U.A Dorms
Last goodbyes
Interactions:
Masaru @EmperorsChosen
Amaris @Thaleko
Shunsuke @Demon Shinobi
Kanna and Ayame @RedArmyShogun

Color- #EB6B56

As her days at U.A were now coming to a close, Adelaide looked back at all the good and bad memories she made while at this school, as well as the friends and family she made along the way. She couldn't look back at U.A in a regretful way, she knew that if she hadn't attended U. A she never would've grown and become someone she was proud to have, still under her mother's crippling grip.

Through her time at the school, Adelaide had become somewhat of a different person, during her first days she was a nervous wreck, it was all new to her and not having a looming shadow over her head was scary at first. But with learning, earning friendships as well as gaining her own independence she finally felt the room to breathe and figure out what she wanted in life.

This made her farewell all the harder, there was a lot that still made her want to stay but at least it gave her all the reason to come visit. She was pulled back from her thoughts when a voice came from behind her, turning around to see her father, Kaori Kojima. "Ready kid? If we wait any longer we might miss your flight." Kaori spoke to his daughter but noticed her turn her head to look over at the school, knowing she was giving her last goodbye. "Okay, I'm ready."

But what Adelaide was not expecting was to see a bunch of her classmates at their car, wanting to give their final goodbyes, her heart warmed seeing them all go out of their way for her. She wanted to make sure that everyone got a special goodbye, for how much they changed her life, her first suitably being one of her first real friends, Masaru. "Hey, icy boy." She smiled warmly.

With a sigh, Masaru waited by the car with the others. He wished it was under happier circumstances, though at least he could be relieved that this was something Adelaide wanted for herself. He didn't know everything about her circumstances, but from what he did know her mother was like his father. Hopefully, things would be a bit more relaxed for her once she left.

At her greeting, he scoffed in mild amusement. "It's better than the other nicknames. I'll take it."

Masaru wasn't really sure how to start. How do you just say goodby? It's easier if it's just temporary. Who knew when she'd be able to visit though, or how long it would be until she did?

"I… don't really know where to start with this… You know I'm bad at this stuff by now," Masaru said with a small chuckle. "It sucks that you're leaving… You're probably one of like three people that doesn't raise my blood pressure all the damn time."

Her smile widened at his response, coming from Masaru that may have been the sappiest thing she could have heard leave his mouth. "You know I wasn't expecting to hear you say something so nice!" Though her smile did fade thinking about not seeing him for a while, this hurt more than she could possibly have predicted. "And you're one of the few that welcomed me with ease, I was really struggling back then and you were there for me without another thought…"

She bit her lip to keep her composure, not wanting to cry in front of her old class. "I never got to apologize for leaving you there at the dance, It wasn't fair to abandon you even with a reason, I wish I could have done things differently…" She spoke as she rubbed her elbow, feeling terrible for what she did to him.

"Wha-I-I say nice things! ...Everyone else is just a smartass and makes it hard," Masaru retorted with a light huff, though he smiled after. "I try to be around when I can."

Though then came the heavier topic. The dance was a horror show for Masaru, and he still felt guilty for it all. He would've beat himself up over it anyway, but they went there together! That only made him feel all the more responsible. Her apologizing brought a serious expression to his face.

"There's nothing for you to apologize for… I think if anyone abandoned anyone, I abandoned you. I'm not as perceptive as Charlotte… but I'm not an idiot. I should've seen something was wrong and acted sooner, but I was just so damn out of my head…" Masaru let out a sigh, not wanting to let his anger at himself bleed out. "No one beats themself up over that night more than I do… I don't care that you weren't at the dance, I just didn't want what happened to Makoto or anyone else to happen to you. I'm just glad you're okay."

Adelaide had to shake her head at his response, she hated seeing him beating himself over things he couldn't do anything about, especially seeing how much he beat himself up over Makoto's death. "Masaru, I didn't say a word to you, it's not like you can read minds like another can...But if I can ask something, can you try to stop hating yourself over what happened to Makoto? There was nothing you could've done, besides he would want you to be happy, you know that better than anyone."

Pulling him into a hug, she squeezed him hard trying to comfort him as much as she could. "Thanks for everything Masu, I'll visit soon I promise." She left her head on his shoulder, if only they hard that one dance. Whispering she added. "By the way, the more reaction you give to their tease the more entertaining it is, just a tip."

Masaru let out a long sigh followed by a frown. He wasn't sure it would ever stop being something he regretted. He wouldn't be able to relax until he felt strong enough to protect everyone around him, and that was a far ways ahead.

"...I'm trying…" Masaru replied quietly. He was, but it was far more difficult than he wished.

Masaru wrapped his arms around Adelaide, returning the hug silently for a few moments. He gave a small nod and smiled as she spoke.

"Yeah… you too. Hopefully by the time you visit things will have calmed down," Masaru replied, leaning his head a bit against hers and chuckled. "I-I know that… I'm getting better. Still hard though. Everyone here is nuts, except you."

"I know it Isn't easy, but It'll get easier, I know it will…" Though she was worried for him, she knew he was in good company with friends who love him. "I doubt things will calm down when are things ever calm?" She proposed her thought, nothing was ever normal at that school. "Besides I bet you secretly love the craziness, don't forget that you are surrounded by people who care for you, don't hold the whole weight of the world by yourself." She rubbed his shoulder helping to ease his pain a little. "I promise I'll visit soon, Masu."

"I hope," Masaru replied with a little huff. "Not calm calm but… you know what I mean. No kidnappings or anything."

The class was crazy, though Masaru couldn't say he disliked it necessarily. It was kind of fun in a way, though he wouldn't admit that. At this time, he yearned for it to return to the quiet days, back when he could just work out with friends when Charlotte was pulling some prank or Ayame was digging up dirt on someone. Unfortunately, as long as those villains were around, they wouldn't be able to entirely let their guard down.

"I'll try not to… Next time you visit, if we haven't already beaten those assholes, we'll be strong enough to," Masaru promised, rubbing her back a bit before pulling away. "Don't overwork yourself. Make sure to take some time to relax and have fun."

"That's the type of craziness I wanna hear about." She was glad that Masaru was confident in himself, she knew that with his determination he could do anything, nothing could stand in his way. "You guys are the strongest people I've ever known, I know you will, just try not to get yourself hurt." That was one of the many things she was going to hold onto, she struggled to allow herself to relax but Masaru knew this. "Well there is a few places I wanted to go check out, maybe I'll do that first?"

"No promises… Banging my head against the wall is kind of how I get better," Masaru joked in reply before giving her a nod. "Yeah, you're getting away from all this. You need to take time for yourself. And we can talk on the phone or whatever if you feel yourself stressing out."

"Try using a pillow instead maybe?" Adelaide raised her phone in the air showing it to him. "Trust me you'll get a text before then, don't forget to do the same, besides I need to stay in the loop of all the latest drama around here." Letting out one last sigh she cleared her throat before giving her goodbye. "You're a great friend, I'll miss you."

"Mmm… Maybe. We'll see," Masaru replied with a small smirk and a nod. "Don't worry, I will. Though if you want drama you should probably call Charlotte."

Masaru's smile held. It was sad, but considering where the girl was going and what she was doing, it wasn't a cause to be upset. Rather, it was a good thing. He remembered how great he felt after his parents had divorced. He was free from dealing with his father and brother. This would be good for her.

"I'll miss you too. Have a great time and enjoy yourself."

"Yeah, probably a better idea." She replied knowing how much Charlotte was in the loop about all drama around U.A. "I will, hopefully, I make up my mind on what I'll do then." With one last wave, Adelaide continued to the other students wanting to say their goodbyes. The next person to Masaru's right was Amaris, though they didn't talk at first, that changed by their exam.

"Thanks for coming, Amaris, I'm glad to see you're doing, looked pretty beat up before." She spoke referencing their exam match.

Truthfully, Amaris and Adelaide did not talk much, and never seemed to have much in common. But after the last exam, something had drawn the two closer. With a side glance at Masaru, her dark eyes once more focused upon the girl in front of her. She blinked, then glanced down. "I recovvered quickly," she replied flatly.

The exchange with Masaru had lasted awhile, but with her? It probably wouldn't. Amaris was wholly unsure of how to make such a heartfelt farewell. She wasn't even sure why this departure was happening. After she had tried so hard in the last test, Adelaide had moved on alone. Had something happened? No, it was due to what had happened with her father.

This departure reminded her of Makoto, and how Amaris had suggested he leave and pursue a career in music. He had never gotten the chance. This time Adelaide had that chance; to leave and pursue her new path. "Goodbye… Adelaide," Amaris murmured, with a furrow of her brow.

She could tell her friend was thinking about something, she didn't know what but it did make her frown as she said her goodbye. "Oh Amaris…" Adelaide pulled her new friend into a hug, even with the little time spent with each other she could tell how much potential she had, maybe even rising above her own mother, Ramiris. "Thank you for encouraging me and trusting me back then, I never felt what true teamwork was until then…"

Pulling away her frown changed to a smile to help encourage her as Amaris did for her, putting her hands on Amaris's shoulders she spoke. "I'm glad we were paired together, you're a real hero."

Amaris had not been expecting an embrace. She leaned into the fluffy girl. Really? To Amaris that had been such an obvious thing.. Was it not the norm? "You were good at teamwork," she pointed out.

When the hug was done, she looked forward into Adelaide's eyes, when the girl put her hands on her shoulders. "I am?.. " She wanted to question how, but Amaris figured this was not the time. "You, too.. " She lowered her gaze briefly. "Sstill, it iss good you are going your own pathh." A small smile appeared on her lips. "Enjoy it."

"You're gonna make a lot of villains shit their pants in a few years." She chuckled with her statement, though her words still rang true for her. "I can't say I'm not a little scared, but I'm more excited than nervous." Turning her head she looked up to the sky, seeing all the potential out in the world there is. "I will try...Oh! And don't forget to lean on others, that's what everyone is there for."

That sounded gross. But Amaris would accept Adelaide's words. She peered at her, intrigued by how Adelaide claimed she was scared, excited, and nervous. Hearing how she so freely talked about her emotions at this moment was a unique experience for Amaris, and one she would try to learn from. "Lean on?.." She didn't finish her question, instead, she just gave an affirmative nod. Then Amaris visibly frowned but remained quiet.

"Like let others help you, don't carry the weight of th-..., nevermind." She laughed letting her first point speak for itself. Her smile faded once more seeing Amaris in this state. "This won't be the last you'll see of me, so try not to get too sick of my face." She joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Your facce can't make me siick," she replied. She nodded again. "I look forward to when we reunite." She brought her hands up and clenched them. "I will get sstronger by then."

"Well, I appreciate that." She joked yet again before getting serious. "I do too, I'll sincerely miss you…" Things were becoming exceedingly difficult with each goodbye, not something she would ever expect when she was with her mother. "I know you will."

Amaris gave her a look of surprise. "You'll misss me?" she asked. They hadn't been particularly close.. That reversed her frown, smiling once more.
"I shhall misss you, as-s well, Adelaide! But it iss good you are on your own pathh. I hope thiss new pathh suuits you well. Good luck~!"

"I hope so too! Whatever it shall be!" She shrugged thinking about her future, knowing that she didn't have to think about that now. "Good luck as well!" With that, she gave Amaris another hug before walking over to another friend of hers, Shunsuke. "Hey karate kid, gonna miss me?"

Shunsuke hadn't much expected to be there any more than the others probably expected him to be there. He really did seem to be making the rounds. At her question, he rolled his eyes, though he was smiling. "Honestly, I'm a little more offended that you're leaving so soon after we met," he said with a small laugh. "Was I really that bad?" he joked, though it was going to be sad to see her go. Maybe Shunsuke didn't have the longest relationship track record with her here, but the brief time they did spend together was meaningful. Quality over quantity, as they say.

In the end, he would have liked to train more, maybe get to know her better. Getting a first-hand look at the person she would certainly become as they continued to move forward would be cool too. His expression softened. "Just be careful out there. And write or text or something. I'm sure your friends will enjoy an update here and there. I know I wouldn't."

She laughed softly at his comment, sadly she too wished that they could've talked more, she liked how he held himself and never cared what others thought, maybe she envied that. "Yeah well when you start an introduction with calling them a coward, it doesn't go well." She lifted an eyebrow at her answer, she didn't hold any hard feelings over it, besides she needed that to help feel confident on her new path. "Though you did give some motivating words, so I guess you saved yourself." She lightly jabbed him in the arm, keeping a sincere smile.

"Trust me there's a lot still here that I can't leave behind." Her head turned to the school, getting one of her last glimpses at the institution that practically raised her. "Maybe you'll get one too, even if it's to call you a dumbass from time to time."

"Now that's just not fair," Shunsuke said with a small laugh. "I didn't know what we were really talking about at the time. You set me up to be the bad guy." He laughed it off though. It had turned out for the best after all. Still, he feigned pain as she jabbed his arm. "Careful slugger. You know I can't stand up to your sheer strength and power," he teased as he rubbed his arm.

Maybe he was glad she was doing what was best for her, even if he didn't necessarily like it. Or perhaps it was easier to accept cause despite the rapport they'd built, they still hadn't known each other very long. "But hey, I'm expecting a little more than just being called a dumbass. Make sure you let me know how you're doing too." And hopefully, he'd still be around UA if she ever decided to return.

"Well if you don't wanna take any credit, I guess I won't thank you for helping me gain more confidence." She shrugged her shoulders, obviously trying to bait him. "Wouldn't wanna hurt those noodle arms, gonna need em'." She lightly blew on her fists, acting as if it was a gun.

It was odd for her to feel so at ease with someone, she didn't know why but whenever she was in his company she never felt like she needed to hit around the bush, almost like a safety blanket. "I very much doubt my days will compare to the excitement that goes on at U.A every day." She smiled sincerely, though there was a hint of sadness in her face. "I hope to see updates from you too, so don't be afraid to talk." She lent out a hand to her new friend to shake. "I'm glad we got to meet, try not to make it the last time, shun-fu."

Shunsuke laughed a little bit. "That's right. I'm not taking credit for your hard work. You've got a lot to be confident about. I just sorta helped you see some of it," he said with a small smirk. After all, Adelaide was stronger than she gave herself credit for. Still, commenting about his arms, he didn't mind letting the joke go a little further. He lifted his right arm, flexing a bit, as he patted his bicep with his left hand. "Yuuuup, are these even arms, or udon attached to my shoulders?" he asked cheerfully.

He sighed though. This was coming to an end. "I'll do my best to send you a message or two here and there. Long as we have an idea of where you are, and you keep a phone on ya. We'll manage." He meant it. Wait… "Shun-fu? Really?" He laughed a little more. "Alright, alright. Go on and get out of here. You'll be late for your flight," he teased her, rubbing the back of his head. Maybe it was an attempt to make a goodbye a bit less awkward.

She smiled softly at Shunsuke, it didn't take a pair of binoculars to see how much of a softy he was. "Yup, definitely a big softy." She had a good laugh at her friend's physical humor, knowing that he was doing so as a joke rather than being cocky, still she couldn't resist saying something. "Alright keep that ego down before it takes control."

If only she got more time to talk to him, she knew the two could have become even closer friends. "I will too, we'll keep in contact, I'll make sure of it." Adelaide rolled her eyes at his teasing and quietly scoffed, still, she couldn't help but smile. "Stay out of trouble big guy and make sure your friends do the same."

With that, she made her goodbyes with both Kanna and Ayame, both of which were there for her even when she barely knew them, she was glad to have them both as friends. "You two will make great heroes, I love you both!" With all her bags packed in the car, Adelaide waved goodbye to friends as they drove along, a sad but exciting goodbye as she looked to her future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride was mostly quiet between the father and daughter, mostly due to the awkwardness still left from the weeks prior. Adelaide stared out the window when the car finally stopped at the airport. None of the two moved or spoke for half a minute, both not sure what to say until Kaori broke the air. "Look, uh….I really wanna say how sorry I am…" Adelaide interrupted her father but he continued to speak over her. "You don't have to say anything, I know you're sorry-" She decided to stop talking, realizing there was a lot he needed to get off his chest, she sat silently allowing him to talk.

"When I graduated from U.A, I still had a lot of issues I was working from, I worried that I was growing too attached to my friends, and if something happened to them...Well, I don't know…" Kaori paused to collect himself from going into darker territory, while Adelaide looked at him and felt sympathy for what he went through. "Anyway I decided to tour around the world, doing so just to distance myself from everyone, that's about the time I met your mother…"

The atmosphere changed with the mention of Adelaide's mother and Kaori's former lover, the two shared two different stories with her, one much worse than the other. "We were in a bar when she bought me a drink, something was intoxicating about her…" Adelaide's expression turned to disgust at the thought of him with her mother, making Kaori chuckle. "No no not like that, It was the way she could pull you in, she was persuasive, more so manipulative but too smart to not come off so, It was what kept me in there for all those months…"

Her head bowed with the thought of her past, anger, and pain was still felt from his departure, "I found out days later that she was pregnant, I was scared..terrified, I hadn't even figured myself out and I was now a father...But I didn't leave, I knew the pain of living without a father and I wasn't going to do that to you, but your mother knew exactly how to manipulate me, hell everyone around her..." Kaori bit his lip to hold himself bad from crying. "The biggest mistake was leaving you with her, without a father to raise you and protect you from her, I'll never forgive myself for that."

Tears ran down the man's face unable to hold his composure any longer, while Adelaide kept her head bowed away from her father, she wanted to help soothe him but she could barely hold herself back. "I didn't tell you this because I see me in you, on the contrary, I think you're stronger, smarter and every bit of a better person than me, wherever you go next I know that you will succeed, It just hurts to know that you don't need me, or ever needed me…"

There was half a minute of silence that deafened the vehicle until Adelaide spoke. "I don't know if it's too late to need you…But I'd like to see…" Adelaide smiled over to him and lent her hand to his, leaving Kaori happy that he could have a second chance.

Heisuke Hamada
W/ Kiyoshi Miasaki

1588756388467.png1588756344582.png
U.A Cultural Festival
Picking up Kiyoshi
Interactions: Cupie @Jessica2477
Color= #DE263A
Italics= Speaking with Telepathy

It was nice to finally have a break from heroic deeds, sure he loved being out in the field but he was going to be doing this for the rest of his life, he could at least enjoy the little moments. This lead Heisuke to inviting his younger cousin and Makoto's little brother, Kiyoshi to the festival, which did not take much convincing. Other than the wake, he hadn't his cousin in a couple of years, the only memories he had was the innocent but curious kid who rarely ever cried, usually, kids around that age were brats but Kiyoshi never actually bothered him.

Upon arriving at the boy's house, Heisuke knocked a few times and waited a few times with no answer, it made him worry so much that he walked in and began announcing himself. "Kiyoshi? Ms. Miazaki? Anyone home?" Taking more steps inside, he noticed the place was an utter mess: Clothes were left all across the floor, dishes were left still dirty sitting in the sink, and food moldy looking like they have been out for days on end. To say the place was a shit hole would be an understatement. "Hey, Heisuke! I'm just changing and I'll be ready!" He let out a sigh of relief knowing that Kiyoshi was okay, still, he was worried for his safety. "Uh, where your...mother?" He kept getting sidetracked from the storm that hit the house. "I'm not sure, she's usually gone during this time." Heisuke frowned with the thought of his cousin being here alone during the day, no wonder the house looked like a pigsty. "Okay, I'm ready!" Kiyoshi jumped out of his room clearly excited for the rest of the day. "Well we better get going, I know someone is excited to see you!" Heisuke put his arm around his cousin and gestured the two outside.

The festival was already in full throttle by the time the two arrived, he looked down at Kiyoshi who was smiling ear to ear. "Ready big guy?" With a nod of agreement, the two made their way through the park passing by the rides and venues until Heisuke found who he was looking for. "Cupie!" The younger boy yelled in excitement running up to the girl and giving her a hug. "I missed you!" Heisuke stood a few feet away from the two and enjoyed their reunion. "Seems you made a good impression," Heisuke noted to Cupie, though his thoughts stayed with worry about Kiyoshi. "We need to talk later, It's about Kiyoshi." He gave Cupie a worried look not being able to hide it.

Ichirou

rBVaJFlWCzKAV_aWAAEhq_x5GbA237.jpg

@EmperorsChosen

He gave his reflection a once over on his phone screen, making sure his stylized hair was nice and in place. His suit was on straight with a snug fit around his body, the painkillers he had taken earlier were working hard to help him recover from his injuries fully.

After what was the most awkward hospital treatment he'd ever received in his life, Ichirou was given the go ahead to attend the festival so long as he was careful with his bandages. Thanks to Isamu's request, he was able to do just that by volunteering his time as a waiter in the maid/butler cafe they started.

He didn't mind customers, and though his only complaint was that the costume was a bit tight around the hips, Ichirou was happy to be able to be up and about after spending his time bedridden. He can smile, politely take orders, and serve others with a bit of a flourish despite his mind being elsewhere. His conversation with his parents and Kuro specifically.

After a brief conversation with his uncle on the festival grounds, Ichirou would approach Masaru, gently tap his shoulder to get his attention, then point out Electros waiting to talk to Masaru.

~~~~

Octavia

2018112090d819db52abec8d9787f7482932c4db-1500x1500_h.jpg

"I never understood the appeal of maid culture in Japan, until today that is~"

Octavia stepped out in her costume with black and white stockings and polished shoes to match. The fit was, surprisingly, wonderful and allowed her to move freely. Fosc himself had a little black bow tie on that, while not much, allowed him to match with his owner as best as he could. He was sitting comfortable on her shoulder, giving herself a once over in the mirror as she waited for the rest of her classmates to arrive at the cafe.

~~~~

Cupie

@Mr.Scales ⚖

She'd been waiting in the festival at the designated meetup spot, idly playing on her phone and sending messages until she heard the all too familiar happiness caught her attention. Cupie looked in the direction, and immediately, a smile graced her lips.

"Kiyoshi!"

She took the boy into her arms and gave him a big hug, "I missed you too! How are you buddy?"

It was then she heard Heisuke's voice in her head, to which she responded back.

'You have no idea how much I care about this kid.'

Then there was the concern he expressed to her; she didn't have to look at him to know what he might be implying.

"We'll talk about it while we eat, and wipe that worried look off your face. I don't want anything ruining Kiyoshi's day." Cupie thought to Heisuke, letting Kiyoshi go from their hug and smiled down at him excitedly.

"What'dya wanna do first, Kiyo?"

Last edited:
1588630566526.png

Ayame Daichi - UA - Main Field
Interaction: @EmperorsChosen @Jessica2477 @anyoneattheplace​

With the back and forth banter she didn't have much to say to his own responses. Smiling throughout most of the time she laughs at his last remark. "Haha! Do you think I would JUST use places up high!? I know where some of the SECRETS are, just like mom!"

With that the Red Panda girl was starting to formulate a plot in her mind.. Before she could put any of her tricks into motion, Ichirou suddenly appeared to pull Masaru away huffing at that. "Hmph." With that and a wave of her tail, Ayame is quick to cheer up, making her way away from the two as she headed for Isamu's café. Speaking aloud and to no one in particular she carries on; "Oh! I should go and get Kanna something! She's not able to leave her stall!"

Somewhat in better spirits the girl is quick to move on, waving at Ichirou as she cackles, playfully bopping him on his head as she jumped up, her tail wagging. "Panda pounce!" Pouncing about she was acting a bit like her quirk half as she mischievously ran away from the two, sticking a tongue out as she pointed at them, running to the café as fast as she could enjoy the cool fall air.

Stepping in to see the others she was curious what they all were up to and had for sale, after all she did want to bring Kanna something and get something for herself of course.

Isamu and Airi
Class 1-A Maid/Butler Cafe
Interactions/Mentions: Just about everyone there

If he was being honest, Isamu hadn't expected to get so many of his classmates to agree. He thought he'd have had to beg, plead, bribe, or something other of the sort, but everyone had been pretty quick to join and help without much of a fight. He was glad. It would be a fun little way to pass the time and contribute to the festival without too much added work on their parts. It was like playing a big game of dress up and pretend. Plus, he'd figured giving out food at a reasonable price with the maid and butler cafe experience would help their reputation with the others classes, even if just a bit.

Of course, it didn't hurt that he'd get to see some of the others dressed up so nicely.

"Thanks again for the help back here Mimi, it's really taken a load off and helped with prep time and stuff." In truth, Airi had been the one who was supposed to be helping, but she wasn't really a setting up kinda person. Unless it really interested her. "I think we've gotten all of the important stuff done. But, are you sure you wouldn't really be out there with the others, all dressed up and stuff?" For his part, Isamu had avoided wearing too many layers. A casual outfit, not unlike his normal choice of clothing was what he'd worn. A simple, blue graphic t-shirt with a polar bear on it, lounging it what looked like a pool; some black joggers; and his most comfortable shoes. The only notable difference was an apron that he had on which seemed to be a sort of joke/mock 'tuxedo'.

As he came out from the back, he saw what seemed like all of his classmates, at least the ones who were participating here, congregating. "Ahaha... Hey Amaris. Glad you could join. You look really cute," he said before taking another look around the room. Jet, Ichirou, Aurora, a person he assumed was Shiori (whom he'd never met), Octavia... Wow, there was always something about Octavia. "E-Everyone looks g-great." He said as he took a second to look around at all the friendly faces once more... and Masaru. Boy he really wasn't big on casual smiling, was he? But... that was part of his charm.

"So, the plan for..." He stopped. Suddenly Isamu found himself quite speechless. His eyes had fallen on... Charlotte. It was almost too much for him to bear.

"H-oh my god..." He could feel his cheeks lighting up almost immediately. Yeah sure, maybe everyone was cute, or pretty, or whatever, but Charlotte was all the above. Did she always have to look so good?

"OH! Um... Th-the plan... Right... Y-yeah..." He said, almost seeming like he'd only just registered Aurora's question. It was alike a video came lagging and skipping back a few seconds. "Um-" he paused, shaking his head before he clapped his hands against his cheeks and took a deep breath. "We've got plenty of ingredients for a few hours of service. We've got menus, we've got stuff prepped for backing, and cooking as needed. Any money we makes, excluding tips would go towards class or school stuff. It's basically all about creating a calm and fun atmosphere. Treat the people who come as the lords and ladies of the house. Masters, mistresses, all that j-jazz." He had managed to calm himself, but there was still a hint of nerves.

As Isamu continued to explain the intentions and hopes for just having fun and building stronger bonds between the themselves, each other, and the others classes, Airi had finally arrived. Well, she'd been there earlier, but she'd snuck out to change and see some of what the festival had to offer. But here she was. Isamu hadn't been the only one to miss Ayame it seemed.

But one thing Airi hadn't missed was Masaru. She stalked ever closer to him beneath the bustle of the room as eyes seemed to be on Isamu. Good for him, but even better for her. All of a sudden Masaru would feel a certain softness press against his back as he arms came around his shoulders to wrap him in a hug from behind. "I knew you wouldn't let me down~!" she cheered as clung to the ice boy's back, though only for a moment.

"Turn around and lemme get a good look at you Masacchi~" she cooed as she hopped a few steps back. Of course he would also get an eyeful of her clad in her own maid costume.

poeITew.jpg

The girl certainly wasn't shy that was for sure, or maybe she just liked to show off. Sometimes it was the former, other times the latter. She was clearly proud of herself though. She had worked hard, with Charlotte's help, to piece this together. "Well~? What do you think?" she asked rather cheerfully.

Shunsuke
Kanna's Torii
Interaction/Mention: @RedArmyShogun (@Jessica2477 briefly)

Shun had been taking advantage of the festival vendors. He was eating all manners of food and had even checked out a few of the games. He'd thought about asking Cupie to hang out, but he was pretty sure she was doing something with Heisuke. He wouldn't have wanted to interfere. Ah! Speak of the devil. He managed to see her, Heisuke, and a kid he didn't know. Well, not personally. Cupie spoken a bit about him. He smiled, giving a small wave. He could text her and meet up with her later. One thing had caught his attention while the class was setting up there stalls.

Kanna's mini shrine, or whatever it was. He hadn't been to a shrine in a while. He had gone with his parents quite a bit when he was younger, though it was mostly, he gathered, cause they had a connection of some kind with the people who owned the one they frequented.

As he approached, he saw Kanna standing by the donation booth. "Yo," he called out with a small wave to the miko. "Get many visitors?" he asked softly once he was closer. In his hand was a small box with Takoyaki from one of the vendors he'd stopped by on the way. "I figured you would be busy overseeing a bunch of stuff and brought some extra takoyaki." He smiled. "Course, I can always eat it if you already ate."

Holding out the small box to the girl, he looked aorund. "Man, it's been a long time since I visited a shrine," he said with a small laugh. "You mind walking me through the Omikuji?" He asked as he pulled out a few coins with which to donate, though he didn't bother counting.

Amaris turned her attention to the male voice. Spotting the dragon boy in a butler suit. "Thhank you, Jet," she mumbled. What followed was Aurora calling her 'cute', which she also verbally appreciated. "Thhank you, Aurora." Both compliments made the little maid vampy pout with pink cheeks. Especially the 'mother' comment. Someone reminding her aloud how her mother probably would not be pleased seeing her daughter as a maid. "You both look nicce." She complimented back, while eyeing Aurora's in particular. "Thhat iz a very interessting outfit, Aurora."

Her slightly pink eyes turned towards the new girl. Introduced as Aurora's aunt. "Hello, Aurora'ss aunt, Shhiori," she repeated in greeting. "I am Amariss Alucard. What may I do for you, miss, uwu?"

Her eyes flicked over, catching sight of another one of the maids of IA. It was Octavia, and her eyes widened, with a pink glitter to them. "Oh, my, Octavia. You look quite the part..." Amaris pursed her lips together, then glanced down, and tapped her fingers together. "Th~thhat iz to -to ss-ssay, you look quite f~f~fetchhing.." A blush on her cheeks deepened. "I~I wouldn't mind i-i-ifh you were my maid..~"

Amaris shook her hair and turned away. "No, never mind! Thhat'ss ssilly. I'll sstop now."

Luckily, it seemed Isamu had saved her from.. whatever that was. He went on to explain what was going on. She turned her attention to him and nodded. Amaris had never been a maid before, but she supposed it wouldn't be very difficult. She'd follow the orders of the lords and ladies. After all, she had seen a lot of maid behavior in her time. Mimicry was the name of the game.

After Isamu's instructions, Amaris spotted Airi and Masaru. He looked fine. Dashing even. But she.. The smol little maid vampy took a few steps over. With the faintest of pink cheeks, she complimented the girl. "You look.. very pretty, Airi. Hhh..~" She pursed her lips and had a slight frown. Her eyes were downcast again. Airi and Octavia looked so good! Why did that bug her?

Reactions: Azurian Dream
1581268541618.png
&
1577849639854.png

Kanna Tanaka - Ayame Daichi - UA Festival Grounds

Interactions/mentions: @Demon Shinobi - @various​

Standing in front of her stall, Kanna is somewhat surprised that Shun would be the first of her class mates to come here, more so this early. Bowing in return to his offer and questioning she smiles thinly.

"Ah, Shunsuke, you seem to be doing well."
Shaking her head side to side she continues speaking. "Not just yet, but the Festival has just started, most will come towards the end or middle, so most of my work has been just seeing to the needs of the other classes." Bowing in thanks to his donation the shrine priestess is quick to speak up.

"Thank you Shun, every little bit helps, the proceeds from these donations is going to what students and staff still need medical help from the attack. As to Omikuji, it is the Honorable Kami Lot, you select one of the themes, or more from a box and draw a random fortune, if it is a bad one you tie it to the tree and I will dispose of it later to ward off the bad luck, on the other hand a good fortune should be kept by yourself. You can also take an Ema card and write out your own wish."

Still smiling she happily accepts the Takoyaki. "Thank you once again, I haven't been able to move from here and likely won't for some time, sadly I won't get to experience the festival as some of you will till it's already closed. But such is the weight of Duty."

She says with a small laugh, opening the box she motions for him to take his luck with the gods as she exams the octopus balls.

"Oh they smell good. Food like this isn't good to have often but on days like this it's great."

~~~

As Ayame wandered into the café ran by what seemed to be most of 1A and Airi, she takes her time looking at the menu, staring at the others. Some of them looked nice, but overall something about it all was so odd, seeing her classmates and friends like this. "Oh! Apple tarts and apple crepes!" It wasn't exactly Japanese but she didn't care, she loved apples after all, now if they only had an apple shake, or if some of the other vendors had apple flavored ice or... Stopping herself she remembered, she was also here to get Kanna something!

"Umm so what's on the Menu? Also it's odd seeing some of you like this, especially Amaris, never would picture her as a maid.." She says to whoever would answer.

Amaris walked in not too long after him, dressed far cuter than he expected, though the UwU was a little much. "Now where did you learn to act like that, because I don't believe that was what basic Amaris acts like. Are you a new model? Version 1.4.0?" He looked back at Charlotte and pointed back at the small Vampire maid. "Was this your doing? I don't know why but I feel like you're involved somehow." He turned back and walked past Amaris, patting her on the head. "Looking adorable though, I'll give you that." Still, although many of the girls around here were good looking, they felt more like they were meant to attract a different kind of crowd. The kind that liked the 'imouto' look.

But soon after that issue was addressed. Aurora walked in, dressed very elegantly, and not long after Octavia followed suit, dressed in something far... smaller... than he would usually think appropriate. Yosuke had not forgotten his goal for today, but with all these people around right now, it didn't seem like the best time to ask her if she wanted to wander the festival, just the two of them. Still, he figured he'd try something. However, he was caught off guard by the other new arrivals. Jett brought some girl he had never seen before with them. Yosuke didn't know why, but he had a feeling she was going to cause quite the mess for the lizard in some way or another. But perhaps he was just paranoid.

"Damn Jett, I didn't know you were dating outside of the school. Good luck to you buddy." Yosuke called out in a teasing manner. He then moved to the other side to greet some of the others. Giving a polite bow to Aurora, Shiori, and Airi. "Good day ladies. I trust we can work alongside one another without issue." He spoke in a posh manner befitting of a servant of such high caliber, before finally making it to Octavia, wondering about all these new people he had never seen before. "Hey Octavia, who are all these new people? Does everyone here had a girlfriend I didn't know about?

@Jessica2477 @Azurian Dream @Thaleko @EmperorsChosen

Mimi was busy decorating the cupcakes with such intensity that she didn't pay much mind to everything else, making sure that every sparkle and every sprinkle was perfectly placed for the best tasting, feeling, and looking cupcake. It wasn't until she had looked up to see Jett bowing in front of her that she was startled out of her trance, squeezing her piping bag a little too hard, squirting the pink frosting onto her cheek and his lapel. She quickly whipped her finger across it to get the larger portions of it, and popping it into her mouth. She then took a damp cloth and started dabbing at it.

"Sorry. I'll make sure it doesn't stain." She felt little bad, inconveniencing him like that. She kept at it, dabbing it until it was only a little damp. "There." she said, the frosting still on her cheek.

@Azurian Dream

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Cafe

Interactions: Cafe Peeps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Secrets…?" Masaru wondered aloud. He recalled Dullahan just appearing in various places of the school. Was she talking about that?

Thinking on that, Masaru felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Ichirou?" He questioned, then hearing from the boy that Electros wanted to speak with him. Nodding, he turned back to Ayame. "Sorry, I'll talk to you later I guess?"

She didn't seem very worse for wear, bopping the other boy on the head with a mischievous look before running off. Masaru was sure she'd be fine, there was plenty for her to amuse herself with, both in terms of attractions and people.

Making his way over to Electros, Masaru wondered why the pro wanted to speak with him. Perhaps it was about the incident a few weeks ago. He knew that he hadn't been acting very social lately, perhaps that was it. Or maybe there was some other news.

"Is everything alright, Electros?"

Eisuke had been humming softly to himself, messing with his phone as he waited for the student to approach him. He quickly swiped the screen, tossing away notifications of the love and hate variety. Today he wasn't dressed so formal but could still pass for it. Elegant, yet laid back. A combination not many could pull off, and yet here Eisuke was making it look quite fashionable.

When Masaru came up and asked his question, the older man smiled down at him and straightened up, putting his phone in his pocket as he faced the other. One hand found purchase on his hip, the other by his side. "Yeah, everything's fine. How about you? You heal up well?" Eisuke asked him.

Masaru was relieved that nothing was wrong. Still, it posed a question of why the pro wanted to speak with him. Though, Masaru didn't want to be rude and ask that as if it was an inconvenience for him or something.

"Yeah, I wasn't hurt nearly as bad as Ichirou… I think I'm getting too used to getting beat on." Whether that was out of bitterness or Masaru's attempt at a joke, the boy didn't take too long to move on. "Ichirou said something about you wanting a word with me?"

"Good." Eisuke smiled at that, though his smile turned into a grin then a chuckle hearing Masaru's next words.

"Ah, straight to the point. You remind me too much of me when I was younger."

In a bit of a flourished and quick maneuver, Eisuke would be holding up a card between his middle and index fingers. A black script font on the corner that glittered slightly on the glossy paper could be seen.

'Exozu'

"The agency I work for is looking for some new blood junior models. It offers a nice chunk of change for your hobbies or dates or whatever, and you don't need experience. All you have to do is come in, show off some outfits, take some pictures, get out." He would hold the card out for Masaru to take. "If you're interested, give us a call. If you've got any questions, I've got answers."

"Eh?" Masaru blinked in confusion as the man held out the card. Taking it in his hand, Masaru read over the card before looking back up at Electros. "Me, a model?"

That was certainly not what Masaru was expecting from this conversation. He had been trying to tone down his work ethic a tiny bit, mainly to maintain appearances so others wouldn't be worried as well as to spend time with Airi. Aside from not fitting with his personality, he wasn't sure he should be spending the time like this. It would be a source of some money though.

"You think I would be a good fit for something like this?"

Eisuke shrugged, "I think you could, but you're the one with the definite answer."

He studied the other's look for a moment, reading him. Masaru didn't completely turn the offer away, but looked like he may or may not need some convincing. Of course, Eisuke wasn't going to try and push him into something Masaru wasn't comfortable with; modeling wasn't for everyone and he didn't want to be the asshole that forced a teenager into something like this.

"Listen, the call doesn't set everything in stone. I can take you and the rest of the recruits on tour into the building. Give you all a first hand look into the gig and maybe some practice shoots to help you get a feel for it. If you're uncomfortable, or you decide it isn't for you, you can back out at any time. All you'll lose is some time from your life."

Masaru hummed in thought. That was a fair assessment. Worst case, he didn't like it and declined. If it wasn't that bad, then it would be an easy source of some cash. Besides, Electros did say he just had to stand there. Still, he wasn't quite sure the work suited him. He didn't see himself as ugly or anything but wasn't sure if he fit the type of people who did it.

"...That's fair. I can at least give the place a look. Thanks," Masaru replied finally. "I can afford some time."

Eisuke grinned, "Great. I'll see ya then. But before you go, do you know anyone who has some photography skills? Or someone smart enough to learn their way with a camera?"

Nodding, Masaru paused before turning away. Thinking on that, he wasn't sure who would be interested in photographing models, or that knew how to.

"Uh… I'm not sure… Isamu might be interested in trying it out, though I'm not sure if he's familiar with it." Isamu seemed like someone who might like that sort of thing.

With a nod, Eisuke acknowledged the information. Isamu huh? That was the short kid who was fighting alongside Masaru against the class 1B students. Hm.

"Alright. I'll ask him. You enjoy yourself, alright?"

"Yeah… I hope you enjoy yourself too." Masaru would try to at least.

After that brief conversation with Electros, Masaru made his way to the cafe finally. There were already quite a lot of people there. He received a couple compliments and Charlotte seemed to be enjoying herself. His eyes narrowed slightly as she and Airi likely purposefully didn't tell him what he was dressing for. Perhaps they wanted the amusement of seeing him play subservient to the various "lords and ladies" that used their service.

Either way, Masaru's eyes floated from person to person idly before he felt a sudden presence on him. Particularly, it was two pressed against his back followed by arms that wrapped around his chest. It only lasted a moment before she requested to see the front as well. Sighing lightly, he knew the antics would begin soon if they hadn't already, and turned around.

Eyes setting on Airi, Masaru's gaze traveled down unconsciously. All of her clothing seemed to emphasize her, whether purposefully or not. Probably purposefully.

Clearing his throat a bit, he nodded in response. "I told you I wouldn't bail on you again... And you-"

As he mustered up a compliment, Amaris had appeared and commented much the same. So the vampire was roped into this as well, then again, Masaru wasn't sure what someone could propose to get Amaris to turn down a request. It wasn't so much a 'why' with her as 'why not'.

"Well, what Amaris said... You look really pretty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: Cafe

Interactions: Cafe Peeps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not the one who taught her uwu!" Charlotte retorted to Yosuke with a small huff. She taught the vampire many amusing things, but uwu was not one of them. Charlotte wasn't sure why the girl said uwu, but it was kind of cute. Regardless, she had better things to worry about than defending her innocent reputation from Yosuke's slander! Namely, the sweets hidden in the back.

As Yosuke became distracted with other things, Charlotte waited for opportunity to strike. Mimi got distracted with Jet and one of the cupcakes would float from the pan, stealthy creeping over to her, as much as something could be stealthy floating through the air.

"So Isamu-sama too?" Charlotte inquired, acting as if she wasn't trying to steal cupcakes in the middle of all the commotion. She was a bit disappointed that she didn't get a direct reaction from Isamu, but he was probably really focused on making the cafe a hit. She would just have to settle for he stares, side glances and blushing.

Shiori simply remained somewhat overwhelmed with the large scale socialization. A few greeted her, and she nodded in turn. One of the boys said he hoped they would work well together and the toothy, confused grin was laid bare. She hadn't come to be apart of the cafe as a maid. She wasn't even dressed for it.

"Eh? N-No... I'm not..." Pausing at that, the girl glanced around meekly. She wasn't even a student, and didn't they have enough maids and butlers? Some didn't even look like they wanted to be there, like the grumpy-looking white-haired one.

Eventually her eyes fell on the panda. The girl had cute little ears and fluffy tail that reminded her of one of her plushies. Hearing the girl question regarding a menu, it brought a wonder to Shiori as well. Looking around, she noticed a stack of sturdy papers on a table. Approaching and picking one up, the girl examined it a moment before walking up to Ayame.

"U-Um... This looks like a menu... I think..." That was stupid. Shiori knew it was stupid and she was the one who said it. Of course it was a menu, what else would it be. On top of that, the shark-toothed grin was plastered on her face again, an unintentional tick of hers.

Last edited:

Amaris glanced at Ayame then at Yosuke, and finally over to Charlotte. Was it that unusual to be a maid? She once more glanced down at herself. Maybe she should have declined? Her mother probably wouldn't have allowed such a thing. Not that that influenced her decision. "Nope. I am me. I am the ssame Amariss," she replied to Yosuke. "There iz no new or diffherent model; I am not a machhine. I am a livving persson." She refrained from saying 'human', as her grandfather's voice in her mind echoed. Reminding her that Alucards were "different", as he always claimed. She continued to respond to Yosuke's question with the following reply. "I do not havve a girlfriend, though I did oncce.. However, I would not be aversse to acquiring a new girlfriend," she admitted in such a blase tone.

That was when the vampy maid noticed the girl named Shiori once more. Before she had merely met her and learned her name, now it seemed it could be a proper conversation. Blinking, she stepped on over. "Sso you are not here to be a maid? Thhat is surprizing, consiidering you appear to be our age and here alongssiide the other maidss; withh your build, you would be quite flattering in a maid'ss uniform." Though it was probably true that they had enough maids.

Finally Amaris's eyes widened, noticing Shiori's big grin with the sharp teeth displayed so prominently in her mouth. It was astounding! Something compelled Amaris to follow suit, reflexively smiling wide, revealing her own pointy fangs. "Shhiori! I havve nevver met anothher with suchh shharp teethh suchh as-s I!" There was an inflection in her voice. Enthusiasm? "I find myselfh interessted! What iz your quirk that it givves you suchh shharp fangss?" Something the two could bond over?? What was this fortuitous occasion? Amaris had never imagined meeting another who knew the joys and pains of sharpened teeth. Someone else could relate to her, finally!

• Nice Execution!
Ichirou w/ Honoka and Chiasa

@EmperorsChosen

After he'd arrived at the cafe, the first thing he noticed was the amount of people that were already there. Not just students, but people he didn't recognize before. Like Jet's friend, the cute shark looking girl, and then an old face he almost didn't recognize. But then again, how could he forget the girl whose first question to him was asking if ever heard his parents banging? It was good to see Airi back with the class again.

Thankfully, he was able to walk in on time to hear the plan. In short, be a good waiter and all the money would be going towards the school. Just about what he expected, but nothing he was opposed to~ Today should be a fun and easy day.

Or at least, so he hoped.

He paused for a second and listened closely, hearing what sounded like small, muffled noises coming not too far away. Ichirou hummed softly for a second in confusion, turning his gaze towards the direction of the noise until he saw it.

His sisters, Honoka and Chiasa, outside of the cafe. The girls were pressing their faces against the glass, letting the window exaggerate their features in ridiculous ways.

Ichirou was almost embarrassed, and in truth, he pretended he didn't see anything. Nope, nothing. Those weren't his sisters...

"Iiiichiiiiii!" Honoka called out through the glass.

Nope.

"Ichiiiii! Mom said you'd babysit us!" Chiasa followed.

Not his sisters.

"Ichi! The furry is trying to steal your boyfriend! Look at her tacky maid outfit! She's obviously a no good boyfriend stealer!"

He wasn't related to them.

"B-But Masa-chan isn't fighting it!"

Nope.

"Eh?! Lying cheat Masa-chan! Lying cheat!"

"Hmph! Cheaters turn into monkeys Masa-poop! Like the kid from Jumanji!"

Ichirou had to wonder if his mother truly hated him enough to send his sisters his way, or if Chiasa and Honoka found out what he'd be doing and wanted to terrorize him.

He assumed it was the latter.

~~~~

Octavia

@Reanimator Spuds

Octavia, receiving her compliment from Amaris, couldn't help the smile that graced her lips and she gave the vampire a practiced curtsy.

"Why thank you~ The honor to serve would be mine."

Of course she wasn't serious, but playing the part of a devoted maid did sound like a lot of fun~ It had been a while since she'd been on a stage, and this would be a nice time to practice the part. Could she be the best maid? Most likely not, but she could pretend to be just that. All she had to do was not trip, keep her back straight, and serve with perfection. She could do this!

Octavia, or rather Fosc, turned to look at Yosuke as he addressed her. She smiled in turn, "No; well, perhaps that is the case with Jet. But everyone else is friends and or relatives of the workers here." Octavia answered his question, Fosc giving Yosuke a good look. "You clean up rather well Yosuke~ You look more like a prince than you do a butler."

She had been doing her absolute best, for Ichirou's sake, to ignore what his sisters were saying from outside of the cafe. It was obvious he had not intended for any of this to happen and she would not be the one to bring it up.

Aurora Tamoyo

@EmperorsChosen @Jessica2477

"Oh hey Masaru didn't know you, and Airi were getting that close heheh," Aurora lightly teased the ice queen before nodding in appreciation of Amaris's compliment giving her a curtsy in response before returning her attention to a all to familiar set of voices. Noting Ichirous strange face she was quickly brought to the twin siblings of the pyro boy. Chiasa, and Honoka were both at the glass window pressing their faces against it trying to get his attention.

"Ichi you should let your sisters in," Aurora spoke as she smiled waving at the twins until she realized Ichirou was purposely ignoring them. As they spoke out it was clear Ichirou was desiring their non existence... which slowly started to annoy her. Before she could talk to everyone else she was going to address this.

"Ichirou your sisters are wanting to spend time with you," Aurora sung patting Ichirou's shoulder like a confident friend convincing another to do the right thing... now it was clear that he was ignoring her... with a small twitch of her eye in a single moment Ichirou would feel a sudden tense grip on that same shoulder she was patting. As if channeling her own mother Aurora gave Ichirou a dangerous Grudge like glare as she "kindly" spoke to Ichirou.

"Ichi at least let your darling sisters in before I help you do it by going through the door," Aurora was extremely not a fan of people ignoring others, and Ichi was well aware of that.

"Aurora, I just came out of the hospital. If you throw me through that window I will die." He explained to her, knowing full well that she was crazy enough to do it. "I specifically told them not to show up for exactly this reason."

Ichirou pointed at the twins, both girls were pressed against the glass with big happy smiles on their faces. For people who didn't know the twins, they'd think they were just two adorable little girls. But Ichirou, being the one to see them every day, knew exactly the kind of trouble they could stir up when they wanted.

"My mother knows I'd be here working. There's no way she would send them here unless it was an emergency and she had no other choice. Those happy faces don't look like an emergency to me."

Ichirou sighed, "Please Aurora," His tone was almost pleading, "I'm not mentally or physically capable of taking care of them and working in the cafe right now. I'll let them in if you can keep an eye on them."

"Ichi their still your sisters," Aurora sighed letting go of her Grudge level glare to a slight put as she placed her hands on her hips. Aurora had babysit the twins before, and knew how they were. She also was aware they just wanted attention, specifically Ichirou's. They looked up to him way more than he knew.

"Alright I'll be your lifeboat tonight, but you oh them not me alright," Aurora spoke holding out her pinky finger for they're friendship promise.

Ichirou, having grown up alongside Aurora, was fully aware of the "Grudge stare" that she inherited from her mother. Unfortunately for her, the more she used it on him the more accustomed he became of it. The only gaze scarier than Aurora's was Kanna's.

He sighed, but relented and curled his pinky around her's. "They can order whatever they want and I'll have Isamu put it on a tab for me. That fair?"

"I meant your time, but alright," Aurora sighed worried about Ichirou knowing full well the emotional damage caused from meeting Kazuos first child.

"Just remember to spend time with them alright," Aurora whittled in whisper adding. "And remember we're here for you to," she skilled before heading to the door letting in the twins.

"Heh how are my favorite trouble makers doing," Aurora sung picking them up with her hair.

"I know that." Was his response, running a hand through his hair as he mentally prepared himself for the rest of the day.

The twins, both twins were still pressed against the glass with big smiles as they watched Aurora come to the door. If they were dogs, their tails would be wagging like crazy.

"'Rory!"

"'Rora!"

Both girls grinned at the sight of her, letting themselves be picked up with giggles.

"We're great! We wanted to visit the place Ichi was working- er, I mean mom wants us to be babysat by him." Honoka responded.

"You look very pretty 'Rora." Chiasa complimented the older girl.

"Thank you so much Chiasa I tried my best to look the part," Aurora giggled at Chiasa giving them a spin with her hair as she twirled to show off a little.

"Uh huh you know you need to be good for Ichi though right he is going through a rough patch,and needs time to heal right girls," she chimed giving a small reminder that they were on school property and what they did reflected on Ichi and their parents.

……..……………………….

Jettitare Monsera

@RedArmyShogun @Reanimator Spuds

"But I am not dating anyone," Jet blankly responded confused by Yosuke's comment tilting his head even before returning his attention to Mimi who in the moment of distraction had apparently been startled as frosting ended up on his face, and label. for some odd reason she went into a panic cleaning it up of his label, and face causing him to softly smile as he let her finish.

"Its alright its only a one time wear anyways oh you missed a spot," Jet motioned nonchalantly as he lifted a claw finger to her face to gentle clean off the frosting on her own face before nomming on it to see how the cupcakes the two hard at work chefs tasted. He usually wasn't one for to much flavor in sweet, but he nodded in approval at Mimi's candy making skills as he gave her a thumbs up in approval.

"I doubt few if any can defeat you in the baking world Madame Mimi," Jet spoke praising Mimi's skills. Before waving at the others as they arrived. Seeing Ayame he smiled lightly pattign her on the head as he applauded her attempts to hang out with the rest.

"I thank you for agreeing to hang out with Sayuri while I perform my favor."

Reactions: Thaleko

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Cafe, Honoka, Chiasa, Ichirou, Aurora, Airi

Interactions: Cafe Peeps, @Azurian Dream @Jessica2477

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well... we-" Masaru began to respond to Aurora's tease before he heard the girls' remarks from behind the glass.

His expression instantly soured, though he tried to keep it softened. He didn't want to be mean to the girls, even if they were perpetuating the idea that he was gay for Ichirou. Instead, he simply watched the situation unfold in a deadpan. Even Ichirou didn't want to deal with it, and while Masaru liked his sisters, the boy also didn't want to get into an argument that he wasn't gay.

He waited patiently for Aurora to strike a deal with Ichirou before hauling the girls inside. He sighed simply, almost in a defeatist manner, as they began to play with Aurora.

"Girls... for the last time Ichirou and I are not a thing..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiori

Mentions:
Amaris

Interactions: @Thaleko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she waited for the fluffy girl to respond, or run away, one of the other girls approached. The girl was monotone for the most part, which was peculiar, and quite pale. Shiori laughed a bit sheepishly and squirmed at the compliment. Surely, she was just being nice, like Shun had been. This was his class after all. Shiori was sure they were all good people, but she couldn't believe she would suit such cutesy demeanor as playing maid.

"W-Well... I am the same age, I just don't go to U.A... I-I'm only here because I asked Aurora to let me see the festival," Shiori replied to the smaller vampire. "I-I think you look far cuter in it than I would..."

Suddenly, Shiori noticed a change in the girl's demeanor. She appeared interested suddenly and smiled to reveal pointy fangs of her own. Shiori's own smile normalized a bit at this, a showcase of genuine excitement rather than anxiousness.

"Oh! You're like me!" Shiori replied in kind.

Hearing the request of her quirk, Shiori raised an arm up. The forearm grew from its base width, growing in mass and changing color to form a larger, muscular claw, though the flesh seemed to retain its normalcy from the elbow up for the sake of maintaining her sleeves.

"Actually, my teeth aren't from my quirk. I got them from Momma. She's got ant physiology. I got Papa's quirk, erm... Titan's. I can shift my body to a pretty good degree, building muscle and mass or stretching or altering my limbs! ...Oh... I can't really harden myself like he or Grudge can," Shiori explained excitedly. Timid or not, she was still a bit of a nerd when it came to quirks and heroes. "What about you? What quirk gives you fangs like that?"

Amaris Alucard
amaris-recolor-maid-png.196765

@EmperorsChosen

Well Amaris was already in the maid getup. So did that mean the other teefy-girl was calling her cute? "Thhank you for apprecciating the effort I put in," she replied politely. "Evven ifh I am a cute maid, thhat doess not mean you cannot alsso be a cute maid," the pigtailed girl reasoned. "Ifh you are not here to be a maid, then do you require anythhing, madam?"

After her question, Amaris then watched the girl display her quirk, expanding her arm. It didn't really have anything to do with her teeth apparently. Her teeth were just genetically inherited. "I seee.. Well..." Amaris opened her mouth more, her fangs bared, growing larger. "I musst eat meat and drink blood. Alsso a physiiological asspect of my quirk thhat I havve inherited in my quirk. From my mothher's siide. My mothher iz the number 4 hero. Unlike her, I do not control blood, but can manipulate and enter shhadows. My blood can make my shhadows sstronger," she explained her quirk to the teefy-girl.

"I see." He looked back at all the other girls who had arrived. Then he heard poor Ichirou being bothered by some other girls. Yosuke did his best to stifle back a laugh. Though he sorta had an idea of how that felt, it was still funny when it wasn't happening to him.

"Thanks-uh. You look pretty good too." There were way too many people to just straight up ask her to walk around. And even if that weren't a problem, Amaris and Jett would likely be making their way with them as well without really getting what Yosuke was trying to do. Yosuke had noticed her slight smile for quite some time since she had arrived. Not to mention, the little bow tie she had around her crow seemed to indicate that she was having some fun with it, at least a little.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself with this. Cosplay your thing?" He asked, mostly because he was hoping that pulling her away from the cafe wouldn't be more of a disappointment. Still, there was genuine curiosity to the question. In regards to Operation Octrivia, Yosuke had never really seen Octavia's interests outside of music. Who knew, maybe cosplay was one of her hobbies too.

Still, with all the people heading in, Yosuke knew that it was getting a little crowded, and they still hadn't finished setting up yet. "I'll be heading into the back for a bit, clear some space for you all." He then say Jett talking with Mimi, and caught the latter half of their interaction as the Lizard licked the cream off his finger. "Hey Jett, careful not to give anyone the wrong idea. Especially not when you've got a date with you." He laughed, poking fun at the big lizard who he knew would take him literally. But it was fun nonetheless.

@Azurian Dream @Jessica2477

"Thank You." She said to him, giving him a affirming nod. As soon as Jett had licked the cream off her face, Mimi kept her face still calm. She slowly turned around and started working making a new batch of cupcakes. As she was ready to pour the dye in, she realized the batter was already dyed the color she was looking for. She tilted her head sideways as another drop of "dye" fell into her batter. "Isamu, I need to clean up." Forgetting to tell Isamu that the batter was now only safe for one person in the room.

Mimi, however, was too busy still lost in the moment. Her heart was beating fast, given how sudden it all happened. It was like a scene from one of her shoujo manga. A moment in any story that would make the main character's heart flutter. Did that make her the main character? She thought back to the mall, and the wolf-boy she left her number to. She hadn't heard anything from him, but linked on her phone was still the cute little wolf buddy. No, it was a fluke. Just Cupie's quirk was all.

She quickly cleaned herself off, taking a few minutes for the flow to stop.

@Azurian Dream @Demon Shinobi

@

Heisuke Hamada
W/ Kiyoshi Miasaki

1589230010060.png1589230107204.png
U.A Cultural Festival
Festival with Kiyoshi and Cupie
Interactions: Cupie @Jessica2477
Color= #DE263A
Italics= Speaking with Telepathy

Heisuke stood a few feet away watching with a smile as Kiyoshi ran into Cupie with a hug, even with the hell that was happening in his life, he never saw him even frown. "I'm doing great! Thank you so much for inviting me!" His attention switched back to Cupie making her words cut deep, he didn't know the extent of her compassion and love for Kiyoshi, sure he knew that one of her reasons for checking on him was for what happened to Makoto but at that moment he realized how much she loved him. "I do too...And your right, this day's about him so let's make it special." He made sure to change his frown to a half-smile, though it was forced since his thoughts still lingered on the boy's household.

Kiyoshi was thankfully oblivious to it all, his excitement still shown on his face. "I really wanna play some games! I saw a big tiger that I wanna win when we first came in!" Heisuke walked over and put his arm around the boy and looked down at his level. "Well lead the way, little man!" The boy switched his direction and started fast walking towards the venue, not even tearing his eyes off his destination. "Well, we better get going or will be lost in his dust." Heisuke chuckled before following his younger cousin.

1577849639854.png

Ayame Daichi - UA Festival Grounds

Mentions: @Azurian Dream Interactions: @EmperorsChosen
Looking around there were waaaaay too many people in here, and then it took a while to get her menu, that being from a girl who didn't even work there, she seemed a little awkward and sad, though she had a scary smile, it wasn't one totally unknown to her, she recalled a woman with orange red hair much like her own who had the same smile, though she could not recall where... As the girl and Amaris spoke it very well may have been her mother;

'Oh! That's where I seen that smile, she's the lady that was married to Titan.'

Ayame did find the girls visage to be concerning but at the same time her senses told her she was a good girl. "Thanks!" She says to Shiori as she takes a look at the menu, given all the activity and the sitting up of things, Jet was able to pet her just as she was getting ready to distract the two girls bothering Masaru and Ichirou, his sisters it seemed. Looking up at Jet it was then that he mentioned taking some other girl around.

"I...wa-..wha- I..f-fine." She did not remember being asked about that and judging by the brief look of surprise or it not disappointment as he mentioned not seeing anyone while going off with another maid, Ayame reluctantly accepts the job. It was just like her class to be so strange and putting more work off on her and for Jet to be so clueless, now the other new girl was becoming the focal point of attention from Amaris and some of the others, though none of the rest were talking to her just yet. Jet was such a fool saying such things in fool view of several people however she wondered if the girl would react poorly.

Sayuri for her part bows lightly towards Ayame before speaking up; "Oh he'll spend time with me later, so don't worry about me! Plus I did tell him I could look around a bit so it's fine hehe!"

Nodding at that, Ayame looks at the new girl, who had yet to say her name, or if she had Ayame missed it. Patting the girl on the back Ayame smiles a bit with her tail wagging. "Hiya! I'm Class 1A's representative Ayame Daichi, if you want you can tour the festival with me and..."

"Sayuri, my Red Panda friend."

"Yes, us two, we three can leave them to get sat up and go about on our own. Well unless anyone else joins us."

Picking up a few items that were set to be set out, Ayame bags them herself and lays Yen in payment as she awaits the answer of the other girl.

Last edited:
Ichirou | Honoka and Chiasa

@EmperorsChosen

Ichirou couldn't describe the relief he felt hearing Aurora tell him that she would help him out. Though, he couldn't help but think on her words for a moment. He owed his sisters his time? Why? They could call him any time they wanted, and it wasn't like he didn't visit the house often. Besides, every time he was at the house they seemed to act like they didn't care if he was there or not. Maybe Aurora was looking too far into this or something...

His wandering eyes fell on Shiori, and he had to pause for a second. He was trying to think back to if he'd ever seen her before... Ichirou knew she was a relative of Aurora's; maybe heard Aurora talk about her once or twice. Had he seen her before though? She looked familiar... but why? Had he met her?

Not wanting curiosity to bother him all day, he decided he would wait until Shiori and Amaris were done talking before he would ask.

----

Honoka's and Chiasa's fun with Aurora was short lived before Masaru spoke to them after the twins were put down. The two girls pouted at him, their glare only made cute because of their chubby faces and big eyes. Both put their hands on their hips looking up at Masaru. The height difference really forced the twins to look up as much as their heads would allow.

"A romantic getaway to the mountains isn't just friendly Masakun!" Honoka argued.

"Or the bruises on your chest he helped you cover up." Chiasa added. This she was referring to the boys returning home from the mountains.

"Only boyfriends meets their "friend's" great grandpa!"

"And there was that time we saw you wrestle with Ichi like mama wrestles with daddy on TV."

~~~~

Octavia

@Reanimator Spuds

Octavia smiled at the compliment and gave Yosuke a 'thank you' before hearing his question. She was happy he seemed to be curious about her, and she would be more than happy to supply answers for her new friend. "No, but I have been looking into cosplay. I used to perform in musicals, which is why I'm so comfortable in costume."

She bowed her head a little at his departure, "Let me know if you need any help, or have any questions."

~~~~

Cupie
@Mr.Scales ⚖

She showed her appreciation to Heisuke with a smile, then nodded once. Yes, today it was their duty to make sure Kiyoshi had a great day today... He already lived in a pigsty; Cupie wanted to help the kid remember some good times in his life when he wasn't surrounded by a mess or a mother that didn't care.

"Kiyo! Don't go too fast." Cupie motioned for Heisuke to follow as she quickly jogged up to catch up to the little boy and took one of his hands into hers. "I might end up getting lost Kiyo. Make sure to hold my hand so I don't end up wandering off, okay?"

It was very apparent that Cupie was far more concerned that something would happen to Kiyoshi if he wandered too far away, so her solution was to make it seem like he was helping her rather than the other way around. Plus Kiyoshi may feel a sense of accomplishment that he helped her rather than feeling like she was babying him.

Cupie didn't have to look for long to see what giant tiger Kiyoshi was referring to. The game in question seemed to be a standard throw the ball and knock down the bottles to win. This gave Cupie an idea.

"Use your quirk to help Kiyoshi win the tiger if he can't do it on his own. Either he's winning that tiger or I'm stealing it."

Isamu
Interactions: @EmperorsChosen @Reanimator Spuds (briefly)
Everything was turning out a lot better than Isamu had hoped although there were definitely a few hiccups here and there. Everyone seemed to be having a good enough time. Socializing like this was nice, and kind of important. At least, he thought so after all they had been through. After all, how often did they get to unwind? Regardless, as the small groups and circles began to form he couldn't help but smile. "Thank goodness," he whispered to himself. This would be undoubtedly broken up as more patrons began to file in, but for now it was fine. Wasn't it?

"So Isamu-sama too?"

Isamu blinked a few times. He'd tried to brush it off when Amaris had said it. That was just Amaris. But hearing Charlotte's "Isamu-sama" caused his face to flush immediately. Swallowing hard, Isamu turned to face the girl directly. "Yup... Still cute..." He said almost immediately as she came into view. "Ah... haha... Um... Sorry... Thinking out loud." He said, with a nervous laugh. Smooth Isamu... Real smooth... He mentally cursed himself as he tried to think of something else to say, anything else to say. But maybe the better option would be to just double down? He wanted to compliment her. They'd gone on a date for crying out loud. He couldn't not comment on her looks. He want to. Of course, he wanted to.

"I mean, you look-"

Isamu paused as Mimi spoke to him, giving him a quick word.
"Isamu, I need to clean up."

"Ah... No problem Mimi. I can handle doing things for a little while in the kitchen," he replied quickly.

It seemed he had to get back to making things if customers would be coming soon. Actual customers. Ayame had said something about Apple treats. Was Ayame even here? He looked back at Charlotte. He'd certainly calmed down with that little interruption. "You look beautiful Charlotte. I think anyone would be lucky to have you as their maid," he managed without a single stutter. That was a big deal for Isamu. "I know I would be," he added with a small chuckle. With that, he turned to head back to the kitchen before turning back.

"Uh hey... before we really get going here, do you wanna come to the back and sample-" he paused as he noticed a floating cupcake. He looked at it, and then at Charlotte, and back at the cupcake. "Really?" he asked as his eyes finally fell back on the girl. He didn't look upset. More so like he wanted to laugh, but wasn't sure if he should.

Airi
Interactions: @EmperorsChosen @Jessica2477 @Thaleko

Airi had a light blush on her face following Amaris's and Masaru's compliments. It was a shame it took Amaris to get him to actually say it, though she felt part of him was trying to in the first place, so she'd let it slide. "Thanks you guys," she said with a big smile. "You know what they say. If ya look good, ya feel good." Who were they? Was that even a real saying? Maybe not, but she was clearly just saying it to say it, and it was within the normal Airi realms of confidence. "Although I do hope you can do more than piggyback off the lil Vampy's compliment next time, Masacchi~" She added with a small boop to his nose.

Still, it seems a commotion was beginning around her. She looked around briefly. The really was different than when she'd been there. A new pink haired person. A beautiful big girl with a great rack who was totally into the dragon boy. And she knew a number of other things had changed either from Masaru or Isamu filling her in. Still, on thing caught her attention, in the form of the blonde bombshell seeming to strong arm Ichirou into putting up with his younger sibling, adorable though they were, he didn't seem to be in the best place for it. It all seemed a little... much?

Even so, the whole time the young girls were talking, despite being the "furry" in a "tacky maid outfit" and an "obviously a no good boyfriend stealer!" according to them, Airi found herself in quite the pickle. Masaru's clear frustration at the topic aside, Airi was struggling not to burst out laughing. She was trying so hard not to laugh, in fact, that she almost seemed like she was broken. Strangely quiet, perhaps even giving off the appearance of being upset. But no. Why would she be upset? She'd been referred to as much worse. It didn't hurt cause it wasn't true. She didn't care what other people though. Mostly. And that didn't matter. What mattered was that she couldn't laugh. Masaru hated those jokes about him and Ichirou. Even if they were probably used to it by now. Even if some aspects of their relationship were a little sus, especially all the naughty situations they tended to find themselves in. She clasped one hand over her mouth and the other tightly gripping her stomach.

No... Don't laugh. Don't laugh. He'll...

"And there was that time we saw you wrestle with Ichi like mama wrestles with daddy on TV."

They hadn't... She glanced at Ichirou for a moment thinking back to the first question she'd ever asked the poor boy and then how hilarious all of this was and... Like a damn breaking, the giggle fit turned into a torrent of laughter. "Ah fuck~ Sorry... Shit... I was trying so hard not to laugh," she said trying to regain her composure. She had to make this up to Masaru. But how?

As her laughter began to die down, a thought occurred to the girl, as he tail swayed from side to side. "You girls are so cute that I couldn't help but laugh~" she cooed as she came up behind Masaru, wrapping her arms around his torso. She pulled him closer to her and shifted up onto her tippy toes. "But the only boyfriend stealer here is your big brother." As if to accentuate the point she stuck her tongue out at the two younger girls. "Masacchi has been mine since day one and despite knowing that he keeps trying to weasel is way in. Just cause he has that cute ass, he thinks he'll win, but Masacchi is mine. All mine," she grinned a playful grin before beginning to plant small kisses on Masaru's neck. "M-I-N-E~ Mine!" She accented each spoken letter with another kiss on the ice boy's neck before beginning to suck on it softly, her tongue teasing his flesh, going as far as to gently nibble until a small bruise formed.

"No homewrecker, no matter how cute he is will change that~" she added before releasing Masaru and turning around.

Airi had to play it cool. Just be chill. She'd just done that. Yes. That. She couldn't stay there though. She gave a small wave. "Anyway~ The grownups have work to do. Try not to cause too much trouble for your big brother~" She said before making her little exit from the conversation, mentally screaming at herself over WHY she'd done that of all things. Though it was considerably tamer than the initial ideas of claiming both Masaru and Ichirou, or kissing Masaru. He heart was still pounding though as she absentmindedly bumped into Amaris.

"Ah... Sorry Vampy," she said with a small laugh. "Oh right! You complimented me and I didn't even give you a proper response~" This certainly made the premature exit seem more natural at least. "Hehe~ You look absolutely delicious yourself ya know. I could just eat you up! We've gotta hang out more," Airi cooed pulling Amaris into a big hug, the little vampire's head firmly nestled in the safety of the monkey girl's bosom. "Oh yeah! Sorry!" She said realizing she'd interrupting a conversation. "I'm Airi! Who are you cutie?" she asked Shiori, though she didn't release Amaris.

Shunsuke
Kanna's Torii
Interaction: @RedArmyShogun
"I'm doing pretty good for a guy who got his arm broken not too long ago," Shunsuke responded as he reached across his body to grip the elbow that'd been broken as he laughed a bit. "Body may not be as indestructible as I initially thought, but my spirit is still going pretty strong," he added as his laughter transitioned to a small smile. "But that doesn't mean I don't still want a serious spar with you one day Ms. Miko." A one track mind Shunsuke seemed to have when it came to training and getting stronger.

He listened carefully to the girl's explanation as she took the Takoyaki off his hands. "So, best case, good news comes my way. Worst case, you burn away the bad fortune, huh?" he asked, sort of over simplifying the process. Although... if it worked for him, that should have been fine. Right? Ah well. Handing over the donation, he smiled at her.

"The truth is, the best foods are always the ones you shouldn't have too often, aren't they?" He laughed a bit more heartily as he reached into the box she opened. He still needed to think about whether or not he would be doing an Ema card. What would he write on it if he did? He thought about it softly as he pulled out his "fortune."

Luck Number: 93
Fortune: 小凶 (shô-kyô) Small bad luck
Aspect: 爭い事 (arasoigoto) disputes
Gray - 大凶

"Hm... Well... Not exactly what I was hoping for." Shunsuke sighed, shaking his head. "Guess I'm the first to visit and the first to give you a little extra work later. Sorry about that Kanna," he said, perhaps a little more disheartened than the little little hint of bad luck warranted. If he was being honest, after everything that'd been going on, everything that was on his mind Shunsuke had been hoping for more of a good sign. This did, however, give him an idea for an Ema card. It was wishful thinking, but that was perfect for the Ema right?

"Oh man... Coming to UA sure has been a wild ride." Suddenly he was laughing a little bit again. "So, now I give this to you right? Or drop it in a box? Old muscle head already forgot."

Amaris glanced over at Masaru, Airi, and two younger girls who she didn't know. Their antics didn't reach her ears, but what happened after did. While waiting on a response from Shiori, she observed how Airi laid claim to Masaru. The vampire glanced between the white haired male and the monkey female. She said he was 'Mine', or hers. When had that been going on?

Apparently so absentminded she was in regards to Amaris that Airi didn't even realize she was standing there and ran straight into the shorter girl. Which caused Amaris to take a small step to balance herself, before she was pulled into a hug by the very girl that absentmindedly ran into her. The embrace seemed to be an apology of sorts, though the reason given was about the earlier compliment? Amaris had been thanked verbally for it, though looking on it now, it was apparent Airi had preferred what Masaru complimented.

The short vampire was stuffed face first into some bouncy fleshy orbs. It was a sensual display, though not quite to the level of what Airi had just displayed towards Masaru. She blinked, staring into soft pale flesh. This display of affection would cause her body heat to rise more... if it hadn't been after what she just saw between Airi and Masaru. Actually her body heat still rose. That just tended to happen when pulled into some fluffy booby hug. This sort of thing always got to the little vampy, whose body typically enjoyed such physical affection. She wanted to show more enjoyment of what was happening. However, Amaris knew she had to refrain. It wasn't like she personally cared about the boundaries, but others did, and she knew what that previous display between Airi and Masaru meant. If she tried anything, then people would notice and talk, and things would get complicated. Which begged the question why Airi was hugging her like this in the first place, but still. She was just that type of person, she supposed; Airi was the physically affectionate type. Which Amaris otherwise appreciated.

With slight little redness to her cheeks, Amaris's light pink-eyes greyed a bit, looking up at the girl who was embracing her, while they both seemed to wait for Shiori's response.

1589415528753.png

Kanna Tanaka - UA Festival Ground / Kanna's Tori
Interaction: @Demon Shinobi
"Hmm.. A strong spirit is always good to have Shunsuke. As to fighting me, whenever you would like is fine." Smiling a bit as she sets the food aside she watches as he draws his lot, being a little discouraged, eyeing what he drew it was pretty clear why he had the sudden change in tone.

"A bad fortune simply means you were going to have bad luck in this, by drawing it early you can now prevent the bad luck, or so the tradition holds." Watching him, she motions toward the tree for him to tie it off as she listens in on his additional questions. Shaking he head side to side.

"Nope, just fill it out and hang it on the wall with your wish facing it. Though I could take it and hang it up, it's just better if you do it."

It was curious at the least, did he and his parents spend more time abroad or just in their dojo? Well at least he was learning more about their culture and that was in and of it's self a good thing. "Haha, don't worry about giving me more work as you put it, it gives me something to do at least. One should have some joy towards a purpose you know? Well make your wish and I'll see to it the Kami gets it, haha."

Yes, there is nothing wrong with doing one's work, nothing at all. Kanna thought to herself,

"Don't think of it as troubling me Shun. I'm sure I'll have many more here before all is said and done."