My Little Pony: The New Elements (OOC-Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, we haven't moved forward all that much, and it seems some have just plain forgot about this.

Actually, we haven't moved forward all that much, and it seems some have just plain forgot about this.
I'll post soon. I just got back on a few days ago and I'm sick -.-' But I'll certainly try to post by the end of the week. As for others, sometimes their alerts stop working so they just need a reminder PM. Sometimes...

They should do what i do, and regularly check their watched threads in the 'your account' section. :3

They should do what i do, and regularly check their watched threads in the 'your account' section. :3
Oh that's helpful ^^ Didn't know about that, so when my alerts stop I have no link and eventually forget unless someone reminds me. I'm still learning the ins and out of the site ^^' Joined almost a year ago, but there's still a lot of tips and tricks I don't know.

Name: Clarity
Appearance:

eQg3Ipq.jpg

Cutie Mark: A small heart surrounded by flower petals.
Special Talent: Singing
Type of Pony: Alicorn
Ruler of: The Crystal Empire.
- Tea
- Peace
- Music of all kinds
- Poetry & Art
- Singing
- Deep conversations
- Magic
- Events
- Nature

Dislikes:

- Negative behaviors
- Bad manners
- Dirt
- Noise
- Fighting
- Early mornings
- Specific duties
- Tardiness

Personality:

Clarity can only be described as a serene, calm and kind mare who strives to achieve the best possible results in all aspects of her life. She enjoys deep conversations about philosophy and will not hesitate to enter this conversation topic if the person she's talking to peeks her interest. She will often greet people with a soft friendly smile before offering what aid she can assuming that is what they desire from her. If not then she'll be more than happy to offer them a seat for a friendly chat. There is some speculation as to whether clarity retains the capacity for a temper due to it's rarity, however she does in fact possess a temper which can surface in times of stress or severe situations. She values the ponies of Equestria as a number one priority and although it's the Crystal Empire that she rules, she withholds the same adoration for all ponies everywhere. In the mind of Clarity, she believes her role of Princess means she has a service to fulfill to the people, not the other way around and so will not hesitate to offer her aid where she can. Despite her young age, Clarity appears as a wise mare of experience and more often than not she will offer words of wisdom to those moving through a struggle in their lives.

Past:

Clarity was born within the Crystal Empire and rose to the throne once Cadence and Armor had reached an age where they wished to finally step back from responsibility in favor of concentrating on their family and the golden years that existed in their final years. Clarity was born to a noble house and was sought after once she reached an age where she began to demonstrate a connection and understanding of the Crystal Heart, a relic which sits at the heart of the city. It was a peculiar feeling for the young mare, feeling this anomaly she couldn't explain with words. However once she was found, Cadence began to explain to her what it would mean for her should she accept the responsibility that came with being next in line for the throne. She hesitantly accepted and began to grow under the tutelage of Cadence who groomed and prepared her for what she would eventually have to achieve for the sake of the Empire. It was hard work and Clarity was made to study hard, however as a mare with a thirst for knowledge she seemed to handle it pretty well.

Eventually once she came of the appropriate age, Cadence announced her abdication along with Armor, both giving their speeches and thanking their subjects for everything they had done and the support they had given them throughout the years. It was a sad moment for the Crystal Empire, having essentially lost too great leaders and it didn't help Clarity who would have to rise to the occasion and bridge the gap, reassuring the people not only did they still have a leader, but a leader who could continue to look after them in the same way Cadence and Armor had for all those years. It took many months for the people to come around, but as time moved on they soon began to see Clarity as a mare who could truly rule them and keep them safe from the dangers of the world. Clarity is ever thankful that the people of the Empire gave her a chance to prove herself, and strives to do the very best she can, whenever she can. They're her number one priority and while following in the footsteps of Cadence will be a tough and long road, she feels that some day she will truly earn her place among the Crystal Empires most cherished rulers.

[center~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/center]

I hope this is all ok. I thought I would give this a go and see what happens :)

Yea, that all looks fine winter, accepted, feel free to post.

Winter, I think Clarity will get along well with Sweet Beats ^^ Especially in the sense that she's a musical pony, and one who likes to have philosophical conversations.

Winter, I think Clarity will get along well with Sweet Beats ^^ Especially in the sense that she's a musical pony, and one who likes to have philosophical conversations.
That's great ^^

I made my first post already.

Well, as an idea. You could meet with Clarity's chariot where Thunderlane could tell you that Clarity has stopped off at Ponyvile, then you could come meet with me for a 'catch up' or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.