My Little Pony: The Elements of Creativity OOC

Hm well your pony is up in the clouds her house above a waterfall now, if I remember correctly?
Either way, wherever your pony is, going by The Writing Owl's post about the pieces of paper ("In a young Pegasus's violin, a scrap of paper fell out, telling a tale of some strange magic. However, many of the words were missing, blank though there seemed to be space for them."), you could have your pony find that piece of paper and try to find the missing pieces?
And if your pony already knows someone in Mareston, maybe go over to that pony?
Or happen to walk into the diner where Thunder Spell and Sapphire Aurora are, or come across Gizmo Gears and Arrow Plotter as they're examining their pieces of paper in front of Gizmo's workshop/house.
You're welcome to be acquainted with Sapphire Aurora if you want. She's the type of person that wants to know everything about everyone and so forth. (seriously, she'd be a gem for the gossip column for the Mareston Tribune XD but she prefers to solve puzzles and values people too much to gossip about them like that so that's not gonna happen) If CeruleanSkies knows Sapphire she'd probably know that once the puzzles are finished, Sapphire Aurora is one to head over to the cafe often.
But what you do is of course entirely up to you ^-^

haha well I'll just have to go up to the cupboard and get myself one then hm ;)
you're welcome.

By the way, I'm not always quite certain what the difference is between Curiosity and Forethought. Evidently they're intended as very different as one is obviously stated as curiosity (bringing light to mysteries), while the other's description seems to match Curiosity as well, solving puzzles and riddles (which in its basic essence is the same, uncovering and figuring out what things mean).
So beyond that what is really the difference, because I'm having an issue with trying to correctly constantly grasp what Sapphire Aurora would be doing most of the times. Puzzles, riddles, yes that would make her inquisitive and love to figure out stuff and have lots to think about, but beyond that?

Honestly, I had a little trouble with that also. The main difference I think is that while curiosity is set on finding out more about anything, Forethought thinks logically through things. Curiosity, as a trait, tends to be a lot more rash than forethought. Forethought is more being prepared for things and thinking through the problem while curiosity will more likely dive head first into the problem. Forethought also is more mindful of feelings and generally thinks through things more.

I hope that helped a little bit, but remember the element doesn't define your character, the character defines the element. If you're looking for more hobbies or something similar, then maybe games like chess? Or just talking with other ponies about more deep thought-ed things? Thank you for helping @HollowEastWord by the way. I really appreciate that.

No problem, I like helping out ^-^ (oddly enough I feel like a certain pony now)

So basically forethought is curious but analyzes and thinks before stating her conclusions. Like... a scientist?

Yes! Forethought is a scientist while you could compare curiosity to more of a small child.

Or that of a cat or puppy :P

Good well now I kinda know what kind of direction to go with for Sapphire Aurora. Thanks

Such long post. Sorry if it seemed random. I didn't want to end up leaving a loose end because of the way I did her introduction. Plus she needed her gadgets :3

I've been having way too much fun watching the Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks movie ^-^
Anyone else seen it yet?

I haven't seen it yet. It seems people like it though.

It's great. The songs definitely are catchy. Listening to them at the moment haha

@HollowEastWord and @Moogle-Girl maybe a weird suggestion, but would it be an idea if CeruleanSkies met up with Gizmo and Arrow?
@The Writing Owl I haven't seen you around much, is everything alright? I wouldn't want to be continuing on this RP if you as GM are somehow falling out of it o.o
@LogicfromLogic I'm guessing you haven't had much time to post, but just wanted to let you know I won't up and leave Thunder all on his lonesome and leaving you hanging completely.

That was my idea! :D I just have to the time to write, I'm back at school so its kinda hard to find time.

maybe a weird suggestion, but would it be an idea if CeruleanSkies met up with Gizmo and Arrow?
That sounds fine by me!

That was my idea! :D I just have to the time to write, I'm back at school so its kinda hard to find time.
Great minds think alike XD or something along those lines (there's a variation about stuff hitting the fan... but that never sounds smart)

LogicofLogic, don't worry about it :) I kinda just figured school or work or other offline life stuff got in your way (like a computer crashing, my... did you lose a lot of material?) So no rush, just wanted to let you know I'm calmly awaiting the day you can move a post again :)

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been here lately, I've been trying to catch up with homework, family obligations, memorizing lines for the play I'm in, it's been a little hard to get online long enough that I can make a coherent response to things. I'm working on a response right now, but it's been hard not feeling completely exhausted after everything in the day. I am in no way abandoning this or falling out of it, however I need you guys to be a little patient with me right now as I'm trying to get everything in order. :)

I'm glad to see you again :) I am kinda the person that gets a bit overly worried if people are kinda afk for a long time, though yeah with a mega list like that I can definitely understand how you'd not be able to make a proper post o.o.
I do wish you good luck! I hope you'll be able to juggle it all and get some time for rest as well!

• Thank You
Reactions: The Writing Owl