Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Historical • Romance • Modern • Paranormal • Fantasy • Mystery
Hi! I've just returned to the wonderful world of role-playing after a very long hiatus (2 years, I believe) and I just want to get back into role-playing before my 'skills' become rusty.

About Me:
I'm 17 (will be turning 18 in 2 months).
I've been role-playing ever since I was 12, so I've got some experience.
I'm still in high school, so if I don't respond for a few days it just means that schoolwork has been keeping me busy.
I also have a little brother, so he has me even busier.
I can also get easily bored of role-plays, so that also might be a reason as to why I don't reply.

RP Info:
I will only play as a female, aged 18 to 25.
If a role-play doesn't include romance, it doesn't interest me.
Favorite themes: realistic/modern, historical (like Ancient Egypt), fantasy/supernatural, mystery, and I'm willing to try out apocalyptic (as long it doesn't include zombies).
I usually write full paragraphs or semi-paragraphs. Really depends on how inspired I am by the RP.
It doesn't matter to me if the RP will have smut in it or not, I just really care about the plot.
Most of the pairing ideas I've listed don't have plots since I prefer to come up with a plot with my RP partner.
When it comes to a few fandoms, I'll only play as an OC.

Want:
Romance!
Plot Twists!
I want a decent amount of fluff.
Jealousy.
Character history.
Arguments/fights.

Do Not Want:
Super gory stuff.
Zombies.
Yaoi.

Symbols:
Bold - My role.
* - Plot idea.

Pairing Ideas:
Sailor x Mermaid
Human x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Lycan x Human
Celebrity x Childhood Best Friend
Stalker/Serial Killer x Victim
Serial Killer x Detective *
Soldier x Citizen
Egyptian Pharaoh x Time Travelling Foreigner *
Ghost x Human
Grim Reaper x Victim
Commoner x Princess
Boyfriend x Girlfriend

Plots:
Pair: Serial Killer x Detective
Character A is an amateur detective who has only been on the force for about a year, mainly working on cases that involved less serious crimes. Character A gets a big break once she's assigned to a very controversial and bone-chilling case: a serial killer is on the loose. Character B is a serial killer who targets a very specific kind of victim (you get to choose what type) and does unimaginable things before killing them. As Character A gets closer to Character B's tail, things start to get more chaotic as Character B begins to torment Character A, while simultaneously developing an obsessive love for her.

Pair: Egyptian Pharaoh x Time Travelling Foreigner
Character A is a modern day college student who's striving for a master's degree in archaeology and Egyptology (yes that's a real course). One day while accompanying an actual archaeologist in Egypt, Character A discovers a scarab that was in surprisingly pristine condition. Though all of a sudden, an odd electric fog surrounds Character A and she faints, but then wakes up to find herself in a totally different time period. The people of one ancient city discover her and proclaim that she is a goddess and take her to Character B, the Pharaoh.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the serial killer x detective idea :))

I do have quite a few fantasy/supernatural plots set in a medieval land with one based in Egypt.

I'm down for the Egyptian one and the Sailor x Mermaid as well

Status
Not open for further replies.