My Little Pony: The New Elements (OOC-Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Prince Sombra wasn't of darkness and shadows until he became corrupted. If someone is going to apply for a role of Prince or princess, I would recommend choosing a cutie mark of a lighter nature, like love or purity or something. No one is born that dark.

Yea, i was just using him as an example. Should do like Ravenbelle said. I already have an antagonist/bad guy set up for the beginning but once you guys defeat him/her then other problems with your friendship start popping up. Eventually, yes, your character can become evil/a bad guy but you must give a valid reason and it can't be one of the Elements.

On a side note, just so you all know, the IC starts 2 days before the Summer Sun Solstice, the Elements characters don't know that they're Elements yet, and your characters don't know each other (unless specified) at the beginning.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
evil_isn_t_born_it_s_made_by_fufiruffo-d5xubco.jpg

Also if the main villain is Discord i will be a bit dissapointed because it was a rather predicable villain but doesn't mean i wont like it :3.

Nah, it's not Discord, though that would be incredibly funny xD

Well we need the elements spots to be filled first :3

|| I plan on making my character be the Element of Kindness whose an Earth Pony. I'm almost done with the skelly! So you'll have two of the Elements filled!

Yay :D, can't wait to see it ^^

Well in theory there is already 2 possible elements, but I can step down if someone exclusively want the Genetosity Element.

I could apply for villain number 2 :)

I redrew Anna, looks so much better now.

You know it would be nice if the group could stay in Canterlot afterall thats where The Princesses of Equestria live.

And also would be fun if they have to deal with the higher class people of Canterlot such as Blueblood's descendants (NPC's of course).

And also yaay we can use soo many headcannons in this rp.

Well hey, in roleplay anything can happen, if your characters happen to get enough bits to move there and introduce that type of torture to themselves then feel free, so long as they have the bits for it XD

Well hey, in roleplay anything can happen, if your characters happen to get enough bits to move there and introduce that type of torture to themselves then feel free, so long as they have the bits for it XD

I was thinking like the Princessese moving them there since thats where the elements of harmony are.

I mean like the two princesses can go to Canterlot or Ponyville whenevere they want them needing enough bits to go there would seem really off considering they are Equestria's rulers now.

OH that's what you meant. No-no the Princesses DO reside in Canterlot Castle, i just didn't put that there because i thought it was an obvious thing, thats why they don't have the Current Home thing in their CS like the regular CS does. Though the other 2 Princes/Princesses will live in either Ponyville or another city/place that they rule over.

OH that's what you meant. No-no the Princesses DO reside in Canterlot Castle, i just didn't put that there because i thought it was an obvious thing, thats why they don't have the Current Home thing in their CS like the regular CS does. Though the other 2 Princes/Princesses will live in either Ponyville or another city/place that they rule over.

Well The Crystal Empire would need to be checked considering Cadence is gone now. Oh if King Sombra took over the crystal empire again that'd be pretty cool.

Well, Sombra was going to be one of the later events... Also, unless someone makes a prince/princess for the Crystal Empire than you don't have to worry about it.

Fair enough.

Now we just need to fill in the elements of harmony. Time to find a banner!.

And i half hope the rest wont be stallions i do want some gender balance in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.