Yay for being accepted ^-^
Mareston, got it.

Can't wait to see when this is up and running ^-^

Name: Thunder Spell
Species: Zebra, Pegasus
Element: Courage
Appearance:
10613100_357598491067161_7174676775554131582_n.jpg

Personality: Strong, Brave, Loyal, Honest, Fearless. He's known for being cocky, but he's also known for being a gentle stallion. He'd go through hell for a friend.
Other: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, before I accept your character, I need to just point out a few things. First, I've seen you roleplay before and I know you are good at what you do, but let's look at the facts. Most of the other characters are at the age range of 15-18. Okay, but then comes your character, looking awesome and stuff, but he's 24. Could you age him down a little bit? Just like, 19? Possibly around that age. It's just a little creepy thinking about the age difference and all these teenage ponies, some as young as 15, being super close awesome friends with a fully grown adult. At least, not outside of schools where the roles are clearly defined as teacher-student friendship and mentorship.

Sorry, society norms are a bitch.

Oh yeah wasn't thinking XD I tend to create older characters to protect myself.

Nah, it's fine! Also, @LogicfromLogic accepted. I will start working on the IC thread soon.

Yay, I'll go look in a moment. I take it most of the ponies don't know each other? Or are we allowed to have some be familiar with others of the team?

If you want, go for it.

Sorry for the huge post, I had to get a lot of info in there and out of my head.

Poor Starry.

So I take it the pieces of paper/parchement kind of floated into the diner near where Sapphire Aurora and Thunder Spell are currently seated?

They fell out of a pony's bag and landed near Sapphire and Thunder.

-waits to see if someone else is going to post before continuing on-

Hiys persons, sorry I have been gone. My parents are at the start of a divorce here so I have little time to get on.

Hiys persons, sorry I have been gone. My parents are at the start of a divorce here so I have little time to get on.
Oh sorry to here that. It's okay. I just have a bad habit of filling a rp with a bunch of my stuff and everyone gets behind.

Its alright I do read all your posts so I know what's going on, I just have to get the time to write my reply.

Sorry to hear that...
I can't post because I'm waiting on a reply first

Is anyone willing to help me with my post, I have a bit of time now before we continue all our stuff. I tried to do something, but I don't know what to write.

I'm sorry for bothering you all with my problems X( feel like suck a burden..