My Little Cuddle Thing [Alternet History with Nekos]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I guess so." Farica said smiling. Alina rolled her eyes.
"But we need to get food..." She said, placing a hand on Farica's shoulder, giving her a begging, pitiful look.
"But the store I want to get you food from is like, right next to it! Besides, it's easy to get turned around. It took my entire life to figure the whole place out." Farica replied.
"Then, we can go to the forest island and leave!" Alina looked at her as if she were mad, but she understood it was her childhood fantasy.
"Alright," She sighed "but let's make it quick." She strode ahead to the end of the bridge and waited. Farica still stood at the start of it, and climbed onto the stone railing. She leaned forward to the girl. "You ready?" She smiled.

"I do think we should leave, if I know the prison owner right there probably looking for me now," said Poppy. She remembered the airship in the main island that brought people down to the mainland below. "I think we should get on the airship, but to get to it we need to go back to the main island" she explained. Poppy also remembered her sister, she was a airship captain in Scandinavia. Her name was Aeir, but Poppy lost her when the cursaders came and separated them. Lucky she got away, sadly Poppy got captured and but into slavery. Knowing she got away has kept her going all these years.

So he was right on the escaped part, but not the eared in total. Something different. He was tempted to ask exactly what they had been working on, but asking would have drawn him deeper than he cared to go. Not only breaking professional but personal crosslines. If he fell too deep in something it became that much harder to get out when you wanted. "Fine..one target. A half breed costs extra. Not only are they extremely rare, but they usually have the best traits of both sides and that makes them a challenge. You'll provide ammunition and supplies for me. If it's in the forest and it's got a headstart, then I am at the beginning disadvantage."

He stood and started for the door. "Send a courier with my supplies and requests. You know how to get ahold of me if needed. I'll come back when I have the half breed or when I am in need of something." He took off down the hallway, eager to get started. A half breed? Not very often I get a request to hunt those..and alive? That was even rarer. Most people wanted half breeds dead since they were almost outcasts. Not human and not an eared either. Would there even be a place for it to go? If so, all it's going to bring them is trouble. As he burst through the front door of the prison he broke into a run heading for the forest, ready to start his search.

Anastasia smiled, "yeah i'm ready.." she said to the two, "Can i maybe travel with you guys? I'll go where you go and protect you.." she seemed to have a sword on her back, which had not been noticed before.

"Right," Theresa said, suddenly looking excited to go to Scandinavia. "I have quite the report-I mean, I have cousins there." She gave a little smile.
"Theresa, before you do that..." Calendula said slowly. "I think Ano and Mano have made a friend."

"Are you a hobo?" Ano asked the stranger curiously.
"Are you a gypsy?" Mano retaliated to his brother, who stuck out his tongue.
Minami just stared at the stranger, confused. "Are you....a wizard?"

"Oh, brother." Calendula put her face in her hands then looked up. "Someone's coming," she whispered.
"I'll get my gun," Theresa muttered.
"I'll get the explosives. Minami," Minami looked up. "That stranger is a half-breed. Even more wanted than I am. Bring him into Ano and Mano's wagon....and for goodness' sake, don't give him the Grey Touch. Poppy, do you know how to fight?" Calendula finished breathlessly.

"woah..." Farica said, oogling at the sword then shaking her head "Okie-dokie then." she said, holding her thumb up. Alina stood on the other side of the bridge with her face in her hand. The sword made her nervous and Farica's mindset of everyone being trustworthy was really starting to worry her, but she needed to leave.
Farica ran to the other side of the bridge, still on the railing and holding her arms out for balance. She jumped off right next to Alina. She opened her bag and gave her a small knife. "To defend yourself with. Better than nothing." Farica winked. Alina rolled her eyes in response. Farica took out her own crossbow and made sure the safety was on. She smiled and said "Let us continue." She took one step forward to the nearest street, but then tripped over her cape, landing on her face. she stood up, wiping the dust off of her face.
"NOW let's go." she said, collecting her cape and Alina assisting her to her feet.

Anastasia jumped as wel, keepin gup easily. he had ebeen living in the streets and pther things for many years now after all. m"So why do othe rhu,mans hate ear'd spo much?" she asked

The sickly half-breed looked at the children blankly. He scratched his long black hair with a clawed hand and a moth or two flew out. "I don't know. What are those things?"

"Good." Was the Mechromancer's only response. He watched him leave and began reading a file labeled classified. "How interesting..." He muttered.

white_hair_neko_anime_girl_render_by_schorch2812-d86q0o6.png

Aeir climbed up the ladder to her house in the province of Norway. It was a beautiful sight in the town of Windborrow, it was nestled on the side of a mountain. She was glad she was here and not out in europe where her kind was prosecuted. Sadly though the nation that protected Nekos Scandinavia has always been prone to attacks from the other nations.

Aeir dearly missed her younger sister. She was probably dead, when they were separated back in Denmark in the Siege of Copenhagen. Aeir was young for a airship member or even the fact she was an eared. She liked the an airship captain. The War-Ziplines was not her thing though, she flew commercial pilot. Even though the war was for her people, she never thought of joining the war until now.

Back on the deck of her ship only hours ago one of her shipmates was talking about joining the Airforce and help defend the country. It was a tempting idea, since the job gets much more payed then her current one. She got to bed after some dinner by herself and went to bed having to wake up early the next day having to make it to the ship-port on the top of the mountain.

world-of-warcraft-pointed-ears-a-chain-blue-eyes-a-bandage-on-his-eyes-a-cloak-armor-short-hair-elf-white-hair-a-girl-anime-_zps3211a592.jpg

Luken Cky was a cruel man that worked for the Crusaders as a mercenary down in the occupied Copenhagen. the mercenaries were mostly bladesmens and brutes, but Luken was different he studied the dark arts of nightmares. You could say he could control them induce sleep on his enemies and put them in an endless cycle of nightmares. People in his squad respected him for that, or feared him if you thought that as respect.

He was walking to the camp on a island north of the city its name was Hogen Lock. The camp was used for scouting and was abandoned after the siege was won. He was using it for… other things.

He grinned when he saw the neko tied up on the post. "So you're awake? Are you frightened by the dream I induced. My dreams I paint was the most frightening. I try my best to replicate the humans fears perfectly. It's like copying trying to copy the mona lisa you can try your best but it not going to be the same," Luken stroked the burnt cheek of the girl who was trembling in tears from both her dream and the man terrifying words. "I'm noticed that my artwork has given the desired effect, yet not so." he took and wider look at the girl, sadly she was not dead. 'Dammit she thought why isn't she dead, it was supposed to mimic what happens in the nightmare and hurt her body accordingly. "It seems even in the most darkest of times, light seems to show," said "You have hope girl and that I can not have!!"

Poppy remembered once when she had to fight a boy, who was assigned to kill her. The boy was unarmed only his fists were used as weapons. Poppy had a dagger in her hand and easily sliced up the boy. She regretted that since, Poppy always ran away avoiding a fight. But she knew it was time to fight again to stand up for herself. Oddly the two boys came up with the seemed to be the Neko-ish person. Poppy could sense him, he was not a eared he was something else. "I can fight... but who is this? Who are you?," she said getting her lags in a fighting position.

The scent was still strong. He had come through here. He glanced down the path leading further into the forest. He was still a good distance ahead of Marellio, but the cloaked man was catching up fast. Marellio did not have to worry about distractions of heading into the unknown or anything attacking him. He rarely was attacked since he mainly did the attacking.
He's still a good distance ahead, but I'm closing in on you half breed. It won't be too long until I find you. When that happens, you're mine and you WILL be going back!

He had no clue how long it would take to catch up, but he was getting a horrible feeling. Like the half breed wasn't alone anymore. If that was the case, then his job just got a heck of a lot harder.

"I dunno." Farica said. "Humans have Jealousy for their power, lust for their beauty, pride to own one." She shrugged. "But not all humans are like that."
Alina stared at her. "I never knew that it was possible for a kid like you to even have deep thoughts." The three raced down a few main roads and over a few islands. There was the forest on the right, dark as the mythology that emerged from it. They turned left to a normal hotel, and abandoned house, and a tea shop.
"Here ya go!" Farica said, taking a dramatic bow.

"You'd be suprised.." Anastasia said, "MAybe we should stick together? Just ncase anything evil comes our way?"

"You don't know what gypsies are?!" Ano and Mano exclaimed, surprised. "You're looking at a band of 'em."

"Okay, good," Calendula said, relieved. "I say that we release the dragon when the attacker gets here. He or she is messing with the wrong caravan…." And she produced a flame out of thin air with a grim smirk. "Oh, who am I kidding? I hate fighting."
"Deal with it," Theresa said with a bit of a smile. "You don't mind practicing. Do you?"
Calendula laughed. "Sure I don't."

"Huh..." He looked up at the gypsies and processed what he saw. After a while he came to a conclusion. "You seem nice," he smiled, exposing his yellow broken glass teeth ",but she looks scary." The half-breed pointed at Calendula with a worried look. "Your hand is on fire. You should put that out." He rose his voice and stepped out of the bush so she would hear her, showing that he was waring white pants with buckles that tinkled when he moved. He looked down at a girl with a straw hat. "I'm Nexx, hi."

"I'm not scary!" Calendula retorted, reluctantly getting rid of the fire.
"Actually, you kind of are," Ano muttered. "When you're angry….my name is Ano, this is my little brother Mano, and this is Minami the witch. Calendula is a witch, too. In a way."
Minami gave a little wave. "Hello, Nexx," she said shyly.

Poppy
Forest Island Venice, Republic of Venice

"I wouldn't want to fight either, but have too whoever is coming is hunting me down and probably this guy," Poppy said with a worried look on her face. She was wondering who it could be, she knew the the prison owner could have sent the guard or hired someone. "I might need a dagger, knife, or sword or something," Poppy said

Luken Cky
Island near Copenhagen, Scandinavian occupied by Crusaders

Luken got out his whip with a grin and cracked it at her. "You little witch you know what happens to my dreams when you have hope do you," Luken said angrily. The eared said nothing "THEY DON'T WORK!!" he yelled hitting the girl in the face. Luken looked down at the girl and grinned "Maybe if I cut your ears you will be plausible," Luken said whispering in her ear getting out his knife out of it's holster. Screams could be heard on the coast of Copenhagen of a young girl. "Shh my little kitten, you will be one no more," He said then laugh at the blood gripping down her cheek. She almost frightened as the blood dripped down her soft cheek.

((Alice can you make a character to save the girl))

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/38/18/73/blondes-pistols_00381873.jpg
"HEY!" Wendy, who was spying on them, appeared from the mist. "Mess with her and you mess with me!" Wendy was a mercenary for the Eared and had become quite famous. "You hear me?! Put the ****ing knife down, you *****!" She raised her pistol. "Do you wanna die young? 'Cuz I can have that arranged!"

"That makes two of us," Calendula said grimly.

Luken Cky
Island near Copenhagen, Scandinavian occupied by Crusaders

"Hello, I'm just surprised you didn't come out any sooner, her ear is already cut off. If you know who I am I would put your gun down miss, I wouldn't want to hurt a human; but by your action I can assume you're a Neko-Lover," Luken said drawing his sword turning to the girl. Who was this girl? She was acting quite cocky for a little Neko-Lover. Luken wouldn't want to risk his life offer this, he would just get another eared that was enslaved back at the captured Copenhagen. It was illegal to do this kind of stuff, plus he though eared as demon-spawn and nothing more.

Farica thought for a second.
"It'd be okay with me, but we weren't planning on staying in the hotel. Being that we are going to leave this Venice area, we were going to sleep in the abandoned building. We'd be easy to track in the hotel. And I don't even think they would let a kid buy herself a room."
Alina looked at her funny again "WE? Since when did I ever say I was going to escape the city, which I am doing anyway because of why not. And I never agreed on sleeping in abandoned places."
Farica laughed "we never agreed on anything. Anyway, the bakery is opened, so I'll get some items. The baker's wife adores me and understands that I am capable of survival, even if it is dumb luck. She would never sell me out." She said proudly.
Alina sat on the sidewalk between the hotel and Abandoned building, crossing her arms. Farica grinned at her
"Fine." She said and watched Farica skip to the back of the bakery, then turned to Anastasia. "How did you get to this dimension?" She looked at her seriously.
She had only run into two, three counting the pet, people in the same situation. They had all gotten there with no intention of being there, but left just as easily. But why couldn't Anastasia go back, even after five years?

"It's because i wa sthrpown out fo rhaving a crush on Seto kaiba... An dyou can guess how that wen tover..." Th egirl said, shivering a bit. "Since then i've been frightened to go h0me." It was true, her Siblings went livid when they found out about her relationship- rather then break it off, the two fled together but got seperated somewhere in this world. "I' ve been looking fpor Seto ever since.."

Status
Not open for further replies.