My Little Pony: The New Elements (OOC-Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, i might make my own character soon :3, but it'll be hard for me to post for a little while so i'm on the fence about it

Ya, I had to draw her myself because I couldn't find the perfect picture for her.

Name: Dusk Cresentia
queen_chernalia_by_aleximusprime-d4zo1tn.png
Cutie Mark: A cresent
Special Talent: Raising/lowering the moon
Type of Pony: Alicorn
Ruler of: Moon
Likes: Almost everything from the night and the dark in general. Winter. her fellow co ruler Dawn.
Dislikes: Sometimes she dislikes Dawn, Daytime since she sometimes feel equestria doesn't appriciate the night.

Personality: Dusk can be more or less a serious pony wanting to get the job done as soon or at least as decent as possible, while she does sometimes feel a bit jealous of Dawn who everypony seems to like better she often keeps this to herself and since she doesn't want to end up like Princess Luna she usually tries to divert her attention to other things. In general she's a kind pony but she does her very best to protect equestria even if it means her getting killed.

Past: She was born on Nightmare Night already with her cutie mark and a pair of wings and a horn. She and her family lived in ponyville her parents were just an ordinary pair of earth ponies however they never expected their one and only daughter to be an alicorn and soon to be ruler of equestria.

Similar to what happened to her fellow ruler Dawn, Princess Luna herself visited their quiet cottage near Ponyville after having a dream or well a vision that her and her older sister's reign was coming to an end and was drawn to their home. She casted some kind that would grant Dusk all the power of a lunar princess when she 16.

Until then she was Luna's faithful studen being taught how to be a proper ruler, her destiny etc.

(And you know the rest yes i kinda used Dawn's backround to help me with this).

Aand i just noticed the Moon Princess has a reserve sign *Sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I know which pony I will try hitting on xD

And aww that's too bar Resolver, your princess certainly looked good.

Well I know which pony I will try hitting on xD

And aww that's too bar Resolver, your princess certainly looked good.

Lol.

Yea i'm fairly upset the Princess spot is reserve :/ i was gonna try for the sun princess but it was taken.

Been wanting a roleplay like this for a veery long time since the last alternate universe mlp roleplay where people can either play the princess of the sun or moon was like a year and a half ago on a now dead forum it was so dang fun i wanted another one.

Well there's always 1x1 roleplays... Just have to find a decent parther that wont make it purely romance centered.

|| Now I feel bad. >~< Even though I was drawing my OC, you may take her role! I'll just use one of my other OCs that I already have drawn to be an Element of Harmony! Plus your skelly is really good.

|| But before I fill out the skelly, would it be alright if my OC were to be a popular video game character of the equestrian who was released from the game world?

@-DeerAntlers- yea that's certainly fine ^^ feel free, and that's mighty nice of you to let Resolver take the spot ^^

I just woke up and finished reading these and i was planning to open 1 or 2 more princess slots (which you decide they rule after) since there were different princesses in MLP like Cadance, and the Twilight herself. Though they could also be princes, like Sombra prince of Shadows and Darkness.

Accepted @ResolverOshawott

Ooh! If we do open up princes, can I make a second character?

I just woke up and finished reading these and i was planning to open 1 or 2 more princess slots (which you decide they rule after) since there were different princesses in MLP like Cadance, and the Twilight herself. Though they could also be princes, like Sombra prince of Shadows and Darkness.

Woah that'd be really cool me and Dawn's player could choose the 2 other prince/princesses.

And yaay.

Yea, you can have up to a max of 2 characters ^^

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Woah that'd be really cool me and Dawn's player could choose the 2 other prince/princesses.

And yaay.
That could be fun, but how would it work? Are you talking about coronation in the rp or just choosing the kingdoms that the princes/princesses rule over?

PS I would have no problem if Anypony flirted with Dawn lol that would be hilarious and wonderful hahaha

Well, coronation is a possible thing in the RP, but i'm talking about 2 other princesses/princes that rule over things that aren't the Sun and Moon right from the start. Their creator could choose to introduce them whenever they wish, as the RP will be based in ponyville but that doesn't mean your characters won't/can't travel outside of ponyville.

That could be fun, but how would it work? Are you talking about coronation in the rp or just choosing the kingdoms that the princes/princesses rule over?

PS I would have no problem if Anypony flirted with Dawn lol that would be hilarious and wonderful hahaha

Well they wont get a kingdom immedietly of course and yes i'm talking about a coronation in the roleplay like ascending them to alicorn status like what they did with Twilight.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
|| Yay! Thanks. I'll fill in the skelly for her right away.

|| Oh that would be cool! Prince/Princess of Shadows sounds like a really interesting role to be as well as other rulers.

Status
Not open for further replies.