My Little Cuddle Thing [Alternet History with Nekos]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pfft, you're warning me?!" March laughed. "Very funny. But I can do that magic stuff, too, you know." He raised his arms and a shield made completely out of tea rose to protect him.

Calendula smiled. "I'm sure that'll sound lovely. Sorry that we can't go alone, it's just…" She closed her eyes. "They need me. I'm the best witch they've got. Not to brag, of course, but I am."

"Don't turn your back on me!" Wendy screeched at Lucy. "Get your butt over here!"
"No."
"Whose side are you on exactly? Ours or the queen's?"
"…Don't say that, you know I hate her-"
"I bet that when the king is gone, you two make out!"
"S-stop!" Lucy's shout silenced the whole pub. Her face was red. "I-I don't know what you're talking about, you're much prettier than the queen!" Wendy went red. "H-huh?! Oh, my god…" There was an awkward silence. "…I'd better go…" And she ran out to calm herself.

"Stupid kid, I will be going now," Luken said using his oar to push the boat away from the dock. He used the Oar to move the boat a bit more out when he turned to the boy thinking of how much money he could be worth.
Amber turned to the argument that was going on with the Lucy girl. "Do mind telling me about that was about?" She asked Wendy.
Poppy smiled, "OK, why did you come to Venice if you knew that this place was... you now... they enslaved us" Poppy said looking down.

"I came here because it's my job," Calendula said. "To bring hope to the Eared. I'm not afraid anymore; the humans are afraid of us. Besides, somebody must shine a light what with these dark times."

Wendy reddened. "Oh, her," she snorted. "Lucy White is…well…she's…" Totally adorable in every way. "She's…" The most badass brainiac on this side of the planet. "She's…" SOOOO sweet once you get in her inner circles. "She's Lucy," Wendy finished lamely.

March looked, astonished, at the guy. "H-hey!! Nobody turns their back on March Hare!! You hear me?! NOBODY!" he screamed.

"OK.." Poppy took a big breath in, then out. "Your right," Poppy felt that she was joining something bigger then herself. Like she was fighting the good fight. Poppy stood up and put her hand on Calendula's. "Let's find the others," she said smiling.

"Can you be a bit more distributive?" Amber said. She took a glace ay the vampire then decided to leave her be knowing she had bigger issues to solve.

Luken's boat floated out more, but then a Neko girl stood up and yelled "Please save us!" she said with a feared tone. Then Luken stared at her holding her arm out at her. Then the Neko girl fell into a nightmare sleep.

"Okay." Calendula walked out of the cafe and muttered an incantation. They were now back in her wagon at the caravan. She exited the wagon and said, "Everyone, is it okay if we have a sudden change of plans?"
Ano and Mano looked up from a now-grey deck of cards. "Sweet. I hate going to Iran. It's so…" Ano waved his hands around. "Dry."
"Not to mention the lunatics who think we are devil spawn," Mano added.
"I dunno, I was kinda looking forward to people pointing guns at our heads. Ka-pew!" Minami laughed. "By the way, I win."
"No fair!" Ano and Mano said in unison.

"Lucy White," Wendy said. "She's the brains behind all this. You see, The Human-Eared Alliance--or THEA-- is split into two parts," she said. "There are the gypsies, who travel around the world to bring hope to the Eared, break into prisons, cause riots…all that fun stuff. They are also known as the ones in the spotlight, or the Limelight Sector. Then there is us, the Wonderland Underground. We are the spies who gather info for THEA and bring it back to headquarters, in Iceland. That's our next stop. Lucy is one of the bigger agents. She's spying on the queen herself," Wendy said. "Mind you, there are two of us in the Wonderland Underground that actually fight. I'm one of them. The other agent is named March Hare."

"Hey, not cool!" March screamed, swimming after the boat.

Luken stopped the boat with a grin. He quickly drew his rapier and pointed it at March. The purple on the edged blade started to glow. "Come here, heathen," Luken said.

"Is Scandinavia with THEA?" Amber asked walking out of the inn. The cold chilly air blew on her body, she was wearing light clothes so it felt vary cold.

Poppy smiled at the others' high-jinks. It was nice to have something like family.

((so the Queen of Norway is not apart of Scandinavia, is she a rebel or something that wanted Neko slaves))

//Pretty much.//

March took his gun out. Dammit…that guy sure ain't givin' up…me likey… "Do you think it'll be that easy?!" he shouted. "That I'll just give myself up?! Nope~! You have to come…to me~!" And he shot at him. Oh. My. God. Was I…FLIRTING?! March gasped in realization.

"Well, yeah," Wendy said. "THEA has pretty much taken over Scandinavia. I dunno why Sweden is so dangerous to you when it's a THEA country, 'cuz the stuff they were doing to you is illegal here."

"Hey, Theresa," Calendula called. "You're cool, right?"
"Definitely," Theresa said. "I need to report to the THEA leader anyways. And I know that you are looking forward to the THEA award ceremony."
"Hell yeah," Ano said. "She's hoping to get the Stealth and Tracking award again. Me, I want to beat March Hare in Most Entertaining Agent."
"Like you're going to win that," Mano said. "You know what ol' March is like." He put on a gruff face. "I'm gonna beat you up…using nothing but TEA~!"
The whole caravan burst into laughter. "Too true," Calendula said. "March may be putting on a brave face, but his love for tea is laughable."
"Remember the year Theresa got Best Comedian?"
"That was three years ago," Theresa said coldly. "Times have changed."
"It was probably because of the time you got captured by psychopaths and had to dance wearing nothing but a bikini. You looked like you were having a good time."
"SHUT UP!!!"
Calendula laughed. "THEA stands for The Human-Eared Alliance. They've pretty much taken over Scandinavia," she explained to Poppy. "And as you may guess, we are all part of it."

//Pretty much.//

March took his gun out. Dammit…that guy sure ain't givin' up…me likey… "Do you think it'll be that easy?!" he shouted. "That I'll just give myself up?! Nope~! You have to come…to me~!" And he shot at him. Oh. My. God. Was I…FLIRTING?! March gasped in realization.

"Well, yeah," Wendy said. "THEA has pretty much taken over Scandinavia. I dunno why Sweden is so dangerous to you when it's a THEA country, 'cuz the stuff they were doing to you is illegal here."

"Hey, Theresa," Calendula called. "You're cool, right?"
"Definitely," Theresa said. "I need to report to the THEA leader anyways. And I know that you are looking forward to the THEA award ceremony."
"Hell yeah," Ano said. "She's hoping to get the Stealth and Tracking award again. Me, I want to beat March Hare in Most Entertaining Agent."
"Like you're going to win that," Mano said. "You know what ol' March is like." He put on a gruff face. "I'm gonna beat you up…using nothing but TEA~!"
The whole caravan burst into laughter. "Too true," Calendula said. "March may be putting on a brave face, but his love for tea is laughable."
"Remember the year Theresa got Best Comedian?"
"That was three years ago," Theresa said coldly. "Times have changed."
"It was probably because of the time you got captured by psychopaths and had to dance wearing nothing but a bikini. You looked like you were having a good time."
"SHUT UP!!!"
Calendula laughed. "THEA stands for The Human-Eared Alliance. They've pretty much taken over Scandinavia," she explained to Poppy. "And as you may guess, we are all part of it."
"That's nice, so we will be heading up there?" Poppy said. She chuckled a bit at the others jokes.
Luken dodged as the bullet went past it. He shot a dark bolt at March and use her other hand to shot another one.
Amber shuttered at the remembrance of the man torturing her. "Those people weren't THEA they were invaders from the Human Alliance and there heading to Stockholm," Amber said angered walking down the street.

((I made a map to get a better understanding of wats happening))

"Of course we are," Calendula said. "The awards' ceremony is coming up, isn't it?"
"Here we go," Ano said. "Mrs. Number Two."
"Don't start with that, Ano," Theresa said. "Calendula, Lucy, and Wendy are practically scrambling for Number One. The top," she explained. "And Calendula is the runner-up to Lucy."

March leaped out of the way. "Is that all you got?!" He took his gun out again, this time shooting three times. "Come on, hottie, show me something worth seeing!"

597667501_357507.gif

Sora heard three gunshots and he dashed to the source of the noise. His tail swished behind him as he stopped only to see numerous figures standing around and he shyly walked up to them, in his left hand he held a piece of candy and in his right he held aa small stuffed cat doll he called Reyes. The neko boy shyly observed the people and kept his head low so they wouldn't see his face.

View attachment 78737

Sora heard three gunshots and he dashed to the source of the noise. His tail swished behind him as he stopped only to see numerous figures standing around and he shyly walked up to them, in his left hand he held a piece of candy and in his right he held aa small stuffed cat doll he called Reyes. The neko boy shyly observed the people and kept his head low so they wouldn't see his face.
//Thank the heavenly lord, a new person, welcome. We haven't had a new player in forever//

"Cool," Poppy said, "Maybe I should.." she thought for a second. Maybe she could join THEA and fight with the humans together with Calendula.
"Faggot, just leave!" Lukken yelled as one of the bullets penetrated his left shoulder. She a thrust of his arm and a dark bolt fired. Sadly it missed and hit somewhere behind the bunny boy.
"Are you coming or not?" Amber yelled to Lucy turning to see her. The frigid wind blew on her. She need a heavy coat or some weapons she was going to fight the Crusaders.

Sora walked closer to the group and he decided to hid in the shadows so none of the people could see him. He was a lowly beggar and he needed some money. He contemplated stealing some off of the Bunny boy but he shook his head and moved closer slowly.

Pike was curled up in the building next to Sora. She was scared and frightened because of the city being under siege. Pike could bangs and shots outside. There was a large whole in the wall she she saw a Neko like her come by. She was black haired a a little scary. But she was a Neko, she wouldn't hurt a fellow eared "Excuse me.." Pike said to the girl.

@Neko-Sora999

Sora looked over and saw a small girl, "Yes?" he said quietly thinking if he spoke any louder he'd scare her. He reached through the hole in the wall and stroked her cheek calmly with his thumb, "Everything is okay but we have to be quiet." He knew why she was scared and he hoped to ease her fear a bit.

"How can you say that when the bad people took my sister and murdered my mother and father," Pike said tears flowing down her face. She looked straight into her eyes. "Please don't leave..." Pike said to the girl.

@Neko-Sora999

Sora looked at the poor girl and said, "I want to help you. Even though bad people are here and they did a lot of bad things doesn't mean we can't try to help them." He touched her cheek and wiped away her tears, "Is there a way into your building from the roof?" He knew that walking in the front door might get him killed so he was trying to find another way in.

"Yes, but most of it has collapsed in," Pike said with a sniffle. Pike was confused helping the slavers, why would someone do that?.

@Neko-Sora999

"Do you think that you can exit through this hole?" He asked hoping for a way to get her out without either of them getting spotted and captured. He didn't have much interest in her but he knew that he couldn't just let the slavers take her away.

"Ya I think I could," Pike said looking through the whole and examining it. It seemed the right size for her, she just had to climb over the rubble. Pike was wearing a skirt, not suitable for going about a besieged city. "Let me just grab something from upstairs, I will be quick," Pike said. She dashed up the stairs and rummaged through her draws. Pike Grabbed some jeans and quickly changed. Then she ran back down and with into a few seconds she was out with the girl. "We got to be quick some people are fighting near by I think," Pike said to the girl, "Be the way what's your name?"

Sora is a guy)

Sora saw heard the girl and nodded hoping that the girl would return and he thought about the group of people in the street, "This is getting out of hand." He muttered to himself before the girl returned and climbed out of the wall with his help, "My name is Sora."

Status
Not open for further replies.