My Little Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded, "Of course, Emma. I'll do anything you ask." He laid down and pulled her into his embrace, holding her. He seemed extremly warm and soft. His wing was as though he'd enveloped her in warmth.

Emma held onto him and curled into his wings feeling warm and safe. She smile and close her eyes and instantly fell asleep. A few hours later she was breathing hard and tears fell having a nightmare.

"Abnormality detected in human brain." He pulled out a little device and touched it to her head, "Fixing the anomaly." Her nightmare vanished as the device glowed. He looked at her and then stroked her back.

She relaxed and slept peacefully the rest or the night. The next morning she woke and smile at him "morning elyon" she said soflry looking at him snuggle close in his wings.

Elyon had remained awake all night due to the fact that he couldn't sleep. He stood up and helped her to sit up in his chair, massaging her with his wings, "Good morning, Emma."

Emma smile and lean against his wings close her eyes enjoying the massage. "Oh wow best morning wake up call" she whisper

He remained impassive and continued to message her with his wings until he was sure she was satisfied. Then he arched his back and looked at her, "Do you require anything, Emma?"

Emma smile and stood. "Uh oh the mail should be coming in ten min but I gotta shower can you grab it? And I should have breakfast stuff uo can make yourself something if you want" she smile and went and got in the shower.

He nodded, "Of course, Emma. If you need anything, just come and find me." He walked over to the door and planted himself in a chair, waiting for the mail.

The mail came while Emma was showering. She got out twenty min later and put on shorts and tank top. She walked out and look at the mail and sigh rubbing her nose seeing the notice of her being kicked out in thirty days if she doesn't pay her rent which has gone up. "Great" she mutter

The angel handed her the rent and he asked, "Is something the matter, Emma?" He asked, "Is there anything that I can do to help you?"

"I already work three jobs to pay and then he made it more and I can barely do that and I told him I would pay. I just need more time" Emma whisper to herself holding the letter. She lean against the counter tears fell. "I don't know. I just. I have no where to go all the places around here are to expensive and I can't go back home. I can't I won't I left for a reason. I can't go back. I have to get a fourth job but what the point of paying for a place if I'm never here?"

He blinked, then he pulled out the same device he'd used to fix her nightmare, "Intitate monetary retrieval." He looked at the check and then the device glowed white at one end. Suddenly, a few wads of cash and coins, the exact amoutn for her rent, appeared on the table, "Money recieved." He put the device back and looked at her, "Is that satisfactory?"

Emma blinked and look at it then him. "W what? No I can't take your money. Where you get that from?" She ask shocked as it appeared

"I simply created the money and sent it to here using this device. You would know it as a teleportation device." He showed her the machine, "It creates whatever the input is and it sends it to this device."

Emma look at it amazed the shook her head. "I can't take your money. I'll figure this out" she sigh and walk to her room close the door

"I insist Emma." He handed her the money again, "If you do not, you will not have a home."

"Then I'll live on the street or a shelter!" Emma states. "I don't get charity and I didn't ask for you to be here!" She yelled upset

Elyon blinked, "do you wish for me to destroy myself then?" He asked, and using the device hd materialized a gun in his hand.

Emma eyes widen and jump back. "W what no. P put it away. W why would you ask something stupid as that?" She ask tears falling

Status
Not open for further replies.