My Little Cuddle Thing [Alternet History with Nekos]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ha ha ha ha!" Wendy laughed. "You asked for it, now you'll get it!" The funny thing about her was that she seemed completely oblivious to the situation as she fired at random. "Let go of her, or I'll blow you up!" Wendy was still giving an oblivious laugh, and it became obvious that she was from a country well-known for its gun supply: America. "Also, you should know me; I'm Wendy, for Pete's sake! **** you for not knowing that!"

Calendula looked off into space, then gave a little snort at a strange idea; what if that one kid, Wendy, was busy rescuing an Eared? That sounds like something that kid would do....waving her gun around like a madwoman.... She shook her head. What an airhead....

"That's terrible!" Farica exclaimed. "Its like a fairy tale!" she said, dramatically biting at her cape.
Alina rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I may know someone who has the ability to get you back, but it will take a while." Farica looked at her bewildered. She yanked the boards from the door of the building and stepped in. She jumped and quickly ran back out, hiding behind Anastasia. "There's something in there!!!!" She screeched.

((if someone wants they can put their own monster in there. If not, I can do my own. i just don't have inspiration right now, and someone else may have a better idea than i))

Anastasia jumped in fear, pulling her sword out. "Everyone get behind me if you can't fight.." she yelled

A Giant troll was standing there, eyes red ready to kill them all.

Marellio could tell he was close. The scents were stronger now and there were alot of them. Most of them eared and even the scent of the half breed. For some reason, when he hunted the half breeds smelled different. It was like some kind of weird subtle skill he had that he could not explain. It only happened when he was out hunting runaways or targets. It never seemed to work if he was out and about leisurely or otherwise. He long since got used to the habit and never really questioned it anymore. Still, now there was a new scent. Dirty, swampish, maliceful.

A troll? Why didn't I pick up on it earlier? I should have seen it lumbering up the way or at least sensed it sooner than this! He quickened his pace, mainly to get there before the half breed decided to run again. He could not take on a troll and then a whole troop of eared without severe injuries. He'd either have to let the troll dwindle the eared down and then intervene or wait until later and take the prisoner at pitch dark, when it would be hard for them to fight off sleep and fatigue. Still, there was something about that troll that felt off. Trolls were very rare close to towns. They didn't like the noise or the hassle and only came down if they were desperate for food or something else. Even so, a desperate troll would have made more commotion than this...so what was going on?

He cleared a grouping of brush finally clearing the rest of the forest and could see the outline of the caravan a short distance ahead, the smells exponentially growing stronger. They had already crossed a couple of the island bridges and were either making camp or taking a break. He actually had to cover his nose at the Troll stench as he continued getting closer. UGH!!!! Still as foul as ever! I have to get higher, avoid the smell and get a better view. He did a mental check on his weapons, tucked his scarf tighter to block out what stench he could and continued closing the gap on the caravan.

Calendula stopped staring into space. "It appears," she muttered. "That our 'guest' is near. Ano! Mano! Would you be willing to greet him with the Grey Touch?"
"With pleasure," the Grey Brothers said with smirks. "Minami, would you like to come?"
"I suppose," Minami giggled. "Where is he?"
"Near the troll bridge."
"Awesome," Ano said. "We'll finish him off-and it'll be totally gross."

The three of them raced over, then stopped when they saw a man.
"Is that him?"
"I think so."
"Geez, what a loser," Mano said loudly, hoping to irritate the stranger but being careful to stay hidden behind the slowly greying tree. "I've seen flies that look more threatening."
"Yeah," Ano agreed. "No, no, wait, I've seen bread that looks more threatening than him. Do you think we should set that stupid-looking scarf on fire while we're at it?"
"With pleasure," Minami said gleefully, raising her arm to create a fireball and hurling it at the stranger's head. "Oops, I overshot...."
"Who cares?" the Grey Brothers said in unison.

Farica retreated behind Anastasia, holding her crossbow to shoot over her shoulder.
Alina stood behind Farica, holding the tiny, practically useless dagger. She could fight, but was too weak at the time. She could also smell something. Though her sense of smell was far less superior than most of her eared cousins, she could still smell better than humans. She sensed someone approaching fast, and dangerous.

Megurine-Luka-fandoms-32780380-1024-768.jpg
Anastasia Groweled, The last thing she needed was twpo things attacking her. "Let's just run.. it may be the wiser decision!!!" she said, in a flurry of Panic.

Poppy
Forest Island Venice, Republic of Venice

"Fine, don't answer me I'm no good with fist to fist combat," she said running to the man with her claws by her side. As a eared she has sharp craps she can use to attack her enemies which was how they can survive well, but most enslaved ones get them cut off along with one ear, leaving the other to have a tag for cataloging.
Luken Cky
Island near Copenhagen, Scandinavia occupied by Crusaders

Luken dodged the bullets with a shift movement to right and jumped on to the a table he set up outside near the docks. "You are quiet a fighter, I will let her free just leave me be got it?" Luken said calmly getting off the table and dropping his sword, it starting a let off a gray glow. "You will have a hard time getting her away out of Denmark," Luken said kicking the blade under the table so she could not see it "the Crusaders have eyes all over here, all the Neko are going to be cataloged at the city or kill if they resist" Luken was right the city was going to be the hub there all the new slaves will be distribute through out the world, many investors including himself have help the war effort to get these fresh slaves.
Amber (Captive/Slave)

2276566_1324813216748.43res_300_300.jpg
but with one ear, I'm making up lore but this is the larger eared breed know as mimi

Amber looked at the sight with the blood gushing down her face. Blood covered her left eye and she was unable to see clearly. Luken as she now knew his name was vary cruel he did many thing she would never forget. The girl was being very brave, she never understood human why they tried to help eared like her get out of slavery. It was odd how Luken mentioned hope from what she knew she had none she was nearly dead.

((I could play has the monster but I don't know if you still need it, also someone can play as the Doge of Venice if they want, I will play her daughter or son))

Nexx smiled, he had a pointy thing, he could help the girl with the straw hat. "Here." He tossed the girl a bone saw stained with blood. He was about to say your welcome when a horrible sound sliced into his ears, but no one else's. He crumpled into a ball and whimpered, "please turn it off. I hate that sound." Suddenly he stopped, he stood up, all emotion left his face, and he ran with excessive speed to Marecellio. He lept over the Grey Twin's heads with a branch in his hand and, landing behind the assassin, lit the end of it with the overshot fireball. He said nothing, just waited.

Scratch and Dingbat had given up on their search and left for their favorite bakery to figure out a way to get paid without actually getting their targets. They wouldn't do this if they were employed by the old head of the guard, a peaceful man who would often let innocent eared out with a warning, but the Mechromancer was not that man. They saw their convicts passing by the window however and thought the chase could go on a little longer. They came up behind them but at the sight of the troll Scratch moved in front of them. He pointed his weapon, a sharpened shovel, at the monster. "Get you bloody oaf! And you lot, by command as a officer of the law, you will get out of here." The troll stood up at full hight, looking down at him with a stupid grin. "Uh... DINGBAT GET THE ****ING GUN!" The monster swung his fist at him and be jumped, dodging it. The fist smashed into the back of the bakery and was stuck.

Marellio watched these two children run up to the bridge. A welcoming party? So soon? Must be some good senses they got to sense me that far off. Then again, I'm not trying to be stealthy here. He watched the fireball form and as it flew, he knew he had little to fear. The angle's all wrong...too high. Are they just toying with me or are they just that bad? He noticed the slight movement above him and heard the landing behind him. The half breed...he got behind me?

He skidded to a stop and stood so that he could keep eyes on both the target and the children. Both seemed to want his head at the moment and he could ill afford any injuries. "You..half breed. I'm contracted to bring you back to the Mechromancers camp...alive. He studied the children first. Not too big of the threat seems like, but that might be what they want. Lower my guard and then strike...and then there's the tree too. What is with that?

He then turned to Nexx. And this one...dangerous, smells ready for battle, also chaotic. Has that look like he's not in control. What exactly is he? He reached under his cloak, grasping a electric wrapping rope in each hand. If they touched the target, they would be shot with enough electricity to render them completely numb. He had to try and end this quickly and get back before this got too one sided.

"To the forest!" Alina yelled, grabbing both Anastasia and Farica' s wrists and sprinting to the treeline. Farica dragged behind stunned at the sudden appearance of the other people. Once in the forest, they continued to run. It kept getting darker the further they ran.
"Stop! I lost a shoe!" Farica said, dropping all her weight down so she fell and Alina tumbled after she did, but let go of Anastasia' s hand so she didn't fall. Farica crawled to her dropped shoe and started to put it on. The two girls on the forest floor were out of breath.
"Should *gasp* this *gasp* be far enough *gasp*?" Alina asked Anastasia, needing someone else's judgement on the situation.

Anastasia sighed in relief. "Yeah.I believe we got away. let's just gewt out of this town!!" she said,in panic.

"Shoot. Why did you have to miss, Minami?" Ano said angrily.
"Yeah, geez, Minami," Mano added from behind the tree, now completely grey, then moved to a bush and started turning it grey, too.
"Oh, yeah?" Minami muttered. "Maybe I can try again….how does Calendula do it?" She waved her hand in a fancy motion, setting a bush ablaze. "Oops."
The Grey Brothers laughed. "You know, you're much better at reading minds."
"Oops," Minami said again, this time trying to extinguish the flames with water but instead aiming it at their attacker's face. "Why am I such a ding-dong?"
"He's the ding-dong," Ano chuckled, pointing at the man, who seemed to be after something. "Trying to attack our caravan. I wonder which asylum he escaped from. Only lunatics attack us."

Calendula went red. "S-sorry! I didn't mean it that way!" She looked up. "What the heck are those kids doing?" she wondered. "Are they trying to….never mind."

"I don't care," Wendy laughed. "I will get her to America, safe and sound, one way or another. And there's nothing you can do about it."

Poppy (Neko, Female)
Poppy looked back at the man that was attacking the caravan. She couldn't fight with her claws, what wash she thinking? Then she jumped on the back of the man and attempted to bite his neck. As eared are also blessed to have cat like fangs for biting and eating. "Get away you fool you can't catch me!!" Poppy yelled into the ear of the man. Even if she seemed to be quite chaotic Poppy was extremely frightened and scared.​

Luken Cky (Human, Male)

" I will be on my way little girl, now please don't do anything stupid, the guard often comes out at this time," Luken stated giving the former captive a death stare. The sword gave off a mist covering him and the table witch it was under. Quickly in the distraction of the mist he ran off the docks and got on the boat, hopefully she could not see him get away. But if anything would happen he would have his sword which have served him well over the years. He just needed to get to the city to get away from this nut-job and get a new dammed eared.​

Amber (Neko, Female)
Amber as surprised how quick Luken was give up on a eared like her. Well maybe she shouldn't be to surprised as he could get many more "fresher" eared back at the newly taken city. Amber couldn't imagine what the others were going though at the city. Rape, murder, assaults were only some of the things she could think would of happened she stayed there. Lucky she got this apparently American girl. She does remember Union and the Confederates helping in the war effort, but not on this scale.

His focus mainly reserved for the half breed, Marellio listened to the childrens banter and kept himself agile against their attacks. Still, there was that whole thing about them turning stuff grey. That in itself was bizarre and warranted his attention. Before he knew it, a small force slammed onto his back. It was one of the girls, gnawing at his neck. He tried to force her off, but felt her teeth cut into his cheek. He growled and reached for her, finally getting a hold on her hair and yanking hard to try and dislodge her from her perch. The first couple tugs yielded no results but the third and final pull sent her tumbling over his shoulder to the ground.

He could feel the small dribble of blood from the cut she gave him. The freaking earen bit me...I might have to make her pay for that later. As she hit the ground, he stepped on her, keeping his foot tight against her to prevent her escape as he unsheathed one of his killer pistols. "Listen very carefully half breed....little girl." He growled that at his attacker before focusing on Nexx. " I am the collector of you eared and all I want is him." He pointed to Nexx. "My job is to bring you back and I will do so...it all depends on how many of you want to die along the way. This girl here is trying my patience and so are you two!" He glanced over at the grey touch twins. "This is your last chance...resist and she dies first before I unleash on the rest. Surrender and I can let them go...until a later time."

The look in his eye said that he was serious. The barrel of his gun faced down straight towards the young eared throat, ready and able to end her life with a twitch of his finger. "So, what will it be? I am not one to be patient for much longer...."

For a second or two, the emotion of fear and protectiveness flashed across Nexx's face. The scar-like symbol on his eye glowed dark red, and Poppy was warped near the Grey Brothers. Almost instantly after, his face turned blank again and he sent the flaming branch speeding at Marellio's head. As it whizzed through the air the flame turned purple and engulfed the projectile.

The sound of a shotgun blast echoed out from the back of the bakery.

When her body teleported, he felt his weight shift and he glanced down. The Mechs not giving me all the facts..he sent me in here blind. He could hear the branch whizzing through the air and then heard the crackle of fire. He silently cursed, being left completely vulnerable and in the open for a strike like that. Still, as much of an annoyance that it was it was still dodgable. He went with the shifting momentum of the neko's missing body, tumbling forward but still feeling the blazing branch catch a portion of his cloak. It instantly lit up and started spreading along the fabric. Purple flames...that's new. After he rolled, he unhinched and tossed the cloak aside, letting it drift to the ground to smolder. This half breed is something else...what did they do to it back at the camp?

Normally he didn't ask questions, but he also rarely came up against something as powerful as this thing was. It could use magic, was agile, diligent and focused. Only thing that has that kind of skill is something that was made or trained...and he doubted Nexx was trained in this kind of skill set. Mech...when I see you again, you are going to owe me a lot of answers. Marellio stood there facing off against the half breed. He was at too great of a disadvantage. Perhaps if he faced Nexx alone, under different circumstances he could win...but now....it was impossible. He was outnumbered and surrounded, even if the half breeds back-up were eared children, they still could help him and give him plenty of help to keep the advantage.
There wasn't much to identify Marellio even with his cloak removed. His skin was fair toned, no visible scars of tattoos, and his face remained hidden by the scarf. We'll meet again half breed. I'll not give up on you. Not by a long shot...I owe you one for the burning of my cloak.
Taking a vial from his pocket, he shattered it on the ground filling the area with shimmering light. It would be enough for him to dart away and try to find a place to lay low, possibly keep watch on them if he was able until another time.

Farica and Alina jumped and held back screams when the gunshot rang from the bakery.
"Maybe we aren't far enough..." Alina said.
"But I'm tired!" Farica whined
"Hey this was your idea, AND you've eaten a decent meal everyday for the past Month. I'm running on adrenaline! Fumes of it! I say we continue. If you won't, I'm going anyway, so I'm not hunted down" Alina replied angrily, stomping off into the dark forest.
"No, wait its dangerous out there!" Farica said. She couldn't get up fast enough, but when she did, she tripped on her cape and fell on her face again.
"That's it!" She yelled, tearing the cape off and stuffing it into her bag.

"Hey, we're not done yet!" the Grey twins shouted.
Minami gulped. "I'm getting Calendula."

Calendula stood up. "A gunshot….huh? I can't just sit here anymore…." And she charged at the man, all dignity forgotten, her hat falling off and revealing her black ears.
"Calendula! Don't be rash," Theresa yelled from the campfire. Calendula ignored her and started throwing large balls of fire at the man, who she could see through the smoke due to her powers, her aim perfect.
"Hey….listen!" Mano screamed, putting a grey pair of gloves on and holding Calendula back. "He's not worth it."
"Yeah. If you want his blood, just knock him unconscious and call it good," Ano supported his brother.
"How's that supposed to help?"
"I dunno."

Wendy looked at the Eared, concerned, then held out a hand. "Are you okay? You lost an…." And she shook with anger. "Those damned people….if Callie saw this….if she was alive…." Wendy was completely unaware that her old friend was alive and healthy, and fighting for her life.

Poppy (Neko, Female)

Poppy was given quite a thrashing. She deserved it, she was being to rash. Poppy could barely get up she got on one knee and collapsed on the ground. Her lip was bleeding, she felt pain throughout her body. "Hay someone get there ass over here," she muttered closing her eyes feeling like falling asleep

Luken Cky (Human, Male)
Copenhagen, Scandinavia occupied by Crusaders
Luken quickly got to the city without problems. His employer spoke to him, he decide to get a nights sleep as the night day they were going to make a assault on Malmö only across the straight. Rumors said that the city was already abandon so it was ripe for the taking. His employ spoke of the humans demanding a temporary government in the occupied Denmark to make the land didn't fall in to anarchy. But there conversation was cut short as the curfew bell rang and he had to make it back to his room. Sadly this effected everyone in the city including him. So he went to sleep and waited until morning

Amber (Neko, Female)
Amber didn't say anything a stared in to space. Her trace was broken when she put her hand on her ear and looked at it. It was covered in blood, she felt like throwing up, as she didn't feel any pain oddly. Amber passed out after that and fell in to Wendy's arms. Blood spewing all over her.​

Status
Not open for further replies.