• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

My Little Pony: The Elements of Creativity OOC

Yay for being accepted ^-^
Mareston, got it.

Can't wait to see when this is up and running ^-^

Name: Thunder Spell
Species: Zebra, Pegasus
Element: Courage
Appearance:
10613100_357598491067161_7174676775554131582_n.jpg

Personality: Strong, Brave, Loyal, Honest, Fearless. He's known for being cocky, but he's also known for being a gentle stallion. He'd go through hell for a friend.
Other: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, before I accept your character, I need to just point out a few things. First, I've seen you roleplay before and I know you are good at what you do, but let's look at the facts. Most of the other characters are at the age range of 15-18. Okay, but then comes your character, looking awesome and stuff, but he's 24. Could you age him down a little bit? Just like, 19? Possibly around that age. It's just a little creepy thinking about the age difference and all these teenage ponies, some as young as 15, being super close awesome friends with a fully grown adult. At least, not outside of schools where the roles are clearly defined as teacher-student friendship and mentorship.

Sorry, society norms are a bitch.

Oh yeah wasn't thinking XD I tend to create older characters to protect myself.

Yay, I'll go look in a moment. I take it most of the ponies don't know each other? Or are we allowed to have some be familiar with others of the team?

Poor Starry.

So I take it the pieces of paper/parchement kind of floated into the diner near where Sapphire Aurora and Thunder Spell are currently seated?

-waits to see if someone else is going to post before continuing on-

Hiys persons, sorry I have been gone. My parents are at the start of a divorce here so I have little time to get on.

Hiys persons, sorry I have been gone. My parents are at the start of a divorce here so I have little time to get on.
Oh sorry to here that. It's okay. I just have a bad habit of filling a rp with a bunch of my stuff and everyone gets behind.

Its alright I do read all your posts so I know what's going on, I just have to get the time to write my reply.

Sorry to hear that...
I can't post because I'm waiting on a reply first

Is anyone willing to help me with my post, I have a bit of time now before we continue all our stuff. I tried to do something, but I don't know what to write.

I'm sorry for bothering you all with my problems X( feel like suck a burden..

Back