Najma's Quest Thread {MxF - Seeking M}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galore

serial procrastinator
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Historical • Romance • Modern • Paranormal • Fantasy • Mystery
Hi! I've just returned to the wonderful world of role-playing after a very long hiatus (2 years, I believe) and I just want to get back into role-playing before my 'skills' become rusty.

About Me:
I'm 17 (will be turning 18 in 2 months).
I've been role-playing ever since I was 12, so I've got some experience.
I'm still in high school, so if I don't respond for a few days it just means that schoolwork has been keeping me busy.
I also have a little brother, so he has me even busier.
I can also get easily bored of role-plays, so that also might be a reason as to why I don't reply.

RP Info:
I will only play as a female, aged 18 to 25.
If a role-play doesn't include romance, it doesn't interest me.
Favorite themes: realistic/modern, historical (like Ancient Egypt), fantasy/supernatural, mystery, and I'm willing to try out apocalyptic (as long it doesn't include zombies).
I usually write full paragraphs or semi-paragraphs. Really depends on how inspired I am by the RP.
It doesn't matter to me if the RP will have smut in it or not, I just really care about the plot.
Most of the pairing ideas I've listed don't have plots since I prefer to come up with a plot with my RP partner.
When it comes to a few fandoms, I'll only play as an OC.

Want:
Romance!
Plot Twists!
I want a decent amount of fluff.
Jealousy.
Character history.
Arguments/fights.

Do Not Want:
Super gory stuff.
Zombies.
Yaoi.

Symbols:
Bold - My role.
* - Plot idea.

Pairing Ideas:
Sailor x Mermaid
Human x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Lycan x Human
Celebrity x Childhood Best Friend
Stalker/Serial Killer x Victim
Serial Killer x Detective *
Soldier x Citizen
Egyptian Pharaoh x Time Travelling Foreigner *
Ghost x Human
Grim Reaper x Victim
Commoner x Princess
Boyfriend x Girlfriend

Plots:
Pair: Serial Killer x Detective
Character A is an amateur detective who has only been on the force for about a year, mainly working on cases that involved less serious crimes. Character A gets a big break once she's assigned to a very controversial and bone-chilling case: a serial killer is on the loose. Character B is a serial killer who targets a very specific kind of victim (you get to choose what type) and does unimaginable things before killing them. As Character A gets closer to Character B's tail, things start to get more chaotic as Character B begins to torment Character A, while simultaneously developing an obsessive love for her.

Pair: Egyptian Pharaoh x Time Travelling Foreigner
Character A is a modern day college student who's striving for a master's degree in archaeology and Egyptology (yes that's a real course). One day while accompanying an actual archaeologist in Egypt, Character A discovers a scarab that was in surprisingly pristine condition. Though all of a sudden, an odd electric fog surrounds Character A and she faints, but then wakes up to find herself in a totally different time period. The people of one ancient city discover her and proclaim that she is a goddess and take her to Character B, the Pharaoh.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the serial killer x detective idea :))

I do have quite a few fantasy/supernatural plots set in a medieval land with one based in Egypt.

I'm down for the Egyptian one and the Sailor x Mermaid as well

Status
Not open for further replies.