Naruto: A Second Chance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's up to you guys, the most i'll go is 3 months

It should probably be about three months, so it will give our genin team an actual chance to train before the chunin exams.

Well, remember, one of the requirements to enter is 1 C-Rank ^^, so unless you guys specify doing your first C-Rank after the jump, i would probably make that your next mission after the skip

I think it would be best to have the 3 months, come back to have the Genin teams do their C-rank, then move onto the Exam.

yup, and what you trained in

Ugh. Have not been feeling well this past week. I'll get to posting after I get back from the store. Damn hacking cough.

Well I posted, where's everyone else?

*It was at this moment, Jessica realized she never pushed the 'Post Reply' button...*

Oh, and by the way Mr. Yaoi Master Gavin, did you mean Akane was going to hit Kumiko in the chest? You post says she's going towards her, but then she's going after Akihiko's chest and I got a little confused.

Nope. Akihiko is in the way, or at least, that's how the battlefield looks to me seeing as he was dashing as she Almighty Push'd. By the time he got there, he would have been ready to assist his sister.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jessica
Just making sure. Thank you~

@Timv9 Hey, we're gonna move on without ya at the end of the week if you don't replyyyyy.

@Jessica2477 None of the eye kekkai genkai can see if shadow clones are fakes or not.

Yep. Shadow Clone is the only clone jutsu that can't be detected by the eye kekkai genkai because the chakra is evenly distributed over all the clones.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Useful
Reactions: Multi and Jessica
@Timv9 Neji has not actually finished learning Burning Ash Accumulation, if you check the rp he only has 20% out of 150% required to learn it, so he can't use it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.