Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what I'm in just a character creating mood...I think i shall make a raikage.
Oooh, can't wait to see that :D. And Remember, you can make your own clan if you wanna :3.

Eh, if you say so Jess. Honestly BDSM isn't my thing but there is something attractive about your partner being in full control of when you orgasm. but that's all I'm saying. Still, such shipping, so love, much arting, wow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Omg Yaoi, you can't say that in a PG13 forum Thread!! >_<, now i have to change the rating XD.

Please, we didn't get graphic. It's still PG13. However, I can make it XXX if you want. -licks lips-

Well hes gonna be like most of the raikage are so look forward to that.

Hehehehe, if I do ill pull it to the appropriate forum.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Oh thank goodness.... Though i wouldn't mind a link to said thread in said forum if you do do such a thing >_>.

Also, i posted, just need a response post from Gavin, than i'll go into the information that he wanted, and then we both exit the Mizugamisama's Realm and head to meet Neji, that is, if Hibiki let's her meet him early on >_>.

Hey would you mind rolling to see what nature my guy has or do I pick his first one?

For your Raikage?

KK, he got Lightning, Water, and Wind. (You can roll 3 Elements just so you guys know >_>, and even rarely, someone can roll 4 as well :3)

Yes and those all work together quite well.

Yea, surprisingly >_>

Name: Shibua
Appearance:
cea2762975a4dbf1a0403aff6425f96c.jpg

Village: Kumogakure
Ninja Rank: Kage
Bingo Book Rank: B
First Element: Lightning
Second Element: Water
Third Element: Wind
Weapons/Equipment:
  • -200 kunai
  • -300 shuriken
  • -235,000 Ryo
  • -10 Soldier Pills
  • -20 feet of Ninja Wire
  • -A Bingo Book
  • -A Forbidden Scroll with all of their Village's Forbidden Techniques and information that they can hide/place anywhere they want
  • -God-like Special Summons of the Titans (you need at least 1,000,000 Chakra in order to summon any Titan) -Signed-
  • Susanoo's (Storm Gods) Gauntlets
Family:
Mari Kurogaki (Mother/Deceased)
Shiro Kurogaki (Father/Living)

Personality: Shibua is one to not waste time with situations prefering to handle most problems with pure force wasting little time on strategy. He loves a good fight and has been in quite a few ever since he started to train as a shinobi. Is a true loyalist towards his village and will always do what is best for the entire village as a whole.

Past:
Shibua has been one of the toughest shinobi in Kumogakure for years and stands strong at having the most recorded missions to date and still counting. His past is not something he likes to talk about since he hates thinking of the days when he was weak as he prefers strength above all else. His parents were great motivators to his rise in power as they would always push him day in and day out wanting to make him into the greatest kage the village had ever seen.

The chunin exams were the first contact that Shibua had ever had to enjoy the pleasures of Kirigakure and it people. He was curious as he wandered about trying to find his way towards the final exam testing arena, and thankfully ran into the Mizukage of the time, Reiko Yuki. Allowing her to show him the way he proceeded to watch the gathering young shinobi with great interest as he wanted to keep tabs on the winner, and other great candidates who showed great potential for the future. The whole time he watched he was always surprised to see just what every contestant would do. The Kiri boy caught his attention most of all as he seemed to have the strength that not many his age possessed early on...a good killers instinct. Once the exams were over he promptly left alongside his newest student, Aoko Harumi, the jinchuriki of his village.

Over the next year he would begin to start a hard year long training process to build up his muscle mass and have a look befitting one of his position and as a member of the Kurogaki family. For most of his life his family looked down upon him for looking so small and weak, but their scorn turned into his fuel to become better, stronger, and faster to prove to everyone he had what it took to keep the Raikage position. There were a great many days where he pushed his body past its limits and almost ended his own life, yet he carried on day by day to become a symbol that his people could rally behind and have faith in.

Eventually there was talk circulating around his inner circle that expansion would do the Cloud good and solidify them as a fearsome force to reckon with. Shibua thought for many days as to whether this was truly the right choice, and all the repercussions this would have upon Kumo's reputation...his reputation. Eventually he came to the decision that this truly was the best choice for his village, and the his reputation be dammed if for the sake of advancing his people to new heights. Steeling himself for the coming conflict that was sure to come Shibua began to push himself harder than ever before with his training to become a worthy leader on the coming battlefield.

After 6 months of preparation Kumo finally headed east and began their campain that many would later call, "The Great Cloud Expansion," as Kumogakure took to the field of war. The years were hard and taxing upon his nation, people, and himself personally as war changes a man whether it be for good or ill. Over the coarse of the war he gained many name's, "The Rampaging Bull", "The Black Panther" , and most famously "Titan".

---Skills---
Taijutsu: S (270% out of 300% to S+-Rank)
Ninjutsu: A (222% out of 250% to S-rank)
Genjutsu: None
Kenjutsu: None
Fuuinjutsu: None
Shurikenjutsu: B
Storm Gods Gauntlets: S+ (474% out of 1000% for S++-Rank)

Special Taijustu: NinTaijutsu (Level 2) (238% out of 300% to reach level 3)
-NinTaijutsu Level 1 User can cover a part of their body in their main element (IE Rock Main Element so cover head with Rock to avoid getting hit by massive hammer in the head) without any problems and without hurting him/herself. (100 to use and would give him a x2 bonus to that body part)

-NinTaijutsu Level 2 user can cover their entire body in their main element and move without any problems and without hurting him/herself. (200 to use and ups all his combat stats x2)

---Jutsu--- (a Kage can only know the Academy 3, Shunshin and 5 other D, C, B, or A rank jutsu. They can also know an additional 1 S-Rank jutsu. if you want your character to know a jutsu you created please use the Custom Jutsu Sheet first.)

Silencing Technique: (Cost's 2,000 Chakra, Silences a room so that those outside of it can't hear inside.)
Shunshin (costs 600 Chakra and needs at least 220% Chakra Control (read the Chakra Control stat below to understand.))
Lightning Release: Shadow Clone (200 Chakra per clone, More Chakra = More Clones, more Lightning inside said clones.)
Lightning Release: Black Panther(500 Chakra, More Chakra = Large/More Powerful Panther.)
Water Style: Great Vortex Jutsu (400 Chakra, More Chakra = Large/More Powerful Vortex.)
Wind Release: Rising Dragon (400 Chakra, More Chakra = More Power.)
Lightning Blade (1,000 Chakra to cast, More Chakra=More Damage and more Speed.)
Water Release - Wild Water Wave - 4750 Chakra
Wind Release - Wind Cutter Technique - 6000 Chakra
Wind Release - Pressure Release - 6750 Chakra
Lightning Release - False Darkness - 7750 Chakra
Lightning Release - Electromagnetic Murder - 5000 Chakra
Water Release - Tearing Torrent - 11750 Chakra
Water Release - Water Dragon Bullet Technique - 8000 Chakra
Water Release - Gunshot - 3750 Chakra
Dynamic Entry - No cost
Dynamic Action - No cost
Lightning Release - Guillotine Drop - 11250 Chakra
Lightning Release - Elbow - 7000 Chakra