Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wind Release: Infinite Sand Cloud Breakthrough costs 300 Chakra, More Chakra = More sand, More wind.

Iron Sand Drizzle is 100 Chakra, More Chakra = More Iron Sand Bullets.

Iron Sand World Method is too powerful for a genin to know sorry :/.

Earth Release: Earth Flow Rivier is 200 Chakra, More Chakra = Wider Area and More Pulling Force.

Lightning Release: Shadow Clone is an A-Rank technique, making it too powerful for your character to know :/.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 so you have 2 free jutsu slots to use, and don't forget to add the basic jutsu as well ^^.

Alright I fixed it and gave him 2 new jutsu.

The only person that makes sense to join tsuki is Neji which he might do. I guess we will have to see.

@AllThePasta why did you make the hidden sound village a Main village?

And I might make another character now too. Maybe a hidden cloud genin idk yet though.

@Timv9 I made Oto a Main Village because i figured that it would be one had Orochimaru not been the one to create it.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 Wind Release: Air Bullets is 200 Chakra, More Chakra = More Bullets, More Power, and More Speed.

Earth Release: Dragon Bullet is 500 Chakra, More Chakra = Longer the dragon stays.

After that, he's done and OK to post ^^.

Maybe we should look into making our own jutsus as a group for a pool to chose from. There's a severe lack of D-rank across the board and some of the other releases aren't nearly as common.

Alright everything is set though i'm gonna have him wait until the tournament to come and join in and have him train until that happens.

Okay, maybe no making a Raikage for now. I'll just stick with Shizuka.

@thirteenorphans whenever you decide to make the raikage of you do then I'll try and make a cloud genin okay.

@AllThePasta you really think the sound would have been a main village if Orachimaru didn't make it? Also are you making the 4th question ppsy tonight or tomorrow?

I'll be making the 4th question tonight :3.

Yay can't wait to see how many people failed.

Maybe I'll go with a Tsuchikage instead. I might have too much fun with those explosives.

ALL the explosions!

Thank you~

I can draw your characters...

And your ships...

If they pertain to this RP

Status
Not open for further replies.