Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized we've gotten the sand villages kage around the same time that the chunnin exams start...conspiracy theory.

Good thought process dude you spotted most of the flaws that I did as well.

How are these?

Name: Kamaitachi (Dust Devil)
Clan: Subaku No
Handseal's: (You said you would tell me?)
Type: Fighting Style - Kenjutsu
Chakra Control: 50%
Chakra Cost: 60
Description: The Kamaitachi can be used to cut a person's chakra level in half. In battle, this would be used to weaken an enemy, in order to gain the upper hand. If a person has chakara level of 50 left, this Kusanagi will reduce it to 24, if used on that person.

Name: Tatsumaki (Tornado)
Handseal's: 11
Type: Wind Element - Ninjustsu
Chakra Control: 60%
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The Tatsumaki is pretty much like a sand storm. It's used to block weapon and fire style attackes, and cut through Earth attacks. It's also used for hiding yourself or a clone, to get at the enemy. It's only weakness is against Water, since it can turn the Storm to mud, given that the storm is made of sand.

Name: Tengai Shinsei (Shattering Shards)
Clan: Subako No
Handseal's: 17
Type: Wind Element - Ninjustsu
Chakra Control: 20%
Chakra Cost: 300
Description: The Tengai Shinsei is used to crush it's enemy. It's a built up of heated sand that clump together, then, when used as an attack, damages the enemy, by cutting them up. Thousands of small, razor bladded cuts. It doesn't work against Water ninjustsu.

Name: Sakkaku no Meiun (Vision of Doom)
Handseal's: 13
Type: Genjustsu
Chakra Control: 100%
Chakra Cost: 200
Description: A genjutsu that requires the user to lock eyes with the target, in which the effects will not be immediate. However when the opponent attempts take some sort of offensive action against the opponent, they will get a strong impression that their attack will be anticipated and expected by the enemy (the user), leading them to believe that the user is infact prepared to counter their action. While the genjutsu has no other effects, the feeling of doom that accompanies it can be more than enough to force the user to pause, or rethink their actions, giving the user an opportunity to escape or counterattack while the opponent hesitates.

Last edited:
2 things before i give you the ranks, hand-seals, and other things. The Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, is that just a Kenjutsu fighting style, or is it the sword itself? As the sword is already owned by one Kaizuri Kaguya. Secondly, for Sakkaku no Mieun, all regular Genjutsu can be Kai'd, only bloodline based one's (like the Sharingan) can do Genjutsu that can't be kai'd and even then, they can be dispelled by either A. an ally forcing their chakra into your chakra coils to dispel the genjutsu, or B, the person you use it on has the same bloodline. Remember that Genjutsu is when you inject your own Chakra into their coils and manipulate it to confused their 5 senses and brain, thus creating illusions.

I fixed the Sakkaku no Mieun

About the sword. It's a sword itself, yes. It's a Katana. A weapon in which Taciko wields. (If not then I can take it down. I just thought it was really cool)

If you change the name of the sword, then i can accept it, but it's not a Jutsu then, you should have put it into the Weapons/Equipment section ^^. You need to change the name cause the Kusanagi is already in someone else's possession.

for Tatsumaki i'd say it's C-Rank, 11 Hand-seals, costs 30 chakra, and requires 60 chakra per turn to maintain ^^.

for Tengai Shinsai i'd say it's A-Rank, 17 Hand Seals, costs 300 chakra.

for Sakkaku no Mieun i'd say it's B-Rank, 13 Hand Seals and costs 200 Chakra.

@Timv9 i can't really tell you if you are or not, cause it'll spoil it XD.

Haha yeah I know, am I at least on the right track because failing the written part of the exam would really suck lol

@Timv9 yea, you are on the right track.

Okay, make the appropriate changes to your jutsu, edit your sheet, and i'll accept it ^^.

Man and here I was stressing over how to cheat on this test too.

I thought math questions were going to fill this test and make me cry.

Pandora, why you play Blank Space while I draw Tsuki? ಠ_ಠ

If that happens i'm calling you out.

Please no math. Math was always my worst subject in school. If that's on thevtest Neji is walking out lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Yes, because you need to know math in order to assassinate someone... Your Genin, not college graduates...

Status
Not open for further replies.