My Little Pony: The New Elements (OOC-Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i usually make my own Banner, which i will be doing soon, as i still have the Basic Text Ad up

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Yea sure, sorry haven't done the banner yet either, been busy, gonna start working on that now :3

Great, can't wait to see it ^^

This sounds pretty interesting ^^ I do have a few questions/ concerns, though. What are the types of ponies taken, and what are their elements? Does the age thing refer to ponies alone, or to the RPer as well? I'm thinking just ponies, but I'm not sure ^^' And lastly, school takes up a lot of my time. I will try to be active, but I'm inconsistent with my posting. Will that be a problem?

Edit** If the Element of Laughter isn't taken, may I reserve it? I will post my CS soon ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, currently, the Element of Loyalty and the Element of Kindness are taken, one is an Earth pony and the other is a Pegasus, which means, for the elements, 1 Earth pony, 1 Pegasus pony, and 2 Unicorn pony slots are still open for the Elements. Age refers to ponies alone. If your inconsistent but wish to become an element or a princess than yes, that most likely will cause problems.

And, if your sure, than yes i will reserve the element of laughter for you ^^

Well, currently, the Element of Loyalty and the Element of Kindness are taken, one is an Earth pony and the other is a Pegasus, which means, for the elements, 1 Earth pony, 1 Pegasus pony, and 2 Unicorn pony slots are still open for the Elements. Age refers to ponies alone. If your inconsistent but wish to become an element or a princess than yes, that most likely will cause problems.

And, if your sure, than yes i will reserve the element of laughter for you ^^

I tend to post at least once a week, sometimes more. If I haven't posted in about 6-8 days, I either need to be reminded because things slip my mind ^^' Or I'll come back and let everyone know why I was off for that long. Rarely happens though. I just try to bring it up in each RP I join, because sometimes I spend 12-14 hours on school and don't always get on to post. Then real life happens too ^^' I try to keep all the RPs I'm in updated, but if it becomes a problem, just let me know.

On the note of my pony, I'm making her now ^^'

Alrighty then, can't wait to see her ^^

Name:

Sweet Beats; DJ Alias: DJ Un-33k (pronounced DJ Unique)

Mare

Appearance:

Sweet Beats.jpg

2014-12-14%2022.48.28_zpsosoydmze.jpg

I kept the original because I wanted to show they had the same color scheme. My lighting sucks, so I had to brighten it and the colors faded.

Cutie Mark:

A DJ style pair of headphones with soundwaves connecting the speakers and a cord creating a heart. It also has two stars on the right side of the headphones. the heart and end of the wire creates a single music not, the whole image creates an upside down treble cleft, and the right side of the headphones create a rotated bass cleft. The soundwaves represent her ability to connect ponies with her music, and the heart represents her love for her music and the joy she brings.

Special Talent:

Connecting Equestria with music of all kinds

Type of Pony:

Unicorn

Job:

DJ

Current Home:

A cottage at the edge of Ponyville, similar to Fluttershy's

Element of Harmony:

Laughter

Late autumn, music of all kinds, walks through beautiful places, laughter (the good kind), spreading joy, art

Dislikes:

Arrogant or rude ponies, imitators of her music or art, boredom, lack of inspiration, making ponies upset

Dream/Aspiration:

Her dream is to be the best DJ in Equestria, and to be able to spread joy throughout the land in achieving this goal

Personality:

She is very laid back, but can be extremely goofy or random, often cracking jokes or saying an idea that just popped into her head. She is wise beyond her years, and though isn't considered one due to her randomness and lame jokes, she is a genius. She loves to read and do anything artsy, but her music is her favorite activity. Her temper isn't really all that quick, unless she views another pony hurting somepony else. Then she is a force to be reckoned with. After she cools down, she will try to cheer up the pony that was hurt with a song. She is also easier to anger when annoyed or irritated, but it is rare when she's either.

Past:

She was a mysterious foal, or more of, she appeared mysteriously. Her age was, and still is, easy to tell but her birth date is completely unknown. She appeared on the door step of a music store in Ponyville, and no one was around to claim her. The owner of the store, Thunder Rhythm, a young and kind earth stallion, brought the young filly home. For months he tried to find whose filly she was, but no one claimed her. He eventually decided to adopt her, giving her the name Sweet Beats. As she became older, her unicorn magic grew stronger and she would be found playing the instruments in Thunder Rhythm's store, or rocking out to an old record or a new CD. Sometimes the stallion couldn't resist joining her and they'd put on a show, he on the drums (as was his special talent) and Sweet Beats playing whatever instrument she could find. They'd play slow songs, fast songs, blue's songs, upbeat songs, anything. One time, when she was about 13, they were putting on a concert as usual. Special guests had come to Ponyville, having heard of the incredible duo. Guests, not special by who they were, but special that they had come from all over Equestria. It was the largest crowd the two had ever played in front of! Rather than being nervous, Sweet Beats was excited. She got out her favorite instrument, a guitar, and joined her adopted father on stage. She kissed her lucky pick and started to play better than she ever had before. When her solo came up, she saw everyone wanting more as they smiled in amazement. The crowd seemed extremely close for strangers. As she hit the last note of her solo, and everyone started to cheer, her flank glowed brightly. She had earned her cutie mark! After the experience, Sweet Beats became very in tune with her music. She'd spend hours in her room, just making songs or listening to others for inspiration. Eventually she moved out, starting her own DJing business, preforming more than just wubs. She loves to sit back and enjoy her surroundings, seeing the world much differently from that day. She also has her lucky pick from that performance around her neck, and it is her prized possession, having been given to her by Thunder Rhythm and having given her the cutie mark on her flank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted, just be sure to finish past later ^^

I will ^^ I just need to finish up some school before I do.

Here's my skelly! Sorry for taking so long!

Name:
8-Bit
Appearance: http://sta.sh/0tfxx8a4p8i [^_^ Drew her myself!~]

Cutie Mark: The main buttons from the first game console she appeared on.
Special Talent: 8-Bit's talent being a video game character as well as knowing a lot about game consoles. She does have some knowledge of other forms of technology, but not as much compared to gaming consoles.
Type of Pony: Earth Pony; 8-Bit has been other types within the games she's been in, but is now permanently an Earth Pony!
Age: She's about twenty-years-old physically and mentally, but her game file is only ten-years-old.
Job: As of now she works as the manager of a game shop in Ponyville. 8-Bit sometimes goes to other locations for an sort of gaming event as a guest star.
Current Home: Her shop which has a small room on the second floor.
Element of Harmony: Kindness
Likes: 8-Bit has many things she likes. For the most part, anything dealing with technology, especially video games, is her favorite "Real World" things. However, she loves her old homes within the games she used to be in and the people she fought with. She also loves to help anyone out without anything in return and tries to help out as much as she can.

Dislikes: Seeing anyone get hurt bother hers a lot and most of the time she goes over to help them. Being ditched or forgotten about is one of her most least favorite things, especially if a friend is the one who leaves her. She also dislikes the fact that she cannot use cheat codes or healing potions as she once could in the gaming realm.
Dream/Aspiration: To help out people in the real world and learn more about it. She hasn't been here long and has much to learn!
Personality: 8-Bit is quite a cheerful pony. Having lots of bravery and kindness within her, she's not afraid of most things. She is outgoing and doesn't really have a hard time talking to others no matter what is happening around her. The yellow pony also a large burst of intelligence, mostly dealing with fighting and technology. However, she does tend to be somewhat hyper at times, but only if something manages to scare the daylights out of her or really excites her.
Past: 8-Bit's past is an usual one. Originally, she is not from this world, but instead the video game world where she acts as the main character in most games on several gaming consoles. There's been several popular games that has her as a character, such as "Final Quest," "Monstermon," and "Super Glop Bros." However, three years ago 8-Bit was released into the real world. It is unclear who did it, but many people believe that a unicorn used a spell to let her out whether it be one of the game developers or a crazy fan. At first she was going to be sent back, but stayed after the game developers say her as a good way to promote business and secretly had no idea of how they could send her back. When she first saw the world, her mind was filled with confusion. She didn't recognize anyone, couldn't use her power attacks, and didn't have that bar above her head that told her what her health level was. She didn't even know who the princesses were or what the so called "Elements of Harmony" did back in the past. The game developers who originally made her game file explained to her every thingy the could, how to live, where to go, how things worked, and after a year of teaching they were finally able to let her live on her own. She currently lives in a small room above a small shop that she has own for about two years after being able to live by herself.
Theme Song: "Remote Control" - Cover by JubyPhonic
Extra: 8-Bit still doesn't understand damage in the real world. Getting hurt doesn't bother her since she still believes that she has extra lives.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Accepted as well Deer ^^

I've seen 8-bit around before ^^ I really like her design! I think I may end up drawing Sweet Beats. I just needed something to give me an idea ^^'

Reactions: -DeerAntlers-
|| You have? owo Was it on Deviant Art? Or Facebook? XD I use her a lot on different sites.

|| I really like your OC. I might have to sketch her along with the others. XD Maybe draw a few scenes from the RP once it starts.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Well that'd be interesting to see ^^, just a quick note, i will be having surgery tomorrow so i'll be out of it most of the day, so if i miss anything than i apologize ^^

Everytime I google mlp OCs to get inspiration, I see her XD And thank you! I wanted her to have somewhat of a vinyl scratch view and feel, as well as make her pop in her own way. I think the neon colors and hair style helps ^^ I may change a few things here and there or add a few things, but yeah, I like her basic look :3

Status
Not open for further replies.