My Little Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't sure what the kiss was, but he felt his reactor core begin to speed up. He looked at her and stroked her back again, "Are you certain? I could do so."

She nodded. "I am. I'm okay. Will you hold me again while I sleep?" She ask soflry

He nodded and he wrapped her within his wings and held her in his arms. He continued to stroke up and down her body with his large, fluffy wings to put her into a soft, gentle sleep.

She smile and snuggle close and fell asleep in his arms. She link their hands and smile jn her sleep dreamjnf happy dreams.

Elyon simply held her all night. He didn't speak, simply kept her in the embrace he knew she enjoyed. He was, after all, built to serve her.

Emma woke in the morning and shifted in his arms snuggle close. "Hmmmm I had a awesome dream" she smile

"That is good to hear." He said, "do you have anything for me to do this morning?"

"Actually I have something both of us can do. Make pancakes. But I can't walk blister feet so carry me to kitchen?" She smile

"Of course, Emma." He lifted her up and carried her into the kitchen before setting her in the chair.

Emma smile and pointed to the cupboard. "Thanks. Now grab the mix and bowl and cup and take a pan out and the chocolate chips"

He whispered, "I'm not sure what those are. I require you to show me what they are first."

Emma giggle and got on the counter not use her feet just arms. She scoot on the counter to pantry and open it and took out the mix, chocolate chips and set it on counter. Then she scoot to a cabinet and open it took a cup out for water, then lean down and pull th pan out set it on stove. "There now you know where it is" she smile

He nodded, "so what do we do with this?" He asked, leaning in and taking inventory of everything.

"K so this is what we do" she scoot to the stuff and start showing him how to measure the mix then water and to stirr and add in chocolate chips. "Here you stirr now"

He took the spoon and stirred like she did, eventually mixing it together. He asked, "like this, you mean?"

"Yup now your going to take that scooper and make a little circle on the pan" she smile and watch him

He blinked but nodded, beginning to pour them into little circles on the hot pan. Finally, he stopped when they ran out of batter.

"Good job now take the spatula and wait a min or two before flipping them over to cook other side" Emma smile

He took the spatula and he eyed it, "it's a weapon, is it not?" He asked, staring at it.

"It can be if it the only thing you if a intruder come in but mostly use to flip food when you cook" Emma smjke giggle watching him

Status
Not open for further replies.