My Little Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You said that you didn't ask for me to be here. That is an expression of regret. I assumed you didn't want me here." The gun faded and he asked, "are you sure I cannot help you in any way?"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you kill yourself. I meant like you being here with me I never mind" Emma sigh tears falling. She sat on the couch and hug her knees. "Why would you think I would want you to point a gun at yourself and kill yourself?"

He looked down and wasn't sure exactly what he needed to say. He said simply, "It was an assumption that I created based on the tone and content of your voice..." He sat down by her and wrapped her in a wing.

She curled into his side held on tears falling. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I just. I grew up havjngn to do everything in my own, my parents were never around and I raised myself. I never ask anyone for help and moving here my parents hate me for it. They said I have one year to prove I can be on. My own or I would have to go back home and work for them. I work three jobs to stay here so I don't have to go back. I don't sleep and two months ago my best friend was shot in front of me" she whisper

Elyon sat beside her and he wrapped his wing around her again, pulling her itno his embrace, "Emma, please take the money. You require it in order to live." He began to rub her back with his wing.

Emma buried her face in his chest holding on. "But we just met how can you want to help me? You shouldn't have to deal with my problems" she whisper

"You are my master." He said, plain and simple. He rubbed her with his wings and said, "I am here to sate your needs and desire."

She look at him. "How long are you here?" She snuggle into his wings. "How long am I your master? You mention you have had others"

"Did I say i had other masters? I do not recall having any other masters. And I am yours to command until you either tell me to leave you alone or death do part us." He said simply, stroking her again.

She look at him and nodded. "Okay I'll take the money. I never want you to go. I like having you here and I feel safe" she whisper and buried her face in his chest

He slowly wrapped his arms over her and he held her tightly. He knew that she found this safe. He rubbed her back and wasn't sure what he should do anymore. He just kept rubbing her.

She relax in his arms then saw the time and move away. "I have work. I'll be home late. Make yourself at home and if you need me I'm at the coffee shop. If you want to clean the back closet for me that would be great" she smile and kiss hi cheek and grab her bag and left for work.

He nodded and yawned, then quickly made his way over to the closet. After a little bit of time, he finished cleaning the closet and arched his back. He continued to clean the entire house. He finished up with vacuming and sat down, staring at the little deck of cards she'd left out.
"What are these..?"

The day went on and it was late at night at eleven o clock. She made her way home and walk inside the house exhausted and her feet sore and blistered and collasped on the floor not wanting to walk anymore.

Flapping over and landing by her, he lifted her up and laid her down on her bed. He sat beside her and began to massage her feet, "Are you alright, Emma?"

Emma whimper and layed on the bed and wince as he touch her feet. "Ow no. It was a long tiring day and my feet have blisters and It felt like someone was following me home and I got scared so I took the long way cause last time I didn't trust my instincts my friend was killed" she sniffled tears fell

He looked at her feet and quickly he looked at the box of bandaids he found. He wrapped her feet up and rubbed her feet gently. He then sat down beside her and rubbed her shoulders, "Are you okay?"

She lean back into his hands. "I haven't been okay in a few months. I don't know if I ever will be" she notice the house is clean and gasp "elyon did you clean the whole place? I just ask for the closet"

He nodded, "Yes, I continued after I finished with the closet." He gave a cute yawn and continued to stroke her, "If you wish, I could attempt to erase the memory from your mind."

"Thank you. Your amazing" she giggle at his cute yawn and turn and kiss his cheek. "No I'll be okay. I have the next few days off so I'll just rest"

Status
Not open for further replies.