My Little Pony: The Elements of Creativity OOC

I hope so, I think I've been neglecting my turn to post... So I'll get to that soon, real soon, as in this week.

I'm pretty sure this is still alive. Just moving slower than molasses which might be in part my fault. The show date for a play I'm in is coming up and the director is really cracking down on us.

So, is this perhaps accepting addiional chars that is not part of the Elemental six? seeing as they're busy?

It of course doesn't help (on my part) that it's November, which means NaNoWriMo... XD

ALRIGHTY! Seems like holidays is getting a lot of people (AKA me) off track and this whole rp is now in a bit of a rut. However, if people are still into the idea and see the potential I see, then I propose a small revival.

@Olissa, @LogicfromLogic, @Moogle-Girl, @HollowEastWord, @Keekayani if all y'all are still in this then great! If your muse has moved on then we'll figure something out.

However, if everybody is still in this then I will be posting a small time skip where everybody gets to the library if that is alright with all of you. I think if we get to the whole 'Oh my Celestia there are other elements!' part of this then things should start rolling a lot smoother. As for you, @latos, I'm unsure of whether I should let you in or not... I had originally planned this rp as a story of these six ponies meeting up and sort of becoming friends, but the rp is going extremely slowly and I'm unsure if people are still into it. It's hard to make the decision right now, especially since I've spent so long away from this rp.

Reactions: LogicfromLogic
I'm still here, and likely to be around a bit more too :)