Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cece Irene

Hey, I'm Cece.
Im returning to this site after a long break. I am going through writing withdrawls and would love to find some interesting writers to roleplay with.
I prefer replies larger than a couple lines, and partners with the intensions of a long term commitment. I've been on the receieving end of a lot of partners disappearing without any obvious reason.
I am not interested in alien or high school roleplays. (Teenage characters are fine but i need more from a plot than just the norms of life).
I am so not up to date in the Fandom world, but if your interested in one feel free to bring it up. I might know it. If i don't, you can always give me the summary and you can guide me throughout our story.
If you have any plots, themes, or characters your leaning towards let me know and i would love to talk about it!
I do not have a gender or sexual orientation preference.
Thank you for read!

I have a lot of plots if you'd like to take a look.

Hi!
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you if you're up for it?

Preferably MxM..?

I have some plots and pairings if you're interested in taking a look. I can link you if ya like. ^^

Hi!
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you if you're up for it?

Preferably MxM..?

I have some plots and pairings if you're interested in taking a look. I can link you if ya like. ^^
That'd be great! Feel free to PM me!

Want to rp with me?

Hello, is it okay if we did an rp? I have a few plots and piles upon piles of characters.

Reactions: Cece Irene
Hello, is it okay if we did an rp? I have a few plots and piles upon piles of characters.
I would love to! I am about to start work but please PM me woth your ideas and i will get back to you when i can!

Reactions: Cece Irene
Status
Not open for further replies.