My Little Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elyon still didn't smile and he followed her silently. He flapped his wings and hovered two feet above the ground, keeping a monotone.

"Or not" Emma walk up to her apartment and open the door and walk in. "You can have the bed I'll take the couch" she went and change into pjs and went and layed on the couch looking at the tv.

He sat down besdie the couch and he said slowly, "Emma, I do not sleep." He said simply, "I can't fall asleep."

Emma look at him surprised. "Really? Like ever? So your awake all the time no sleep?" She said soflry looking at him tiredly

He nodded, "Yes, I do not sleep. Before you go to sleep, do you have any commands or orders for me?"

"Um oh the toilet it doesn't work and I don't know how to fix it then can you massage my first or do that first? Just so you know I have nightmares fair warning I might cry or scream in my sleep" Emma said soflty

He nodded, "Of course, Emma." He pulled out a little card and he tapped a few buttons. Then, suddenly, a toilet appeared in her bathroom, completely fixed. He then looked at her, "Massage what again?"

"Wow that was fast" Emma yawn softly and said "my feet there really sore from walking all the time to everywhere" she chuckle

Elyon nodded and lifted her feet up. He began to rub her feet tenderly. He continued to do so and rubbed harder.

Emma groan softly "oh wow elyon it amazing" she close her eyes enjoying it

He nodded, "Of course, Emma. I am programmed to give you the maximum plesaure possible." He rubbed her heels faster.

"Programmed? Do you have feelings emotions at all?" Emma ask curious

He nodded, "Yes." He wasn't sure how to put this, "You must understand that I was programmed by the makers of the Prion." He rubbed more.

"Prion? Explain" Emma ask softly confused by what he is saying

"That information is confidential." He said instantly, "Anyways, do you have any other commands of me, Emma?"

"What does program mean? Like your not a person but a robot? Do you have to obey orders? How often do you get a new master?" Emma question him

"Confidential information." He said instinctively. He wasn't sure exactly what to say. His internal programming was already putting up blocks, "Do you have any commands?"

She frown and turn closing her eyes not answering a little upset. "No" she stated and pull her feet away from him curl in a ball.

Elyon and looked at her, then simply sat down beside her and wrapped a large, fluffy wing around her. He blinked, "I may tell you the following: I am a pet class angel manufactured by the Prion. I was sent here to be your personal attendant. I know nothing more about my history at this moment."

Emma felt his wing and snuggle close to him buried her face in his wing. "Okay I don't know what any of that means but I'm glad I got something so I'm less confused" she whisper and look at him. "Will you hold me while I sleep? I have nightmares and I try to not sleep to not have them but your here and angels are suppose to be good luck"

Status
Not open for further replies.