My Little Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I will keep that in mins." He said quietly, then started to flip them. After a few sloppy errors, he got the hang pd or. After a good five minutes, they'd finished cooking.hI

She smile watching and clap. "Good job on first time. Yay!" She took a pancake and fed him a piece. "What you think?"

"Intersting flavour." He replied, taking it fir himself. He ate it quickly and replied, "May I have another?"

"Of course have as many as you wish" Emma smile took two to eat

"These are very good." He ate a few more and sat sown beside her, wrapping his wing back around her.

She smile and rest head on shoulder. "There my favorite to eat for breakfast"

"Do you feel alright, Emma?" He asked, rubbing her shoulders, "you seem tense."

"Yeah I'm fine. I just. Is crazy if I say never mind" Emma sigh and look at her other pancake unsure to say she is falling for him

Elyon didn't press and instead held her there, "so you have any other orders, Emma?"

Emma didn't answer she was lost in her thoughts. She ate her pancake thinkig.

He looked at her, then he asked her, "so you are certain their are no jobs for me to perform?"

"Huh what?" Emma look at him clueless that he was talking to her.

"Emma, do you have any tasks that I may perform for you?" He asked, looking at her curious

"Oh uh no. Wait crap we need groceries" Emma said soflry forgetting she need to get some

"Should I go percure them for you?" He lofted his device up.

"Yeah here a list" she got down and limp to the drawer pull a list out handed it to him

It took a few minutes, but soon he had the device create all the items on the list. They all sat now on the kitchen table.
"Anything else, Emma?"

"Wow" Emma was surprised and look at him "have you ever dated? Had a girlfriend?"

He shook his head, "no, we angeloids we're nor created with romance as an intention." He looked at her, "no, I have not."

"Oh okay" Emma was sad and limp the groceries and started putting them away

Status
Not open for further replies.