My Little Cuddle Thing [Alternet History with Nekos]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora is a guy)

Sora saw heard the girl and nodded hoping that the girl would return and he thought about the group of people in the street, "This is getting out of hand." He muttered to himself before the girl returned and climbed out of the wall with his help, "My name is Sora."
//I know that, but he totally looks like a girl. So I'm going to make Pike think he's a girl until Pike finds out.//

"Sora... Nice name" Pike commented. "OK let's go," she said. Sneaking to the other side of the building. The street opened up to the small plaza with a store. There were three men, all mages by the looks. One held a flame, the other dark bolts. There was a crowd of Nekos and humans in the corner of two building in the plaza. The mages wore the slavers emblem there capes.

Sora saw the slavers and he grabbed a small dagger from his pocket, "We need to be careful, there could be more." He told the girl, "I told you my name so can you tell me yours?" Sora asked with a soft smile, as they maneuvered their way through the streets and they managed to sneak past two more slavers who were watching a group of Neko children cry in their parents arms, "The whole place has gone to hell, why did this happpen?"

"I thought you knew? I don't know much but.. the whole country is being invaded," Pike said looking at the dagger then the mages. "My name is Pike.." she said softly a little hesitant to tell her name to the stranger. But he was right this place has gone to hell, most of the people left before the crusaders came but not everyone.

Sora shook his head, "No I didn't know. I was here visiting from a neighboring village when this shit happened. Maybe we can stow away on a boat and go to America or somewhere where we can be free and not fear enslavement." He whispered to Pike. He picked up a knife he found on the road and he sighed as he thought of why this was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.