My Little Cuddle Thing [Alternet History with Nekos]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Marellio had gotten a good while away from the group. A little trinket that was, unbeknownst to him, placed in his pocket shook and puffed out a bit of smoke. It was a little metal cylinder with a speaker on one end and the asylum symbol engraved on its side. The device coughed out two words before deactivating. "Operation complete."

Nexx shook his head, he felt like he had fallen asleep, but he was standing and somewhere different. He walked over the Grey Brothers, still a little dazed and sleepy. "Did I miss something?" He said itching one of his bloody bandages. He then noticed the straw hat girl, who was bleeding. He walked over and picked her up gently, carefully. "Do you need help?" He asked her in a very concerned manner.

"Hey! Don't die on me!" Wendy shouted. "Shoot, shoot, shoot…." She rummaged in a small purse and found a bandage. "Phew. Now let me patch you up," she murmured.

Calendula stood limply in Mano's grasp as he dragged her away. "Why aren't you letting me fight?" she demanded.
"Because," Mano said calmly. "If you got hurt, this caravan would be left defenseless. Besides, that guy's just not worth it. 'Kay?"
"Okay. Thanks," Calendula said dryly.

Poppy seemed to fall unconscious. She was confused how bad did the man beat her. While she was unconscious she had a dream of sorts faces she had met flashed upfront of her, they continued until she saw what was people she never never.

Calendula was literally dragged back to the caravan by the Grey Brothers, who were wearing gloves so they wouldn't spread the curse. She sighed, then fell asleep. Meanwhile, the Grey Brothers returned and carefully lifted Poppy, bringing her to the campfire to keep her warm. Minami looked around, then followed them to the campfire, where she, too, fell asleep. Theresa smiled slightly and stroked the child's hair. Meanwhile, Calendula was having a nightmare.

A small Eared with black hair was smiling, eating dinner with her parents….acting normal. The three of them were laughing at corny jokes, when suddenly…it stopped. Her father looked pale, his ears perked up. Then a word came out;
"Run."
Right when it was said, a knife went through the man's stomach, his black ears now covered in blood. The small Eared screamed in shock, then got dragged to her feet by a…ninja?!
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...ja_male.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150227150131
"Ooh, I'm gonna make a bundle," the man sneered. The young Eared whimpered in fright.
"Don't…please…"

Calendula woke up with a scream. "Don't kill me, sir, I didn't do anything to you!"

Amber

After Amber got healed up by Wendy she woke. " ugh my head... Where am I. My sister where is she!!" She yelled sitting up. After her burst she put her hand on her head and collapsed back on the ground. " where is she..."

"Hey, take it easy," Wendy said soothingly. "You got hurt pretty badly. Calm down." She helped Amber up and said, "Don't worry, we're going to the inn I'm staying at."

"Where are we, the man," Amber started to cry. The man had done many things to her she would dare but remember but, as all thing they come back. Amber started to cry and she tried and run away in a nervous breakdown. "THE MAN, THE MAN HELP," she yelled pulling her hair.

"The man?" Wendy repeated curiously. "You mean the dude that I rescued you from? Er…I kind of…lost track of him. Sorry." She reached into her bag and took out some candy. "Hey, you hungry?"

Amber breathed deep and fast "But the man...." she said curling up in a ball. Amber was afraid that he would come back. Take her and kill her. "Please don't let him take me.." she said softly falling into Wendy's lap.

"Don't worry, I won't," Wendy said determinedly. "I swear on my pistol." She looked at the Eared. "I never really got your name. What was it?"

Amber calmed down and looked at the candy. "It's Amber.." she said softly with a saddened look at her face.

"That's pretty," Wendy said softly. "I knew someone with a really pretty name….Calendula. I used to call her Callie." She sighed. "She was so nice…even though my cousin tried to kill her."

Amber started to breath hard again and tears ran down her face. "Where are we, thay might be coming I heard the slaver talking about invading Malmö," she said wiping her tears.

Marellio sighed. He had lost them..after all that, they managed to get away. He cursed silently..this was not going to look good, but Mech still owed him answers. That half breed was something else and the wagon of eared were definitely different. Whatever they were up to, it didn't spell good for him.
He eventually found a messager station and filled out a report, handing it to the courier. "Now rush to the location I told you and give the warden my message. Don't you dare slack off or I'll come back and hurt you." The boy nodded and took off. He was far enough away from those eared that they weren't his problem, at least for now.

He needed to head to Malmo, a city of great influence. Supplies, contracts, and maybe some answers. When that Mechromancer would get that message, it would reveal his displeasure at not having full access to the half breeds file and that he was heading to Malmo until further notice. He'd send another courier when he would be returning. As the courier took off, he sighed and started the trek to Malmo. It would take him a few hours, maybe even a day or two, to get there and even then he had to hunt down his informants.

Such a hassle..all for a experiment.

When the courier arrived and delivered the hunter's letter the Mechromancer smirked. On his computer was a man in a black robe, he too smirked although his face was hidden by a mask.

The test had worked.

Soon, they would gather the results.

Nexx laid down on the grass near the fire. He began to drift into slumber, his nightmare began.

Bright lights flash, glass-eyed men in white stare, a clear wall closes, pink gas begins to fill the air. So sleepy, look around, the Black Bird Man, like a blot of ink staining a white towel, his empty eyes stare at him, through him. Can't hold on for much longer. One final look, Her. Her red fluffy ears are drooped with loss of lucidity, her skin still holding some of the tan she got the last time they went to the beach, ever, she looks at him with those blue eyes that he could loose himself in, she smiles with those lips he would kiss over any other's.
"I love you." "I love you too."

Nexx was startled awake by the scary woman's screaming. He scooted a little closer to her. "What's wrong? Are you scared scary lady?"

Calendula stared at Nexx. "No, I'm...fine," she muttered. "I just had a bad dream, is all."
"You always have bad dreams," Minami yawned. "No surprise there."

Poppy was in a room everything was black, oddly it smelt of burning wood. A man came up he had ears and big fangs, and also large horns. Seeming more sheep-like then like a cat. He grinned and put a torch up to her. She felt pain as if she was impaled on a stake.

(Wake up ITS MORNING!!)

Poppy opened her eyes slowly. The light from the sky broke through the trees and hit her skin. She was wet from the dew and was covered in bug bites. "Dammit was I out all night, Black haired girl what was your name again. Yes Calendula that it please wake up" she said shaking Calendula. She didn't wake at first. She looked so cute all snug in the sleeping bag. It was partly open and her neck was covered in bites like her. Her looked down more and saw part of her breasts, she blushed and looked away. Poppy had never liked a girl before and anyone for that matter. She looked so cute too. She looked back and shock Poppy again "Wake up it's morning!" she yelled.

"What? Huh? 'M awake, 'm awake…" Calendula yawned. She looked around. "Oh, no, the show is in two hours!"
Theresa woke up next. "Dammit!!! Why didn't you wake me?! You two," she pointed her finger accusingly at Minami and Calendula. "Get dressed. The customers will be coming any minute!"
"DAMN!!!!!!" Minami screamed. She was not a morning person. "IT'S MORNING, DAMMIT! THE SHOW-TWO HOURS-OH MY GOD!"
Calendula ran to the caravan and got changed into her red dress (https://toppingscouture.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/valentine_dress.jpg) and makeup. Minami also got changed into her own costume, grumbling angrily. (http://www.trueperfection.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/w9.jpg)
"I'm sorry I have to rush you, Poppy, but would you mind performing with Calendula and Minami? The yellow rose quit," Theresa said hastily. "And only two hours till the show…dammit…"

((Sorry. I got hung up and this sorta slipped away.))

Nexx was curled up and sleeping peacefully before Theresa's yell had him spring up in fear. "No! She didn't do any-" He stopped, the gipsies were running around and putting on pretty dresses. The freak scratched his head causing a small rodent to jump out of his tangled black hair. He walked up to the oldest gypsy. "What's going on? Do I have to put on a dress?" He asked with dread.

Status
Not open for further replies.