My Little Pony: The Elements of Creativity OOC

Sky is a musical Pegasus, I think a singing like voice was implied. As earlier it sounded like the parchments were left with thunder and sapphire

Yep, she left it with sapphire. I'll do my next post in a few minutes.

Well I'm here, just waiting for a reply, that's all.

I am so sorry guys! First I had wifi issues and then depression hit me hard and I have to struggle to get myself to reply to rps. Working on a reply now!!!

Hey don't worry about it! With all that you've going through you don't have to apologize like that. Life outside of internet is way more important and a roleplay can wait. At least, that's how I think about it.

Welp. It's been a while. Looks like the site changed so that's cool!

Quick rolecall since it's been a while... @LogicfromLogic, @Olissa, @Keekayani, @HollowEastWord, @Moogle-Girl

Now that that's done, let me ask you guys a quick question. What do you want to happen in this roleplay? If you got an idea, go ahead and share it with me either via pm or here in the OOC! I'd love to hear all of your ideas and I want to make this as fun as possible for everyone. :)

I'm still here!

I normally just let things happen, but why not have a hoard of Changlings attack and the six have to figure out a creative way to get rid of them combining their talents? Or we could make a new race that sucks creativity from ponies and they have to figure out how to stop them.

Hi I'm still here, so sorry I was gone. My phone was in for repair and I only got it back today.

Honestly I really, really have no idea what I want to happen.

Here! Most definitely here, gotta make a post soon, NaNo started so I got a bit distracted, but I'll make a post for SA soon.

The only thing I can think of, aside from making the group come together I think it would be a good idea to figure out how they would obtain the elements. Maybe you already have that planned of course.
Going by the first two episodes of MLP the individual ponies showed some of their traits already on their way to finding the elements of Harmony, and once they arrived, their full potential came to a bloom.
For a first situation I'd say maybe have 1 badguy they'd have to face off against, maybe as said a threat that destroys creativity(sounds more like a boss battle for later on once they're more a team and know what to do with their elements), or something that is simply a threat, but can be solved with creativity. Like the Sirens in the last movie, or Nightmare Moon in the first two episodes.
Once they've gotten the elements, I'd say just kind of let things flow, have them go on adventures, and build up to a boss battle at the end of the 'season'.

Hope that made sense

Still here. I like Olissa's idea. And now I wonder what our elements will look like? Could I maybe possibly try to draw them based on our cutie marks? :D

Well, there's the original comic where this is based off of, that could probably be a basis.
I could work on some artwork too, have a bit of... Experience in creating digital gems and jewels haha.
noble_qrys_egg.png
noble_qrys_vug.png
noble_qrys_breccia.png
noble_qrys_druse.png
noble_qrys.png

If you want to draw something or make something go ahead! I like the idea, @LogicfromLogic though I feel it would be better saved for a later time. Thanks for both of your suggestions, Logic and @Olissa. I'll keep them in mind, and most likely use them while planning where to go. For now our current objective is to just meet up. Thanks all for checking in!

For the elements themselves, did you have an idea on how they might look?
Or would it be similar to how the Elements of Harmony got their shape, originally being a basic stone, but developing into a shape more befitting of the pony itself (like the cutie marks)

I was going along with that kind of idea, yes. Since the elements of Creativity are a lot alike Harmony then I thought they might work similarly in that sense. While they have a bit different powers and represent different things, how they take their shape is almost exactly like how Harmony does.

I don't see any reason not to base it off the Elements of Harmony. Maybe the stones could look a little more colorful or shiny or something even before transforming, since they represent creativity?

I. Am. So. SLOW! Now I finally see the resemblance between Thunder Spell's cutie mark, and The Flash' symbol. I knew I kind of recognized it from somewhere XD