo Book, gonna start on the Iwagakure edits, than i'm gonna try to get some sleep so i have at least some energy for tomorrow :3.

I'm still happy over my little summoning.

Damn, Iwagakure's defense is on point, all their buildings are reinforced to hell because of how much their Tsuchikage likes to blow shit up... And thanks to her doing so they know how to better handle sieges and such, which increases their Defense by a lot >_>.

Also, @Solar✹Blitzfang43 @thirteenorphans don't forget to put the inventory stuff at the end of their sheets :3.

Alright, edits made, but damn, a Reinforced Hyper-Advanced Academy? Iwagakure may not be the strongest village, but they definitely got 2nd strongest locked >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.