Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiri does :3.

For now, im offf to sleep.

I'm back guys for like thirty minutes, then I wont be back for a few hours. So anyways, I'm caught up on the OC thread and IC thread.

For Taciko's students, I have something's planned with them.

For the Kage's, I hope no one will mind if I actually made the Hokage? I'll make it a Male of course since we seem to be low on them.

I find all the ships to be cute, just leave Taciko out of them. ^^" I don't really plan on her having a relationship like that with anyone given the fact I plan on killing her off early in the role-play, if I decided to make a Genin as well.

To conclude my rambling, I have a feels plot line going on that will make hearts explode.

Last edited:
Actually Tim is making the Hokage.

@Timv9

Just saying if Neji joins Tsuki's cause he will make Kumiko-chan cry.

And I will happily draw it to add to my post.

But what if Tsuki tries to recruit Kumiko as well?

Kumiko will only join if Akihiko does

Of course :3. And Tsuki would gladly train them both if Neji wanted her too.

Meeeh, but she's evviiiillll!

But she's so strong ;A;

To be good but have to say goodbye to another precious person so suddenly like their father and friends in Amegakure, or fight with Tsuki and become strong as all Hell...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... Look at the stuff for the Bat Summon. Holy fuck. Was not expecting that. Hmmmm decisions decisions. Well I'm now thinking of how his Sage Mode would look like. Pretty awesome I'd say. Flight Speed.

So I went and looked up the summoning contract stuff and found a reference that I thought was addressed in the tabs but apparently not. According to canon, you can have multiple contracts (they've shown at least two different summons from non-rinnegan users) but can only have one summon at a time out. Rinnegan users with the animal path are the exception. I had thought that in the tabs you had said we could only have one but that's not mentioned at all so the question arises, can we make multiple contracts?

So I went and looked up the summoning contract stuff and found a reference that I thought was addressed in the tabs but apparently not. According to canon, you can have multiple contracts (they've shown at least two different summons from non-rinnegan users) but can only have one summon at a time out. Rinnegan users with the animal path are the exception. I had thought that in the tabs you had said we could only have one but that's not mentioned at all so the question arises, can we make multiple contracts?
Yea, i left that blank because i didnt know what to do about it at the time, ill allow a max of 2 Summoning Contracts per character.

Cool. I can still have a fox contract. As it stands the allure of the Bat contract is in the fact that it could help Hibiki better protect and support his clan which makes it more appropriate than his love of foxes for a fox contract.

Okay, so I'm not making another Sand character, because I already have one...which should I make? I plan on making it a male character.

Kumo or Iwa Jounin?

You could always just send a representative.

Status
Not open for further replies.