My Little Pony: The New Elements (OOC-Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! :D I based her off of my love of writing, hehe. I never created so much information for her though, so I had to make a lot of it up on the spot
I know the feeling ^^ My OC to represent myself as a pony, Aura Amber. She's based off of my love of writing and art :3 I'll put up a pic here after this post ^^

Cool! Yeah, I sort of based my OC off of myself, but mainly with the character likes and dislikes, everything else is her own things I developed. This is one of my first OCs for a fandom ever, actually.

I took this with my phone when it was on my computer so it looks a little pixelated and her hair looks black, but it's brown with red highlights, since my hair is reddish-brown.

AuraAutumn_zps0e84ac3c.jpg

And yeah, I know what you mean ^^ My original OC was an orange pony named JupiterJet. Aura was supposed to just be me lol and Sweet Beats represents my love for music and what music does for others. Jupiter is just a mix of my personality traits and like ^^' I hardly make OCs for fandoms though, unless I'm in an RP. MLP and Warriors are the main two that I have made an OC for and did so without reason XD

I just made her name yesterday, sorry from switch from Aura Amber to Aura Autumn -.-' I dunno why I keep doing that.... -///-'

Well, As everything seem to be in order and only Generosity Missing, I Take it with Vincent to fill all gaps, and to ensure some Gender Balance in the Elements of Harmony :)

which means the list would look something like this.

Element of Magic: Two Buck
Element of Laughter: Sweet Beats
Element of Loyalty: Annabet 'Anna'
Element of Kindness: 8-Bit
Element of Honesty: Ink Plot
Element of Generosity: Vincent Gainbits

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, As everything seem to be in order and only Generosity Missing, I Take it with Vincent to fill all gaps, and to ensure some Gender Balance in the Elements of Harmony :)

Element of Magic: Atom

Yay guess we're set then just need @AllThePasta now.

Element of Magic: Two Buck

I wouldn't mind you becoming generosity ^^ Helps things move along. My only issue would be the types of ponies there is. @AllThePasta had said 2 Pegasi, 2 unicorns, and two earth ponies. Anna, Ink Plot, and Vincent are all pegasi.

If I'm not mistaken, there's only an earth pony spot left. Anna and Ink Plot are Pegasi, and Sweet Beats and Two Buck are Unicorns, and 8-Bit is an earth pony.

Yeah, I kinda already had marked Generosity from the get go as my Element unless someone exclusively wanted it xD

And not to be pointing hooves here ,but I'm pretty certain
AshenAngel 's 'Anna' would fit better as a Earth Pony From Manhattan, Considering that its more likely for a Earth pony to become a master of Self Defence ^^ Seeing her story doesn't really include anything Pegasi like at all it wouldn't be too much of a change other than well the very good drawn picture being a bit off with wings... but they might as well by 'Symbolic' xD

An Earth ponies that fights like if she had wings... or something xD...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
I think the final decision comes down to @AllThePasta ^^' As long as we say this pony should be this or that pony should be that, nothing really gets done because no one really wants to change a character they worked hard on unless they are told by the GM that they have to, ya know? Everybody takes pride from their characters and will end up taking it, if even slightly, offensive because their characters are their OCs that they had to think about and make, more times than not having spent at least half an hour on at some point.

Same ^^' Haven't been sleeping well lately and I have to wake early for school

I don't mention any pegasi in her history because it's not in her active memory.

Ehhh...Well I'd say people who first took an element would be moreso for it. I mean, each of us kind of expected to have that spot, since we knew that only 2 of stuff would be taken and made our characters accordingly. I think it'd be kinda rude to make someone else change who took it when they had the chance, compared to you who had a maybe on and wasn't sure, and is only now saying yes. But that's just my opinion, don't take it too seriously.

So I heard that the leader is in surgery? (or something like that) Anyone possibly know when this would get started then? Just curious on dates and things so I don't forget about this. Maybe we could make a chat or something so we could all talk (And not spam up this thread xP) while we wait?

Ehhh...Well I'd say people who first took an element would be moreso for it. I mean, each of us kind of expected to have that spot, since we knew that only 2 of stuff would be taken and made our characters accordingly. I think it'd be kinda rude to make someone else change who took it when they had the chance, compared to you who had a maybe on and wasn't sure, and is only now saying yes. But that's just my opinion, don't take it too seriously.

So I heard that the leader is in surgery? (or something like that) Anyone possibly know when this would get started then? Just curious on dates and things so I don't forget about this. Maybe we could make a chat or something so we could all talk (And not spam up this thread xP) while we wait?
I'm a little confused on your first statement ^^' As for your second one, I don't know. They just said they'd be in surgery. As for the chat thing, this may be the CS section, but it's also the OOC ^^' It's kinda meant for us to chat in, ya know?

Saying this from my phone so sorry for any grammatical errors.

1. The current list for the elements is fine, not everything would/should be the Same, plus it'll be more interesting.

2. Pegasi can live in cloudsdale in this RP if they want, aw its just above ponyville.

3. I won't be getting out ofthe hospital till either friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

4. If you guys want I can tell you the setting so one of you can start the Ic from your characters point of view, but the event that has you all gaining the elements won't happen until I get out of the hospital.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Saying this from my phone so sorry for any grammatical errors.

1. The current list for the elements is fine, not everything would/should be the Same, plus it'll be more interesting.

2. Pegasi can live in cloudsdale in this RP if they want, aw its just above ponyville.

3. I won't be getting out ofthe hospital till either friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

4. If you guys want I can tell you the setting so one of you can start the Ic from your characters point of view, but the event that has you all gaining the elements won't happen until I get out of the hospital.
Glad you'll get out of the hospital soon ^^ and it's totally up to you on the rest :3

Well seeing as I'm going to be in immense amounts of pain soon, I guess I should tell you guys then, just in case.

Its 2 days before the summer sun celebration and ponyville is getting ready for it, the sun and moon princesses are going to come help manage progress and stay in ponyville for those 2 days, but they don't have a place to stay. The elements also don't have their elements yet and are helping set up as well.

The bad event that gives them their elememts happens during the summer sun celebration, but for now,just rp those 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.