My Hero Academia IC

Octavia

@Reanimator Spuds

Octavia, for some reason, was receiving great feedback from the customers she'd been serving. She chose to believe it was because of her courteous attitude and the ability to get into the character of a maid who was happy to serve, though deep down she was certain it was because of her assets. Still, she was enjoying running around being a waitress with her classmates. It was different to what she was normally used to, but a nice change of pace.

She'd been looking for him when Yosuke tapped her on the shoulder to tell them she'd been specifically requested. Octavia flashed him a smile and nodded her head once.

"What a coincidence. A table I was waiting on specifically requested our cutest pink haired butler. They're near the back, that way." She pointed him in the direction of the table before walking past to the customers Yosuke had just been with.

"Welcome! What can I get for you today?"

~~~~~

Elias and Chiaki

@Reanimator Spuds

As Yosuke came closer to the table that requested him, he would spy a lone silver haired woman seated by herself. This may lull him into a sense of security, and upon seeing her, she may have looked familiar to him. The woman who spoke to him after the 1A vs 1B battles who had given him her number. The girl who called him a "cutie patootie", and the girl most famous for being the daughter of Japan's sex symbol, Eisuke Fukuhara.

Chiaki's purple eyes looked up at him, smiling cheerfully.

Though before the pink haired boy could speak, a pair of hands would grab him by the arms and slide him into the seat in between Chiaki and the person who had come up from behind. Yosuke would find himself sandwiched between two chests, Chiaki's and a man all too familiar to him.

"Didn't I tell you he was a cutie, Chiaki?" Elias asked her with a big grin, scooching up close against Yosuke, "Oh I'm so disappointed. The cafe says maids and butlers, but there's hardly any butlers here."

"Oh what I'd give to see some more cute boy butts walking around and serving people, but I'm not mad about the maids~" Chiaki replied, scooching up closer to Yosuke as well so the pink haired boy would be caught between a pair of breasts and a pair of pecs.

If either of them sat any closer, they'd be sitting on Yosuke's lap.

"You're a lot cuter than I remembered, Yosuke-kun. Did you get all dressed up just for this? Or was it for one of the sexy maids here? Heehee~ You must be using this as an opportunity to flirt with one of the maids here, hm? I wouldn't blame you if you were~"

Shunsuke
Kanna's Torii
Interaction(s): Kanna/Ayame/Sayuri (@RedArmyShogun ) and Shiori (@EmperorsChosen )

Shunsuke couldn't help, but laugh a little at Kanna's comment. "I didn't think you were, but I feel like carving it in myself is... I don't... More tangent? Real?" he responded calmly, almost like he was asking. He knew what he meant, but wasn't sure if his wording made sense. All the same, he'd finished what he'd come to do. Brought the Miko a snack, paid his respects, made his donation, gotten a fortune, and carved his ema board. It was a productive visit, even if it was short.

"And thank you. You're words mean a lot to me," he added, smiling before the sounds of footsteps came approaching. Shunsuke turned to see Ayame, giving a prompt hi. "Hey, Ayame!" With her was a girl he didn't know and, "Shiori!" he beamed, face full of cheer. He hadn't expected to see her.

More than that, he hadn't expected to see her with Ayame. He didn't even know they knew each other. And the other girl was a mystery. "Ah, Shunsuke Saito. Nice to meet ya! Hope our class prez, and resident badass Red Panda, is treating you both well and showing you a good time," he said with a big grin. Seems, he knew how to put on a cheerful face when he needed to. Besides, though it may not have seemed like much, Kanna had helped him dig his way out of the few doubtful thoughts that were plaguing him, even if only for the moment.

"You all should pick fortunes. You've even got an awesome, wise, and totally kickass Miko running the show. Super authentic~" he mused before turning back Kanna. "I do have to go though. Still got some more exploring to do." There was a whole festival to continue to explore, beyond just food. Besides, with three new patrons, Kanna wouldn't be alone! "Although I do hope you take some time for yourself to enjoy the festival. Even if it means closing the shrine a bit early. Self-care and relaxation are important as well after all, Miss Tanaka."

Isamu
Class 1-A Maid/Butler Cafe
Interaction(s): Charlotte (@EmperorsChosen ) Yosuke/Mimi (@Reanimator Spuds )

It was a bit odd seeing how easily Yosuke took charge of the situation. He played the role of a butler and host very well. In fact, he was as close to a head butler as Isamu could have asked for. Really he expected something like that from Masaru or Ichirou. But it was a welcome change of pace!

But, Yosuke wasn't the only one who needed to be ready to take the lead. Isamu did too! Mimi made sure to remind him of that, looking to him for answers. "Ah. We've already made a bunch of things. So, we'll have to play it by ear, but prioritize any pastries that require more work or prep over sweets that take less time and care," he said with no hint of hesitation before turning to Charlotte.

[FONT=Marcellus, serif]He was already making plates for each of the girls. A cinnamon bun adorned each plate, along with a scoop of... Neapolitan ice cream. Hey, he didn't know what flavors they liked and this was three. Although, his choice of company did seem rather comical with his initial choice of ice cream. Did he do that on purpose? looking to the beautiful maid who'd followed him to the kitchen, he turned to hold out both plates. The expression on her face that said 'Really?' and the question that followed almost made him laugh. [/FONT]

"I don't know. Is that an answer?" he stifled a chuckle and rolled his eyes. He grinned, grabbing another cinnamon bun. "Anyway, I'm sure I can trust you to bring those to the twins. Or to jet for the twins," he said with a big smile.

Isamu's smile only widened as he held the treat out for Charlotte. "But before you go, here. Have a bite~" he said calmly. She had a quirk that would allow her to do just this, but really... this was more fun. "I did promise you a treat after all. And since we probably won't be able to hang out too much with yosuke opening us up for good, I'll make sure to put some extra sweets aside for you."

Airi
Interaction(s): Honoka and Chiasa (@Jessica2477 ) Amaris (@Thaleko )
Mention(s): Yosuke (@Reanimator Spuds ) and Jet (@Azurian Dream )

Airi smiled as the issue with the girls had not only blown over, but also led to them each hugging her. If you looked in her eyes, it was almost like her pupils had taken the from of hearts as she reached down and pulled Honoka up to join her and Chiasa in a sort of group hug. "You two are just the cutest things! I swear~" she cooed as she squeezed them tightly, her eyes shut tight.

Unfortunately, the moment was short lived as Yosuke, the pink haired boy seemed to open the flood gates of the cafe, announcing their opening, and... saying goodbye? Did he not know she was helping with the 1-A cafe? Why else would she have been dressed up like this

Oh well, that didn't matter much. "You girls be good," Airi said as she put the girls down. "You'll be in the care of the cute dragon boy. And if you need anything, don't be afraid to call me. Just yell 'Airi!' and I'll be back to you, just like that~!" she cheered before heading up to begin helping in greeting customers.

That was the plan, at least. But first, Airi had to do one more thing! She stopped by Amaris, and smile. "And you, my adorable Vampy friend~" she said before leaning closer. Airi gave the teefy vampire girl a kiss on the cheek and smiled. "Thank you or the kind words and attention." At least someone knew how to compliment. "Now, let's make sure we do a good job girl!" she cheered before actually getting to work.

Airi and Isamu

Airi soon found herself doting on multiple tables and guests, greeting and seating and making sure everyone got what they needed. Isamu meanwhile was working with Mimi to keep a steady flow of drinks and treats heading out. It was hard work, especially with how varied each order was, but they seemed to have been making it work. At least for a while.

As time passed however, he soon found that they'd been left down, not one, but two servers. Ichirou and Aurora had just left. It'd only been an hour or two, but he couldn't blame them. Luckily, the others were handling things just as well without them from what he could see. Everyone more or less seemed happy.

One thing Airi did pick up on, however, was the treatment of poor Yosuke by two particular guests. She wasn't exactly sure what had happened, but it left the pink haired boy a bit peeved to say the least. And he'd switched tables with Octavia. Hmmm... for a second, she'd contemplated recompense for their misdeeds. She could easily spill drinks or food on them, but that's just cause trouble for 1-A. Rather than do that, she simply went about her business.

Overall, Isamu and Airi were glad everything was in full swing, but man was it tiring.

1589561673070.png
& 1590417727109.png

Kanna Tanaka & Ayame Daichi - UA Festival Grounds / Kanna's Tori
Mentions/Interactions: Various
Smiling a bit, Ayame goes along with the events of the day as she allows the others to introduce themselves. "Sayuri, hi!" The girl with the gem in her chest says, Ayame found that a little creepy, but the girl was cheerful even if she did have a demonic looking eye crystal as a fixture.

Look at the other, Ayame smiles. "Oh don't worry about it, all I mean was introducing you to Kanna here." With that out of the way, Kanna arcs an eyebrow but says nothing as her aura briefly showcases itself before vanishing once more, it's darkness suppressed at the irritation.

"Been telling stories hmm? Either way it's rather simple, in the first case you draw a stick from the box and a fortune will be drawn on it once you draw it. You can also write a wish on an ema card, just write it on the back, place it on the wall and you are good to go." Watching Ayame and the new girl, both seemed to already know it, the new girl was quick to draw a fortune, it seemed to be bad luck in regards to a relationship on this day. Curiously she doesn't bother tying it to the tree, next up was Ayame...

Ayame drew a golden fortune from the disputes drawer. "Yes! Maybe today I won't have to clean up anyone's mess!" She exclaims happily keeping the fortune.

Next up was Shiori who got an average fortune from the wish and desire drawer. "Hmm, that isn't a bad one nor fully good." Kanna adds in quickly.

Turning her attention to Shun. "Haha, hmm, such a way with words Shunsuke, sadly as they say flattery will get you nowhere. And it is a special touch for your card for sure, but ah, I can't take off from my own stall just yet, I may take a break at some point however." With the man stating he was going elsewhere, the Miko bows lightly.

"Do be well and enjoy the rest of your night." Turning her attention to the bag Ayame had brought, it seemed she wouldn't need to worry about getting food, even if bad and rich foods one should not make a habit of eating often, situations like these were fine however, Festivals like this weren't all that common.

Turning her own attention to Shun Ayame laughs lightly, smiling, she seemed more happy about the praise than Kanna had at the least. "Aww, thanks! See you Shun, almost all of the rest are at the café if you are trying to find anyone!" Moving on to make a wish card, she hums a bit, writing it out and hanging it on the wall. Their trip here had more or less been over while the two girls engaged in brief small talk, staring briefly at the other two to see if they had anything to add or if they were ready to move on elsewhere.

At first Yosuke thought that she was trying to play wingman, sending to the table of a cute girl that he had only interacted with for a brief moment. And while the gesture was appreciated, it was contarian to his current goal. However that thought was quickly replaced with self preservation as he was suddenly pulled from the sight and into a seat next to her with a surprised "Ack!" He had missed noticing someone who he had the most developed relationship in a way.

He was being doted on both sides. It was something that was very confusing. On one hand, Chiaki was beautiful and "womanly." Most certainly Yosuke's type. The other was Elias. He mulled over the feeling as the two continued to dote and tease and flirt with him. Finally, he came to a conclusion: He didn't like it. Mostly, this was from Elias. Even if currently he was being relatively tame. But the feelings felt similar with Chiaki.

What was so different about it? Here was a drop-dead gorgeous girl, exactly his type in the physical aspects practically saying that she came just for him. She had even given him her number! Had he not lost it in his traumatised state, things might currently be different, but that wasn't how things turned out. Chiaki was currently just some stranger to him for the most part. And more so, she didn't seem interested in him directly, more just that he was a cute boy. At least Elias had some sort of attachment with him, even if he hated to admit it.

"Th-Thanks... I can't say I have been flirting with them. Merely performing my duty..." He gave a slight chuckle. "Speaking of, is there anything I can get for you?" He tried to pivot the conversation back to the cafe, all the while keeping a smile on his face, but staring Octavia's bird with eyes that screamed You're dead to me.

@Jessica2477

Heisuke Hamada
W/ Kiyoshi Miasaki

1590622091691.png1590622034347.png
U.A Cultural Festival
Festival with Kiyoshi and Cupie
Interactions: Cupie @Jessica2477
Color= #DE263A
Italics= Speaking with Telepathy

He let out a disgusted sigh by how vulgar Cupie had acted, he would never get used to that. "You act like I'm some monster for wanting my cousin to eat in a clean environment." Heisuke took a few steps away to pace himself trying to find ways to control his stress. "Sure maybe It's a risk that he may fall into the wrong hands but have you ever felt thought that maybe not everyone is out to get everyone? There are good people out there..." There has to be... Heisuke hadn't had the best parental figures in his life so his thoughts were mostly hopeful. "I'm willing to bet that some perfect couple willing to raise him, hell maybe he can get into a nice school with friends!"

There wasn't a lot of other possibilities he could think of, his grandparents hadn't talked to Heisuke or Kiyoshi's parents after some kind of fallout. "What about your parents? You've never really talked about them, would they be able to?" It was the only other people left that he could think, though there was his father, he'd rather raise Kiyoshi himself then leave him in his hands. For some reason Heisuke felt like something was burning into the back of his head, so by the time he looked over he could see his cousin in tears. "N-No!" Before Heisuke could try to explain, Kiyoshi had sprinted away in the other direction. "God fuckin' dammit!" Heisuke dashed away in the direction his cousin ran, his only hope being that he didn't go too far.

The young boy didn’t know what else to do, overhearing his two favorite people arguing over what to do with him, everything felt like it was crumbling down around him, or more so started after his brother’s death.

Kiyoshi never felt like this before, it didn’t feel like a normal breakdown, everything around him turned a bright yellow, his hands held his face with the feeling like his cheeks were burning, Things started to make sense when Kiyoshi ran past a mirror, revealing that his skin was started to turn black and his eyes were a dark shade of yellow.

“Wh-What’s happening!?” The kid slouched down behind one of the vendors and put his head in his hands and began to sob quietly.

After leaving Kanna’s Torii Shunsuke had most definitely found himself feeling a little bit better about just about everything. He was a bit more sure of himself in a few regards at least. Kanna was a good person to talk to, though she was a hair stricter or maybe just more mature than one would expect of a teenage girl? Ah well it wasn’t…

Stopping in his track Shun saw what looked like a kid running, freaking out about something no doubt. Was he lost? Searching for something? Someone? As the kid chose to duck down behind a vendor, the purple haired hero-in-training chose to investigate. Admittedly, he wasn’t expecting the shout he heard.

“That’s what I’d like to know,” Shunsuke said leaning against the frame of the vendor. “You okay squirt? You seem to be having kind of a rough time?” Was the kid having trouble controlling his quirk? No… he was more shocked than that. It couldn’t just now be awakening, could it? Best to try and stay calm. For the kid’s sake mostly.

Kiyoshi almost jumped when he heard the voice of Shunsuke behind him, he quickly turned back to rub his eyes from the tears left running down his cheeks. “I-i-i...uhm…” He rubbed his nose from snot still running down, sniffling quietly. “M-My eyes, skin...I don’t know what’s happening to me!” The younger boy slowly turned his head to look at the man, his first impressions were that he liked how purple his hair was.

The kid’s eyes were a dark shade of yellow mixed with his dark brown eyes, his skin black almost like oil running down his skin. “I had a fight with my brother-, uhm my friend, they want to send me away…” His crying fit thankfully ended but the boy still felt scared for what would happen next, he already lost his brother and couldn’t bear to lose anyone else.

"Woah kid, chill out," Shunsuke said calmly as he knelt down, his own red eyes peering into the young man's. "Try to relax, I think this has something to do with your quirk," he said as he held his hand out. "I'm Shunsuke. But you can call me Shun."

Normally, the response would have been to immediately try and get the kid back to who he'd been with, but...

"Hey," he said softly giving the kid another once over.

"You were with Cupie and Heisuke..." he cocked his head to the side, looking a bit confused. "Kiyoshi right? What do you mean send you away?"

Kiyoshi listened to the older boy’s words and followed his directions, taking a few deep breathes until he was ready to speak again. “M-My quirk? I didn’t think I had one…” This was the first time he had ever experienced a quirk, it always worried him that he would never get one after seeing all the kids in his class showing off their quirks.

He did recognize the name Shunsuke from somewhere, it took him until he mentioned Cupie for it to finally click in. “Oh your Cupies boyfriend right?” Kiyoshi had overheard her on the phone once with Shun on the other line, though she didn’t say they were dating the way she spoke around him did give him the impression that they were. “They said that my mom couldn’t take care of me anymore, I just don’t wanna leave her, my school...and them…” He started to feel like tears were starting his eyes so he brushed them away gently. “I don’t wanna go.”

So this was his first experience with his quirk, huh? Shunsuke took a deep breath. That at least explained the kid's shock and fear. That was odd though. Either he was a really late bloomer, or it’d never had a moment or reason to manifest. What was his quirk anyway? It seemed almost demonic in form, but…

Shun’s thoughts were interrupted when the boy questioned him to confirm his identity. “W-wha? B-b-boyfriend? I’m not… I mean, we aren’t…” His cheeks lit up a deep red. It wasn’t like he hadn’t been thinking about it, but it wasn’t like he’d spoken to her about it yet. “I… just haven’t really asked her or anything,” he relented.

Still, they were quickly onto bigger and more important things. Shunsuke sighed. That was a tough position. “Cupie told me a little bit about you, but not much. Your uh… your brother used to go here right?” he asked softly, trying to ease his way into it. It hadn’t been that long since Makoto’s passing. Shunsuke was only really able to get information from Isamu or Masaru. There weren’t many that knew him. He could see it hurt Cupie to talk about him, and a lot of other kids labeled him a traitor. “Why were they fighting? Where did they want to send you?” he asked, hoping to try and get a better understanding of the situation, though he felt like he had some idea already.

Moving towards a different subject helped put Kiyoshi more at ease thankfully, his skin could be seen to slowly fade to his regular tone, his eyes also fading to white. “Why not ask her? I never see her smile as much as she does when you talk to her,” Over the past few months he could tell how much pain she was since his brother's death, not until these last few weeks has he noticed how much happier she was.

Though you’d expect to see Kiyoshi frown at the mention of his name, he was just happy to hear his name and not any negativity attached to it, like how the other kids in his class would talk. “Yeah...Was it before you went there? Cupie and him were best friends...I used to get jealous of how much they used to hang out...not anymore…” A sad yet nostalgic smile stayed on his face as he thought about the great times he had with Makoto. “Heisuke Wants to send me somewhere, I think with a new family...I don’t wanna leave Shunsuke.”

Shunsuke couldn’t help but laugh just a little bit. Kiyoshi sure was making the prospect of asking someone out a lot easier. Even if he didn’t know it. “We’ll see,” he said calmly, studying the features on the boy’s face as they talked. He certainly did love his brother and Cupie for that matter. He cared. Shunsuke couldn’t say he wasn’t relieved that Kiyoshi was feeling better, at least based on his quirks recession into normalcy.

“I came to UA shortly after that first attack. Things had already happened that I didn’t fully understand,” he sighed, continuing to listen to Kiyoshi. Shunsuke wasn’t about to begin to imagine what Kiyoshi was going through. But he’d lost his brother. Now there was a chance he might lose the only people in his life that still meant something to him? Still cared for him. “I’m sure Heisuke just wants what he thinks is best for you Kiyoshi…” But that didn’t really help, did it?

Shunsuke rubbed the back of his neck, standing up again and shaking his head. “But,” he paused for a moment trying to think of what to say. “It doesn’t seem right now like it’ll make you happy. Especially with your quirk…” Shunsuke’s hand shifted to his cheek and then up to run his fingers through his hair. “Shit… ah… sorry… language and-” Shun groaned and placed his hands on Kiyoshi’s shoulders.

“Listen kid, I don’t know how much help I’ll actually be, but I can try to talk to Heisuke about this…” Sure, that would blow over well. Shun was practically a stranger to Heisuke… And it wasn’t like he really knew much about the situation. Still, he continued, “... and maybe, I don’t know, try to figure out an alternate solution so that you don’t have to cry, or worry, or freak out.” Shun wasn’t sure yet how to go about this, but hopefully, that would at least lift the kid’s spirits for the time being. “Ah… But no promises. Okay?”

He was sadly in the dark about what really happened at U.A, all he knew was that Makoto was attacked in his dorm...and that he was a traitor. “So after you arrived after he was gone? He would have liked you.” It was especially true since Makoto could befriend basically anyone, probably what got him into trouble in the first place. “But I know what’s best for me too! My mom can’t lose both her kids…” Kiyoshi had noticed how depressed his mother had become shortly after his brother's death, some nights she would cuddle him and quietly weep into his back.

Kiyoshi giggled at Shunsuke’s misspeak, though he was used to the swearing when Cupie would accidentally let out a curse word every now and then around the house. “I don’t know what’d I do if it happens again, how do I turn it off…” Kiyo smiled in relief knowing Shun would talk to Heisuke even if he didn’t realize how out of the loop he was. “Thank you Shunsuke! If I can stay I’ll make sure you will kiss Cupie!” He squealed in glee letting his excitement get to him.

"The way Pinky... er- the way Cupie talks about him, I'm sure I would have liked him too." To be fair, things might be very different now. Maybe Kiyoshi wouldn't have to be in such a tough position. Shunsuke sighed at the thought. "Kiyoshi, right now, I know it's hard to understand, but if Heisuke is..." he stopped hearing the boy out. He really cared about his mom. He was worried about her. And it was likely the loss of her first son hadn't done her any favors.

Still, he couldn't give a sure-fire answer to make everyone happy. "Right now, it seems like you really wanna be there for your mom. But it sounds like she might need help that you can't give her. And maybe with everything that's happened, she's as overwhelmed as you." Kiyoshi was just a kid, but he was a mature kid. He knew more than he was being given credit for. Heisuke probably saw that, and he just wanted to help clarify.

Luckily, Kiyoshi seemed to have a problem that Shunsuke could help with: his quirk. "Well, it looks like it's turned off by itself once you calmed down. So, a few tips for quirk management. First, you control the quirk, not the other way around. Second, don't be afraid of your power; it'll only make it worse if it does activate without you knowing. And finally, practice using it." Of course, that was easier with a safe space to use it at. Then it dawned on him. "I might have an-" he paused, cut off by Kiyoshi's following excited declaration. This kid!

"Just how... No... Forget that... You don't need to..." Shun found himself red in the face again, stumbling over his words. "L-let's just go find Heisuke."

He wanted to argue with Shun about how wrong he was, that he could take care of himself and be there for his mother but he was just a kid, Cupie was already doing everything for him and nothing will change for his mother if no one can help her. “I know she needs help, I wish I was big enough to help her…” There was so much he wished he could do, maybe if he was old enough he could have saved Makoto…

His whole life Kiyoshi had been in the dark about his quirk, though he was glad that Shunsuke offered him his help, what if it happens again and even his tips don’t work, everything will go wrong. “P-Practice using it!? But what If I can’t turn it off again! I’ll be a freak!” There wouldn’t be much of a difference in actuality, kids who would bully him calling him a traitor would just have more ammunition to hit him with.

Maybe he wasn’t as naive as Shunsuke thought he was, sometimes it was fun to make a friend embarrassed. “Thanks for the help Shunsuke, I feel a lot better.” Kiyoshi leaned over and hugged the teenager, his head barely met his stomach. “I’m ready now.”

Shunsuke shook his head. What would his parents say at a time like this? As the boy hugged him, he placed a hand carefully on top of his head. "Right now Kiyo, your only job is to be a kid. You're not the parent." It was maybe a bit sad for a kid who just wanted to do something good for his mom, but it was true. "The only thing you need to worry about it learning everything you can, growing up big and strong, and making sure you become a person that you and your loved ones can be proud of."

In truth, that was easier said than done though wasn't it. Looking down, at Kiyoshi he gave the kid a confident grin. "And what do you mean a freak? You doubting me already? A quirk like that's gonna make you a certifiable badass if you let it. All you need is the right teacher," he said, stepping back a bit from the hug so he could look Kiyoshi in the eye.

Having been given the go-ahead, Shunsuke (keeping his cheerful look and confidence), took the boy's hand and began to lead him out from behind the stall. "By the way, did Pinky happen to mention that my parents are totally amazing? They're both karate masters, have powerful quirks, and know a thing or two about handling kids with crazy quirks. I think having a place to chill after school, or while your mom is working, might help lighten the load on her and you." That was the most important. Helping lighten his load. Maybe his mom could even take the extra time to get a little help. Granted, he was offering without consulting his parents, but he didn't think they'd mind. How could they say no.

"Plus, the self-defense lessons will help you put any of those bullies in their place. And if you aren't ready to handle that yourself, or it's still too much, I’ll give you my cell number. Just give me a call. If I can, I'll come running. And Cupie will probably be right behind too," he said, laughing heartily. Hopefully, this would help put Kiyoshi at ease. Course he still had to talk to Heisuke about it. Not to mention they'd need permission from Kiyoshi's mom. Fuck, he was really putting the cart before the horse here.

There was so much blame put on his shoulders that it felt uplifting to hear, maybe he didn’t have to try so hard to be grown up. “It’s just hard sometimes, I just wish It was that easy, nothing around here is easy…” Kiyoshi looked back up at shun and gave him a toothy smile, It was hard to be sad with those motivational speeches. “You really think I could control my quirk like you? I’d love to help people one day!” Maybe that’s what he could do, right now he couldn’t help anyone but maybe if he got big and strong like Shun said, Kiyoshi can become a hero just like him.

He couldn’t understand why he was being so kind to him, why everyone was so nice to him, Heisuke, Cupie and now Shun? Kiyoshi never felt luckier. “It’s always so lonely at home when Cupie doesn’t come to visit, you don’t think your parents will mind me coming over? They sound so cool!” The only thing that could make things better for Kiyoshi was that if Makoto could be there, If only he was here… “I would love it if you could train me, I never know what to do so If I could learn to defend myself then I could show those bullies whose boss!” Kiyoshi turned away from Shun and started shadow boxing in the air around him.

Easy, huh?” Shunsuke said, shaking his head a bit. “Unfortunately, life is a whole lot of things, but easy isn’t one of them. Course, if you’ve got people you can depend on, it becomes a whole lot more manageable.”

It was nice and all, but the kid had lost his brother. That certainly made things harder. On top of that, the guy was treated like a monster. It wasn’t like Shunsuke knew the guy, but even if he had been the worst person on the planet, that didn’t make Kiyoshi bad. “You’ve gone through something terrible. But you’ve still got people who care about you. People you can count on. It isn’t the same, I know. But all you can do now and try to live the best life you can and be happy.”

Luckily, it seemed Kiyoshi was more than up to that task. The kid was lonely, but he wasn’t giving up. “Heh, don’t you worry about them. My parents would probably kick my ass if they found out I could have helped someone and didn’t.” he said, a smirk finding its way back to his face. "As for training you, I’ll do my best to stop by whenever I can and help you with the basics. Most of the time though, you’ll be relying on my parents. So, treat them well.”

He had to admit though, Kiyoshi’s little shadowboxing show made him laugh. Shun placed his hand on top of the kid’s head, messing up his hair a little as he laughed a bit louder. “You’re a tough kid, a scrapper. I like that. We’ll get you standing your ground in no time.”

It scared yet oddly relieved him knowing that he wasn’t in this alone, that everyone is working through their own individual problems and that maybe he could get over his too. “Well I got Cupie, Heisuke...and now you! That makes things so much more manageable!”

Shunsuke was right, over the past few months he has been in such a depressed slump, distancing himself from the few friends he had and even quit the soccer team he was on, if he let Makoto's death keep him from living his life then he would let those villains in, besides what would Makoto think of him if he didn’t try his best in life. “If I don’t try my best in life then I would be letting my friends down who are trying their best for me.”

He would be a liar if he didn’t feel a little bit jealous of Shunsuke’s parents, they sounded like they are great. “Well if they trained you then they must be really awesome! I wanna become a kickass ninja warrior!” Turning towards the air to Shun’s left, Kiyoshi made a few karate chops followed by a kick. “If they were my sensei’s then I would treat them with the utmost respect.” Forming his hands together Kiyoshi bowed in front of Shunsuke before doing another karate chop in the air.

“Ooh I like that, call me scrapper!” Just off that quick comment, it added fuel to Kiyoshi’s imagination as a ninja warrior. “Gosh I cannot wait! That sounds so much more fun than video games!”

Shunsuke smirked. This kid was way too mature for his age. And yet, he was still just a kid. You could tell that by the way he behaved. “You’re full of energy. I can already tell my parents are gonna love whipping you into shape. Hope you’re ready for some hard work though,” he said before taking a deep breath, stifling the laugh that certainly would have come from Kiyoshi’s following antics.

“More fun than video games huh? You may just be the first kid to ever say that,” Shun paused for a moment. “Well, if you aren’t counting me. Just don’t forget to get a little gaming and relaxation time in here and there. Don’t want me or Cupie mowing you down in whatever games we play when we visit, Scrapper,” he said, continuing with the newly dubbed nickname.

Still, they really did need to find Heisuke though. “Hmm… Alright, I’m gonna sit you up on my shoulders. That way of finding your cousin should be easier.” Without a word of confirmation, Shunsuke slipped his hands under the boy’s arms and hoisted him up to sit on his shoulders. “Tell me if you see him. Him and Pinky are probably worried sick.”

Kiyoshi let out a scoff at the ridiculous statement, whatever hardwork came with learning martial arts would be worth it. “I got a ton of energy and a lot to spare! Whatever I have to do to become a hero like you one day I’ll do it!” The thought didn’t come until today about becoming a hero one day, Makoto was never able to so maybe he could do it for him?

“I mean video games are a lot of fun but I’ve been doing too much of that already.” It was sadly true since his social life took a dip after Makoto’s death, he had took his offtime spending on playing video games and doing chores, so he had a lot of pent up energy. “Ha! Bring it on! You guys are no match for me!” Kiyoshi switched back to his cocky heroic pose with his hands on his hips.

It actually came back to him about what happened just a few minutes earlier, Shunsuke did such a good job helping him that he had forgotten about the problems he had earlier, even if it was only for a few minutes. “Yeah, let's do it! I’ll scout them out!” So after situated himself on the older male’s shoulder, Kiyoshi peered around the festival in his vision, one hand over his forehead so that he could block out the sunlight. “Ah there he is!” Kiyoshi quickly slipped off his shoulders so that he could meet up with Heisuke faster.

After a few minutes of running around Heisuke was able to see a glimpse of a boy with Shunsuke. Oh thank god! Without thinking he ran up to his cousin and pulled him in a hug, he now realized how much he cared for the little guy. "Look no matter the reason you can't just run away, you could have been hurt!" Kiyoshi embraced the hug even though he was still emotional and unaccepting of leaving, he felt sorry for running away and scaring him. "I'm sorry Heisuke, I never should have run away...I just don't wanna go." The male moved his arms over to his younger cousin's shoulders and let out a sigh. "We will talk about this later...Together." Rising back to his feet he looked over to Shunsuke, though their few encounters haven't been pleasant, he was thankful that he was there for Kiyoshi. "Uh thanks, man for checking on him, seriously...Thanks."

Elias and Chiaki | Octavia

@Reanimator Spuds

Chiaki's finger twirled one of the wild sentions of Yosuke's hair around her index finger, thinking over what she wanted from the menu.

"Well, I've been trying to watch my figure, buuut just this once I'll have an Animal parfait. Do you sell commemorative photos? I'd be happy to pay extra if I can have my photo taken with someone so handsome~"

Elias, meanwhile, had put a little bit of distance between himself and Yosuke. He had his head propped on the table with his chin resting in his hand, elbow holding him up.

"I came here for the experience, Yosuke-kun. But if I have to order, I'll have a green tea." Elias smiled at Yosuke, "While we're at it; how much would it be for your time? Just a nice chat with you is what I want."

"Oh boo Elias, you're so boring. Someone as handsome as Yosuke-kun deserves all the attention he can get!" Chiaki hmphed, "A nice host like him deserves more than just a silly chat."

Fortunately for Yosuke, he wouldn't be there long enough to find out what she meant.

Octavia, truly, had no idea that there were two people at the table instead of just the one. She had believed that it was only the woman, and that Yosuke would be thrilled to serve a beautiful girl like her. However, when Fosc took a peek at the bit of commotion that seemed to be happening, Yosuke was trapped between two people giving her an obvious look of unhappiness.

Oh no, that hadn't been her intention at all!

With a frown, Octavia finished taking the customers' orders before moving quickly to try and help her friend. In a split second, Octavia burst into 7 crows, grabbing Yosuke by his shoulders and lifting him out of the chair and put him down a bit away from the table. She reformed quickly with a polite smile.

"My apologies, but for the safety of the workers we have a "no touch" policy in place."

Octavia wasn't sure if that was true, but it was the best excuse she could come up with.

Chiaki's eyes looked Octavia up and down, "Ooo, someone as beautiful as you is so befitting someone as gorgeous as Yosuke~ I'm sorry, did we upset the girlfriend~?"

This caused Octavia to stutter a bit and blushed, "E-Eh?" She then remembered Elias, and decided to help out Yosuke, "Yes, I'm his girlfriend. Though I am not supposed to say anything as the relationship statuses of the maids and butlers makes them more unappealing if they're not single. Please don't spread this information."

Despite the information, Elias's smile never left, "A real shame you're taken, Yosuke-kun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupie
@Mr.Scales ⚖

@Demon Shinobi

"In a perfect world, that would be the case. But if we really did live in a world like that then Makoto would still be here." Cupie replied to Heisuke quietly, growling at him before realizing that Kiyoshi had run off. "Eh?! K-Kiyo! Come back!"

The entire time Kiyoshi had been gone, Cupie felt as though she were going to have a panic attack. Every possible scenario flashed through her head with every passing minute that the younger boy was not next to her. Him getting abducted by the bird bastard that hurt Makoto. A villain sneaking in and killing Kiyoshi on the spot as further revenge on Makoto. Giving Kiyoshi some kind of knock out drug then taking him away to be raised into an emotionless weapon.

She ran as fast as she could around the festival, calling out for Kiyoshi until, soon enough, they found him riding on top of Shunsuke's shoulders and in a better mood than he had been when he ran away.

A heavy weight completely lifted from Cupie's shoulders and she was able to relax.

"Kiyo!"

She ran up to him with Heisuke, snatching him in a group hug with her classmate before going to Shunsuke and hugging him too. "Thanks so much, you're a lifesaver!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honoka and Chiasa

@Demon Shinobi

After Jet showed off his magic trick and the girls were given their food, the two of them quickly became bored. Ichirou had gone on his walk with Aurora, and he'd sent them a text saying that he would be back very very soon. This visit wasn't as much fun without their favorite older brother to tease! So now they were alone with his many classmates...

Though, someone did in fact catch their eye. They peered over towards the direction of where they saw a small boy walking back to the kitchen after the doors had opened. He was about as tall as them, making the young girls believe that he might be their age.

So, when no one noticed, they slipped away from their table and walked into the back of the kitchen, where they would approach Isamu.

"Oooh, he's one of Ichi's classmates! He's so cute!" Honoka grinned.

Chiasa gave a small 'mhm' in agreement, "Very cute. I want to buy merchandise of him."

Shunsuke
With Heisuke, Kiyoshi and Cupie
Interactions: @Jessica2477 @Mr.Scales ⚖

Shunsuke wouldn't lie and say the hug from Cupie hadn't made him happy. He shrugged, shaking his head a bit. "No problem. It was fun meeting the little guy you always talk about. Wish it were under better circumstances, but what are you gonna do?" he spoke softly, his voice cheerful, a big grin plastered on his face. Still, as Heisuke spoke, he couldn't help but tense up a bit. He took a deep breath, his gaze landing on his telepathic, telekinetic classmate. He knew he couldn't be the guy's favorite. Not after the test. Hell, any other time they'd interacted hadn't really be great. And now here he was, preparing to tell the guy what was best for Kiyoshi as though he'd been a fixture in the kid's life and had any say in what should be done with him.

"A-actually, I think we should talk now." Still, Shunsuke wasn't about to go back on his word. "For Kiyoshi's sake," he added to hopefully lessen any building negative emotions.

"See, when I found Kiyoshi he wasn't in the best place," he didn't want to just say the boy's quirk had awakened, or that he had been freaking out doubly about it. "And moving, being taken away from his mom, it'll probably do a lot more harm than good." Shunsuke sighed, rubbing the back of his head attempting to avoid eye contact with Heisuke for the moment. "So, I gave him a little offer. Obviously, I don't have any control. And we'd need permission from his mom, but I think it's a plan that you'll be happy with. Assuming you're willing to trust me and give it a chance that is." Pausing for a moment Shun looked down toward Kiyoshi and then back to Heisuke. This was one thing that was best kept firm and too the point.

Shunsuke reached out and placed his hand on Kiyoshi's head, tossling his hair a little before speaking up once again. "Based on what Kiyo here told me, his mom needs help. Losing Kiyoshi won't do her or him any good. So I proposed that he visit my place... Well... My family's dojo to be exact. They have karate classes for kids throughout the week so he can learn to defend himself and make a few friends while he's at it. My folks have a good idea of how to handle quirks of all kinds. There'll be plenty of food and stuff for him. And if he ever needs to stay over, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem." This was a long shot, maybe, but it was better than forcefully getting Kiyoshi up and out of everything he knows. But there was one more thing. "Meanwhile, it'll be up to you... us... to help figure things out for his mom. My parents might be willing to go the extra mile, but there isn't much else we can do but this if she isn't willing to help herself. And Kiyo can keep putting this kinda responsibility on himself."

Although he'd brought this up as a sort of proposal, by the end, he'd made it clear that "no" wouldn't be an acceptable answer from Heisuke. If he did, it would only hurt Kiyoshi.

"Oh... Hey, Pinky. I actually wanted to talk to you about something," he said before glancing at Kiyoshi. He gave the kid a quick little smirk, nodding toward Heisuke. Kiyoshi was his guard. He had to drive the plan home. If Shun stayed, Heisuke would no doubt argue against him and the idea. "Besides, Kiyoshi and Heisuke are gonna need to have a little heart to heart," he added as he turned to leave without giving Heisuke room to further 'discuss'.

Isamu
Interaction: @Jessica2477

Isamu, meanwhile, found himself startled by the arrival and voices of two young girls in the kitchen. He jumped a bit, just barely managing not to drop the pastries he'd just pulled from the oven. "Wha-? Who... Cute? Me?" He asked in quick succession as he turned immediately to find the source of the voices. It was Honoka and Chiasa. He blinked a few times. Hadn't they been out there, seated at a table? Wasn't Jet watching them? Were Aurora and Ichirou still gone? So many questions flooded his mind.

The girl's voices quicklly pulled him back to the present. "What merchan... No... Forget it... W-what happened girls?" he asked, not wanting to outright ask why they were back there. He didn't want them to think they'd done something wrong. Rather... now that he looked at them... Either they were tall for their... He grumbled... He was just really short. He knew that already.

"Is something wrong? A-are you bored?" Luckily it seemed like there was a lull in the service. Customers were leaving and they were pretty close to being ready to closing up. He could entertain them for a bit. Or just relax a little. Just then, he heard a chime. "Ah..." he pulled out his phone. "A new event?" he asked himself, his voice a whisper as he unlocked his phone to check what was coming up in his favorite mobile gatcha game My Hero Rising.

Well then. At least it seemed that Octavia had not completely abandoned him. She even remembered what she'd do for him the last time. It caught him a little off guard that she would actually use that plan. Honestly he thought it was a joke when she said it at first. It made him blush a little hearing her say it with such authority. Somehow she had a more powerful presence than him. More commanding of attention. He was left without words for a moment. She was always so composed. So elegantly capable of handling a situation.

Yosuke always prided himself in being confident in his abilities. But for whatever reason watching her made him wonder if it was real or feigned. He stood staring admiringly at her as she said that, and even covered it up with a little extra telling them not to mention it in the cafe in order to prevent others from feeling disappointed. She really was good at this. Yosuke watched mesmerized as she walked off, honestly just as fooled by the rouse as the two customers he had.

"Um- Sorry about that. Please don't let this ruin your experience then. Now then, what can I do for you?"

It wasn't exactly easy, as they had been busy for a large majority of the day, and many of his classmates had abandoned their cafe, leaving Yosuke and Octavia as two of the consistent servers. It never felt appropriate to ask her, but there was only about another thirty minutes of the festival left. It wouldn't even be enough to enjoy all of it, but it was all the time he had left. There was never a moment or lull until now for him to try and pull her aside. "Sorry Isamu, I'm going on a break right now. I'll be back to clean later." He took off his apron, and walked over to Octavia who was just finishing up helping a table

"Did you enjoy everything, wonderful. Now, terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to borrow Miss Octavia for a moment." He said without much warning, and started dragging her out of the room whether she resisted or not. "Huh, uh thanks for keeping your promise from the other day... I wasn't expecting you to really go the whole mile though..." He said pulling her into the storage room where they had been keeping their supplies. Finally able to take a breath, he tousled his hair, trying to get it back to it's semi messy glory like he ususally had it. "I couldn't really say much at the time, but I've been thinking about it since it happened. Partly because I... Don't think it's a terrible idea."

He paused for a moment. "What I mean is, I look at you and I think about how much I want to get to know about you. I had a little bit of a plan today to try and learn things about you. I called it Operation: Octrivia." He thought about that for a moment "Forget that part That sounded a lot better in my head. Anyway it didn't really pan out with how busy we got. Everyone else seemed to have similar ideas. Kinda made it difficult to step out."

He took a deep breath trying to reset. "I'm rambling. What the point is, Octavia, is I want to take you out for a date here. There is so much about you that is fascinating. And I never feel like I'll never get to learn all of it without spending time with you like that."

"So, uh... What do you say?"

UA Festival Grounds - Some Days Later - Various locations - Subway Workstation

1590617621847.png 1590617501683.png
As minutes became hours, the Festival would roll along. Ayame would meet a few others and Kanna would continue the operation of her Tori, the café and all else would run on into the early hours of the night. But as with all things this too would come to pass as the bell rang to announce the closing of the event. Over the course of the next several days Gregori would set up another class field study with help of Allo, but unlike the previous one, this one was done by request.. At least for the most part though one grouping was pulled from others and with good reason. Albeit one that did bother Gregori Slightly... In truth all of this was bothering him.

@Jessica2477 @Demon Shinobi @Azurian Dream

Firstly Kanna, Ichirou, Shun, Masaru and Aurora were requested all together, by Misoka and Kaz. An unusual pairing one could say, though it was the greater majority of 1A's more powerful fighters that were being requested for that were of a graver concern. They were all driven by a van by Misoka in near complete silence as she takes the group to small utility trailer that stood outside an old rail line, likely not in use for some time, right beneath the streets of Tokyo. Shutting power off to the engine and putting the Van into park, she finally speaks.

"We're here, follow me. Quickly, there is work to be done."

In front of the five stood, Kaz, Misoka and a series of maps, photos and a few images of people, some of whom some of those have seen before, such as the Fox woman, cat girl and a few grainy images that were hard to discern. Misoka waits till all are seated before she opens her mouth.

"I wish I could say this was a...typical field study but it's not, I plan to throw you all into danger. Why you? I trust you all to acquit yourselves well and simply put with the ongoing crisis there are very few others I can ask. Kaz is one of those."

Nodding her head towards him, she points at an image that she and Kanna both knew well. "This is the former Painter Killer as the Media called him, Rintaro Wantanabe was his real name. He was part of the group that attacked you all the first of this year. Last Month a few of your classmen and I attempted to capture him. He was killed after a battle by a third party..."

Pointing out an image of a crazed looking blonde woman with an American Flag for an outfit, she continues. "Psychotris, one of those who escaped the Central Prison.. An S ranked Criminal. During his final moments, Rintaro passed on a final message and request to me directly. Following his lead I finally was able to confirm a few things in favor of what he said, the Enemy who attacked us all is beneath our very feet in the old Kanto Line."

Moving to the next couple of pictures, Misoka points out the images from public security camera's and then the old map.

"We have found two of them plus a few others who continue to vanish at old service tunnels, these tunnels have not seen any use since the Civil War and some as far back as the early 21st Century. They sprawl for kilometers and overlap one another. Unfortunately given current events the Police and the Hero Association of Japan lacks the men and material to perform a thorough search.. In fact such a thing might tip them off, so we'll all be scouting the tunnels to see if we can find them. I'll be using my heads to keep in touch with you all should we split up. You will be allowed to defend yourselves but do not enter the main base if you find it till Kaz or I am with you. We will try out best to coordinate movements and I'll be giving you some markers to find your way back once we go in."

For her part Kanna just cracks her knuckles same as before as she places her Keaton mask over her face, taking note of that, Misoka continues. "We'll be using our Hero names from here on, if you have any questions for I, Dullahan's Flame, let me know."

With that Kanna raises her hand, waiting for a nod, she speaks. "What rules should we observe when fighting them or if we find anyone that seems to be the leader?"

With a hidden flinch of her Jaw below her neck collar Misoka takes some time to consider that.. "Do whatever you need to so you all come back alive. We have no idea what is down there and only have a name for the leader, I suspect he is strong, while it's ideal we do what a Hero should, I do not want any dead students. If things go badly do not hesitate to escape. Anyone else?"

~~~~~
@Jessica2477 @EmperorsChosen @Demon Shinobi @Thaleko ~ Tokyo Bay, Police Station

Elsewhere Cupie, Amaris, Isamu and Charlotte were being escorted through a Tokyo Police Precinct station of the Bay Police. A Fairly modern example of architect, a slab building of glass and concrete with a few pillars and the characters for Police in English and Japanese with Station A 25th Prescient in Japanese underneath. Not much else was to note about this building and it was an odd enough meeting spot. However they

were told by Takagi that she would meet up with them here, and the Policeman who meet them at the door with two other guards confirmed, introducing himself as Detective Komodo. Leading the kids down the halls he made some attempt at small talk but seemed slightly distracted.

"So.. How are yah kids doing?" Asks a man in a long brown coat, with greying hair and side burns, he smelled faintly of tobacco and cheap cologne and looked very much the part of a Detective he introduced himself to be as he makes just casual small talk.

"Oh, haha, never mind that for now, we'll be where Miss Grudge asked in a bit." Keeping his gaze on Amaris, he holds a hand out in front of her, to stop her and the rest as he opened a side door ushering them in. Pausing for a bit he stretches, reaching for his hand radio.

"Detective Komodo here. Yeah? Huh..yeah the shift setup is a go, getting the kids in now..yeah go ahead and order some fried Chicken or Pizza for the evening." Shutting the door he left the kids alone in a room that had a few chairs, a table, some snacks and juice boxes. Of note was the room seemed to be reinforced, had an electronic lock, speaker and absolutely no windows, with one TV Screen and a two way Mirror.

It was soon after that the speaker would come on, as Detective Komodo's voice carries over the line.

"Sorry for tricking you kids.. I want you all to sit down and listen to me calmly, this comes from The Grudge herself. Soon after you all were selected by the Lady herself, for reasons we've yet to learn.. Hell.. This is hard on me as it is you I think, so I'll shut up and just say it... The Grudge thinks there is a leak, a package was sent to her via our station this morning, one with a Video. You all should see it so I'm putting it up now.. Emika Sakurako, Isamu Yukimura and Charlotte Chevalier, you each have one parent Kidnapped. Amaris Alucard your family is safe, we are just keeping you here as insurance should the leak go further than we all realize. There is also one girl in the film that we have also identified.. she's the sister of another classmate and Daughter of Japan's Number one Pro Hero.. You may know her as Honoka."

With that the Video plays and shows on screen a deranged woman in an American Flag get up with a clown Jester hat on as she just laughs before the screen. "HAHAHAHA! Three little birds sitting in a tree, the babies gone free! Heroes of Justice and soul, who are you to demand of me a toll!? You claim to defend society, but your weakness is clear to see!"

Whoever was controlling the Camera suddenly spins it, aiming it upwards after shortly lowering it, a short person judging by the height as the film steadies on two women and one man. Bound and gagged, Cupie's mom, Charlotte's Dad and Isamu's mom, a forth figure could be seen tied to a chair, one of the girls from the Festival it seemed like, before much could be seen of her, the clown snatches the Camera herself, hoisting it into the air, her arms barely in frame as she spun around dancing like mad.

"FIND THEM IF YOU CAN! BY THE BAY WE WAIT SOAKING UP A TAN! The Grudge, you once put me away, now you shall pay! If not you then these.. Oh don't look so cross..your face already looks like moss. But never mind them! People are of no value. We could just make more some time, if we need them..." With that her red eyes seem to shine briefly as the camera cuts into harsh static. The TV soon changes to a public broadcasting network with some sort of animated movie lineup aimed at teens.

"We are doing all we can. We ask than you all stay here and trust in us and in The Grudge. We know who the kidnapper is but we cannot give her more victims and we can't trust you all to keep a cool head to send you out there.. I'm sorry. I'll be heading out, if you need anything press the com, we'll keep you safe. Trust us to do our jobs, alright?"

With that the intercom dies as the Security lock flashes, it would be very difficult to leave this room, though unknown to them all fate was about to deal them an interesting hand..

~~~~~~

@Reanimator Spuds @Azurian Dream - Shinjuku - Gyoen National Garden

1590630417378.png

Then there was the team of Ayame, Mimi and Jet. They had a much more easier job than the other two, teamed up with Chimera and two 1B students they had split into two trio formations as part of a patrol of Shinjuku district of Tokyo. The major Commercial and Administrative hub, was filled to the brim with massive skyscrapers, malls, shopping centers, bars, clubs and the city capital. They would primarily be patrolling one half of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and a few construction sites, while Chimera and the two 1B students would be patrolling the other half with the surrounding clubs and shopping centers. As far as the last several hectic events went, this all seemed easy, light work.

For her part Ayame was happy, squealing a bit as she looked up at the tall buildings enjoying her time among the trees as she jumps down seeing a group of children who seemed to be slightly bored as a light snow started to fall. "Commander Pandamonium here to save the day!" She says playfully as she lands among the children, her rubber bullet armed gun at her side on a sling as she strikes a pose. Looking around she wasn't sure where Mimi and Jet were, or rather what they were up to at that point and time in regards to the elderly and children in the park.

Meanwhile elsewhere;

"I've upheld my end of the bargain. The Mall heist should be going shortly, as to this, I did say I would support you in your personal goal provided you give me that contact list you promised. Once that is done I shall keep to our plan.." Said a woman with silver hair, one that some of the Students had met before. Sadly one not met by any of those currently here, the Assassin of Paper, Daughter of Kaori, whom's name was still largely unknown aside from the first being Nina.

~~~~~~

@Reanimator Spuds @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Jessica2477 ~ Adachi District Suburbs

And last but not least was the team made up of Chitose, Octavia, Yosuke and Heisuke. Patroling around the slums of Adachi district, some portions of it seemed empty from all those away working. Even though a "slum" in Tokyo, by the global standard it would seem a normal low income suburb. Though crime had been returning to Japan by a much greater margin these area's were still low key given most of those who lived here were low income workers of Tokyo, a much cheaper standard of living with a few empty houses. While some crime were to be found in such areas, it was nowhere near what one would associate with a slum in the West and elsewhere.

Typically at most all one would hope to find out here is teens skipping school and smoking, but would things really stay so uneventful as Nimbus took her trio on Patrol of the tired and worn district?

Last edited:
Amaris Alucard
ouroboros-sangvis-ferri-girls-frontline2-jpg.197462

Amaris spent the rest of the day performing her maid duties at the cafe. It was a unique experience, even if it wasn't a fully engaging one. Oh, don't get me wrong, the smol little twin-tailed vampy had her share of fans at the cafe, but for Amaris personally, it was nothing more than a job. One she did mechanically, and didn't really notice anything uncouth or untoward. After quite some time spent as a maid, she changed back into the kimono she and Ayame bought together, to go back out and explore the rest of the festival. She had a decent time, nomming the foods, playing a few games, even stopping by Kanna's little shrine to do one of those fortune things. The time spent in the festival was rather interesting in of itself. The day wound down though, and the hero-in-training went back to the dorms and her room, thinking about that toothy girl she had met, and thinking how it would've been nice to chat with her one last time before the festival had been over.

~~

Only for the next step in her hero-training to come. She had joined Charlotte, Isamu, and Cupie, of all people, who she couldn't even recall ever having worked with before, despite being in the same class, on their latest mission. Or that's what they had been lead to believe.

She paused at the hand in front of her face, only to enter the room that the detective ushered them into. A short while later his voice came on, telling them the other three each had a parent kidnapped. Amaris turned to look at them, searching their faces for how that made them feel. Undoubtedly that was awful news. She couldn't imagine what they were feeling. Her own mother wasn't among the kidnapped? That made sense; her mother was a powerful hero, it would be extremely difficult to subdue her. But it did beg the question, why was she here then, if these three had parents kidnapped, and she did not?

Amaris turned back to the video shown. Only to watch some deranged lady in a weird getup begin to spout some nonsense, mocking the people related to the ones kidnapped. Her eyes flicked once more over to her classmates, searching for their emotions on their face. This was definitely something most people would consider vile and disgusting. Her classmates had their parents -and sister- kidnapped. She would help rescue them, except for whatever reason, the people "in charge" deigned it fit to lock her and her classmates in here. What on earth were they thinking?

Ichirou

His eyes peered over his teammates, then to the pros that were accompanying him; one of them being his father. All of the heavy hitters in one place, accompanied by two highly prolific Heroes to a "field study" that seemed more like a mission than anything. If it required the precious of the number one Hero of Japan, then why didn't they take people more experienced? Yes, he and his classmates would be able to take care of themselves if push came to shove, but why did they choose teenagers to go on what was a dangerous mission?

Thankfully, he was going to have his questions answered.

He quietly listened to his teacher, retaining the information she gave them. Now it made sense why they were chosen for this mission... The enemy... The leader, and the source of all of their problems, lingered just underneath their feet. If they could take him down and have him arrested, then they'd be able to continue on as normal?

It would be nice to have him and his classmates be able to continue on without a massive organization's target on their backs...

Another thought crossed his mind.

Would he meet his sister? Would he see Kuro again?

He ran a hand through his hair. Ichirou would, truthfully, rather see them under better circumstances but they were the villain, and he'd have to treat them as such.

Ichirou just hoped his father would be able to reason with them.

~~~~

Chitose | Octavia

@Mr.Scales ⚖
@Reanimator Spuds

It'd felt so long since Chitose was able to stretch her legs. The battle between herself and that raven villain had been the result of many days watching over her shoulder and many sleepless nights. Never had she encountered a villain so swift on his feet, able to meet her every punch with her own, and disappeared with his ravens just as quickly as she could appear with her mist.

His disgusting, eerie smile was so burned into her memory, and yet she couldn't forget him. No matter how many times she'd relayed her troubles to her husband, receiving support and comfort from him, that damn villain just came back to haunt her... His damn organization was also responsible for the attempted kidnapping of her baby girl, and as far as she knew, it was the only time.

Chitose inwardly took a deep breath, but on her face she kept a warm, friendly smile for the students under her guidance. They'd received a lead about possible villains lurking about the slums. Who, she was unsure. But if they were lowly D or C ranked villains, then it would be a nice teaching exercise for her trio. Maybe she could treat them to a meal afterwards for a job well done~

They'd found some traces of what looked to be light blue slime, something the local youth responded that they knew nothing about. With some questioning and a few threats of dragging them by the ear to their police for truancy, a few more cowardly delinquents shared that they saw a weirdo leaving that strange substance behind. They confirmed he wasn't native to these parts of town, but his behavior had them believing that he might be on some sort of narcotics.

Chitose hummed softly, then looked to Octavia, "Octavia? Please be a dear and have Fosc scout ahead. Try to find more of those slime traces if possible."

Octavia perked up at that, her own idea came into her head. "Of course. But, with your permission I'd like to split into more crows. That way I can cover more ground."

"You may, just be careful." The older woman instructed the other girl, who nodded a few times at that.

Soon, Octavia burst into multiple crows, each taking off ahead in different directions through the streets.

Chitose looked to the boys behind her. "Have you boys noticed anything? Slime, blood, narcotics trail?"

~~~~

Cupie

@Everyone in the room

Cupie let go of him after she made her appreciation known before returning her attention back to Kiyoshi. However, it didn’t linger on the small boy long because soon Shunsuke was giving their classmate a proposition. A proposition that Cupie almost had to stop and ask if he was serious, since it sounded way too good to be true. Her heart beat a little faster as Shunsuke basically worded his offer in a way that Heisuke couldn’t refuse without hurting Kiyoshi’s feelings. Her classmate was totally fucked and both she and Shunsuke knew it.

“Wow~ Now isn’t that a good offer? I’ve been to the dojo and it’s super cool Kiyoshi! They taught me all about self-defense, it’s in a nice and secluded area, and Shun’s parents are really cool! They’re really awesome at fighting!”

Though it sounded like Cupie was hyping up the little boy for the dojo, what she was actually doing was reiterating to Heisuke why it was a good idea.

‘Secluded area’

‘Dojo’

‘They’re awesome at fighting’

Not only will Kiyoshi have a nice, clean place to stay where Shunsuke’s amazing cook of a mother would be able to fill the little boy’s stomach like Cupie’s wallet couldn’t, but he’d have two mighty fighters to defend him if a villain tried to do anything. Aside from that, he’d be learning self-defense on top of it!

God, has Shunsuke always looked so hot?

She grinned at Heisuke; not only was it their only option, but it was by far the best they could get.

Shunsuke’s voice called to her, earning a slight look of confusion before she nodded understandably. “Alright.”

She gave Kiyoshi a quick hug goodbye before rushing to catch up to Shunsuke. “Where we going?"

Shunsuke couldn’t help but snicker a bit as Cupie’s follow-up, further pushing the little “offer” which at this point was more than just that. She’d seemed just as shocked as Heisuke probably was about now, maybe even more so, but had pulled it together pretty fast. Luckily, she was quick to follow him, albeit, not without a little goodbye hug to Kiyoshi. He gave a small wave himself to the boy.

He didn’t wanna let goodbyes, or other conversation distract from the two conversations that would need to be had: one between Kiyoshi and Heisuke and the other between himself and Cupie. Luckily, Cupie’s question gave the perfect segue.

“Nowhere really,” he answered somewhat vaguely as he continued to lead her through the festival crowd.

There was a reason for this little solo walk, but he wasn’t sure how to jump into it. Especially with all these people around. “I’ve been thinking about something for a little while now,” he said calmly, slipping his hands into his pockets as he walked. “Something that Kiyoshi actually helped a bit with.” He smiled. “He’s a good kid.” That said, this wasn’t the place to handle this.

“Climb up to one of the roofs with me, Pinky.” He turned so he was facing her, though he continued to walk backwards, weaving through the crowd quite easily, one of Shunsuke’s habits when holding a conversation. How he did it, he never really explained; Cupie had asked. “The top of the dorms seems like as good a place as any. I’ll even race ya. I’ve been practicing my parkour, ya know.” He gave her a little grin, one of the signature expressions she’d come to know over time. “What do ya say? Up for it?”

Nowhere, huh? Well, if Shunsuke wanted to talk about it alone, it didn’t really sound like they were going nowhere. Still, she was happy to be able to spend some time with him. This wasn’t to say she didn’t enjoy herself with Kiyoshi and, to a point, Heisuke, but after spending most of the festival with them, it was nice to get to be with one of her precious persons. It definitely would have been nice to play some games or eat some food with Shunsuke at the festival, but hey, there was always next year.

Besides, it’s not like she didn’t spend a good portion of her time with Shun anyway.

As they walked, Cupie’s eyes lingered around the environment as she tried to guess what her friend was planning. In the back of her head, she was… hopeful, but that would be dumb. Cupie pushed those thoughts out of her mind, following the purple haired man until they approached the dorm’s building.

She smiled, raising an eyebrow at him. “Heh, how can I say no?” She took a second to ready any loose clothing she had on. “Alright, show me what you got.”

Shunsuke rolled his shoulders back a few times, loosening his limbs, and tilted his heads once to each side until he felt the satisfying crack. Boy was he lucky that he'd dressed casually today. Joggers, a t-shirt, comfortable sneakers. He'd almost worn a kimono himself to get into the festival spirit. And just in case his parents had made a surprise visit; his mom did love festivals after all.

Still, it seemed his challenge had been accepted. Cupie readied herself as he did. "Remember, don't go easy on me. Cause I'm coming at you with everything I've got," boy was that an understatement.

"Ready..." he paused, steadying his breathing. "Set..." He glanced at his friend and then up towards the agreed upon 'finish line'.

"GO!" Shun took off almost immediately, running towards the wall and beginning the climb. In all honesty, he'd learned fast and he was good, but he was still sure that Cupie had the edge. He might very well lose, but he was gonna give her a run for her money.

Upon “go,” Cupie made a dash for the wall with aim to start leaping upwards from the windowsills.

She was fast, running and climbing with practiced ease; she’d decided not to use her quirk to make it more fair for Shunsuke. However, she quickly realized that not only had he improved, but he’d taken a lot of her advice to heart. He was cutting his previous time in half. Shunsuke was fast, forcing Cupie to do her best to not only keep up with him, but work extra hard to try and pass him. Hell, she’d even had to use her quirk a few times to ensure she stayed ahead.

In the end, she was the victor. She panted heavily, grinning at Shunsuke as he made it to the rooftop after her. Cupie was proud of him to say the least.

“H-Holy shit… You really worked me into a sweat, didn’t ya? Haven’t felt this good in a while.” Cupie said to him, not realizing at first how that sounded out of context but he knew what she meant.

Shunsuke was panting himself. No amount of training or conditioning himself could ever really make up for the amount of effort it took to give Cupie a run for her money. Their competitions certainly were something else. Still, as he stood there, catching his breath, he couldn't help but begin to laugh a little.

"Well," he said as he straightened himself up, still on the tail end of his miniature laughing break. "I do my best to make sure it's as good for you as it is for me."

Shun hadn't always been the type to make those kinds of jokes, but it was something he'd found became easier once he was comfortable enough. Besides, he got enough practice with Cupie's teasing and having to come up with suitable retorts. "Still, you got me in the end. I really thought I had you for a second there," he said as he walked toward her, closing the small gap that had formed between them during their race. "So, how'd I do coach?"

Cupie had to pause and think about what he said for a second before a ‘pffft’ left her lips and she was laughing along with him. She didn’t mean to say anything dirty half the time, but it came as naturally to her as talking shit.

As she was catching her breath, Shunsuke asked her about his performance. “You did great! Like, holy shit you’re gonna surpass me real quick if I don’t practice harder. Can’t say I’d be disappointed if that happens.” She grinned. That was the whole point of her teaching Shunsuke; so that he’d get better until she had nothing left to show him.

“When that day comes, promise me you’ll show me your tech, yeah?” She said, looking up at him.

As Shunsuke's laughter died down, a smile came to rest on his face. He couldn't help it listening to her. "Even if that day came, I'm pretty sure you've find some way to kick my ass anyway," he said calmly. "You're not the type to let yourself be overtaken so easily after all." His smile widened a bit as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I think that's probably one of my favorite things about you," he said. "You've got this kind of never say die attitude. Like if you want to make something happen, you'll figure it out no matter what." Just like that, the reason he'd asked her up here came to the forefront of his mind. he took a deep breath, shrugging softly. "I don't care what anyone says, you're a total badass, Pinky." Not that anyone had actually said anything, but people did tend to talk about her language, her behavior, whatever.

Even so, when Shun thought about it, he couldn't help but smile again. As he pulled his hand away, rubbing the back of his head, he opened his mouth. "So, listen, I was hoping to talk to you once we were alone. Actually alone. It's nothing bad I swear, but I figure, now is probably the best time. If you don't mind hearing me out."

Cupie smiled in turn, letting his hand rest on her shoulder. Though, the more he spoke, the more she began to feel… nervous? Excited? She could feel butterflies in her stomach and a very light blush on her cheeks as he complimented her. Compliments: they were something she wasn’t used to. Her personality was a turn off to a lot of people, and the people who did compliment her were either Kiyoshi, purely platonic, someone else that she didn’t want to think about right now, or followed by some snide remark. Hearing it from Shunsuke… it was different. He gained nothing from saying these things to her, and yet he let it be known what he thought. Shunsuke’s words made her heart skip a beat as she smiled up at him.

“Thanks~ It really means a lot to hear that from you. You’re a total badass too, Shun.” She complimented in return, her attention caught again by his next sentences.

Badum badum badum badum badum

Her heartbeat was becoming faster, the thoughts from before were trying to surface again. Shunsuke had her full attention and she was ready to hear what he had to say.

“Of course. What is it?”

Had somebody asked Shunsuke what he was expecting to feel at this moment, he would have told them, nervousness. It was true. He'd expected all the nerves that he'd seen on tv, in movies, hell even games. He expected not to know what to say, even though he'd been thinking about it for a while now. But standing there with her, it all kind of just melted away.

"When I first heard about the whole exchange program thing, I hadn't initially been interested. I came, almost entirely because Shizui was coming and I wanted to be here for her. Plus, I kinda figured it would be a great chance to fight some of the UA kids who were supposed to be tough as all hell." That had all it had been at first: sticking by a friend and looking for a challenge. The benchmarks of Shunsuke's being. "But the longer I stayed, the crazier things got. Between the villain attacks, the tests, training, and classes..." he paused for a moment.

"I made friends. New friends. Friends I could count on the way I counted on Shizui for a long time. Kanna, Isamu, Ichirou, Masaru, Amaris... you." He looked up for a moment, his eyes fixed on the setting sun as the sky began to shift from day to night. "The first time we hung out, after the dance, you hit me with your quirk. I kissed you." He couldn't help but laugh a little bit at that. It was still funny, no matter how he looked at it.

"We could have gone our separate ways after that. Could have made it awkward, avoided each other. But we stuck with it. Hiked all the way up. We even ended up laughing and joking about it." It hadn't even been that long ago, but it still felt like a lifetime had come and gone since then. "Anyway, I told you about going hiking with my parents, our little family picnics. And I told you how my mother would look at my father, while he was telling whatever crazy story from their travels he felt like telling at the time. I got lost in nostalgia, thinking about the look in her eyes, wondering if I'd ever find somebody to look at the way she looked at him. Or if anyone would look at me that way." Shunsuke swallowed hard. Okay. There they were. The nerves.

Shunsuke couldn't say what she was thinking about at the time. But surely, neither of them had been thinking about each other in that way. In the way he was thinking about her now. "So, I'm standing here, high above everyone else, with a beautiful girl under the setting sun. And I think I understand all of that just a little bit better now." Shunsuke bit his lip, his face seeming to light up the slightest shade of red as he looked away for a moment.

No... He couldn't do that. Face it head on like you would a serious battle.

"I'm telling you all of this," he looked back up, his eyes finding hers determined and serious as ever, "because I really like you Cupie. When we hang out, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather spend my time with. When we aren't together, all I can think about is how I wish we were. Everything feels like this crazy, amazing adventure full of new things."

Finally, he stopped, taking a breath for a moment before squeezing his eyes shut. "Look, I get if you don't feel the same, Pinky. At the end of the day, for all the things I've learned, I'm still the same dumb, battle hungry, karate nut. But I think, if I hadn't told you, it would have been the biggest mistake I have ever made or ever would make."

Silence was what followed as Cupie stood there, registering the words that left Shunsuke. Everything that he said reverberated within her mind, bouncing off the walls as this new feeling within her blossomed. This wasn’t something that she was used to; it was something she had to stop and take a second to compose herself.

She recalled the memories with him; the dance, the mountain hike (a memory she laughed at with him), the days they would go out to spend together for meals or at the arcade. It all had come and gone, and yet she wished they could relive them. Since the villain attacks, and the loss of someone special to her, Cupie had been fighting to regain her life again. She hated the times she would spend sitting in her room mourning her late friend because she didn’t know how to control these deep emotions. And yet, with her friends, with the people she cared about most in the world, she was able to ease her worries. However, with Shunsuke, it was so easy to just forget her problems, to forget that they were targets to a villain organization, to put aside everything that upset her. With him, all she could really think about was how much she liked him and how much she enjoyed his company.

Life did get a little easier with someone like Shunsuke by her side, didn’t it..?

What did she do to deserve meeting him? Cupie wasn’t the most likeable person on Earth, and yet she had the absolute pleasure of meeting Shunsuke, to becoming his friend…

And now this… the opportunity to develop their relationship into something more.

He felt the same way about her…

He felt the same way about her.

And Cupie had never felt so happy in her entire life...

A droplet fell to the ground by her feet, then another. Her gaze turned from his and stayed on the darkening sky as a full smile graced her features.

“Now it’s my turn to share. When we first met, I didn’t think anything would become of us. I thought you were a nice guy in the same class as me; probably end up being a friend of Ichirou’s or Octavia’s or something. But then I met you again during my hike, a hike I would have never taken in the first place on my own merit. Makoto was the one who introduced me to the joys of hiking, and if I hadn’t felt a sense of duty to honor his memory by continuing on those hikes every morning, I wouldn’t have met you again. You wouldn’t have scared me, I wouldn’t have hit you with my quirk, and you wouldn’t have kissed me…and I wouldn’t have cared about you nearly as much as I do now.

I was lucky, honestly. I’m used to my quirk backfiring and dealing with the aftermath. It’s led to a lot of people getting mad at me or cutting contact completely. I thought my quirk ruined whatever friendship we had, but it didn’t. It only made it stronger…”

Another tear drop, very slowly were they forming in her eyes and dropping down her cheeks.

“I’m not used to affection, not even from my own parents… I’m used to people telling me no, to people not returning my feelings.”

She looked at him, a gaze of adoration in her eyes as she smiled at him. “This is what it feels like… to have someone return your feelings… I like you too, a lot, and…”

Cupie paused. She wasn’t sure how to put the rest of her feelings into words. As she said, she’s never felt this way after a confession, so she decided to use actions.

The pink haired girl approached him, coming in close enough so that their chests were together. Her hands held each other around the back of his neck, keeping their distance closed. The same look was present, her smile not faltering for even a second. “Remember that day you treated me to lunch, and you kissed me to give me a better memory of the one before it? Kiss me again, Shunsuke… This is the one I want to remember for a long time.”

The silence that followed was almost unsettling. Shunsuke's eyes opened to find the girl he'd just confessed his feelings to with tears in her eyes. He opened his mouth to speak, to apologize, but stopped as she told him that it was her "turn to share."

He listened to her, mouth agape in shock for a moment as she spoke of her first impressions of what she expected their friendship to be like. She spoke about Makoto, the what ifs that might have led to another life, both the unfortunate and fortunate turn of events they experience. She spoke about her parents, what she'd come to expect of people, of opening herself up in regards to her emotions.

Her words were decisive; just as, if not more straightforward than his. And just like that, he felt her body against him, her hands at the back of his neck. He took a deep breath, fighting back the tears that'd welled up in his eyes. He closed his eyes for a second, opening them as she spoke again, smiling. At this moment, as he wrapped his arms around her waist, Shunsuke knew that he didn't need to say anything more. No words could possibly have made this moment any better. His eyes met hers and as he held her he leaned in, closing the final few inches between them until he felt her lips against his and kissed her with everything he had.

If this was a kiss she wanted to remember for a long time, he'd damn well make sure it was a good one.

----

The memory was still fresh on her mind. One of the best nights of Cupie's life kept replaying over and over, reminding her that Shunsuke was not just her friend anymore, but something more. She could feel her face heating up remembering the kiss they shared, and at this moment, she'd never been so thankful for a distraction.

Cupie, her friends, and Amaris were led into a secured room, which she didn't understand why until it became very apparent by the video the detective showed them.

Isamu's mother, Charlotte's father, and... her own mother, bound and gagged alongside a silver haired girl that Cupie was unfamiliar with. That was Ichirou's sister... But, if that was the case, why didn't they ask him to be here instead? Why was Amaris here?

She had more questions, but as the detective was leaving, the main one that popped into her head was her biggest concern.

"Oi! Why the hell would you show us that video in the first place?! Oi!"

Just like that, the detective had left and locked the door behind him. Cupie sucked in air through her teeth in frustration.

"Tch, why the hell didn't that stupid cunt villain take my dad too? My whore of a ma is already used to being bound and gagged."

Out of frustration, Cupie kicked the chair that she'd previously been sitting in, the furniture hitting the wall hard. "Damn coward, using parents and a child as leverage."

She wasn't angry that her mother'd been captured. Far from it. She was more concerned about Isamu's and Charlotte's parents, and about the little girl that'd been caught up in this. She sincerely hoped that they were still alive... But how long would it take for the police to actually get to them? And Grudge? Grudge wasn't a damn detective last she heard...

Aurora Tamoyo
The Festival night with Ichi had been surprisingly fun, and much needed with what all had been happening around their lives. Of course Ichirou had shown off a little by winning the gundam after a few failed attempts, and as promised Aurora had hung out with him the whole festival. Though as was with how all things in this life had gone when something nice happened... it was eventually followed up by something chaotic. This exchanges event a full out blitzkrieg as revealed by Auntie Misoka, and Uncle Kaz. Keeping silent as she went over the info, and intel brought to their intention. Then the name Psychotris caught her attention real fast... a S class villain one that her parents had experienced with. She had heard some rather unsettling stories of this woman's mental powers. She was indeed one to worry about, but not as much as what Dullahans Flames spoke of next. The Main base of those who had caused the wild roar of all the issues at hand since their school year had started. Aurora's eyes sharpened at that... this place was what had made Ichi's elder siblings into monsters... which meant Mauve Stinger was a extreme potential show up. As was that paper assassin bitch. Aurora owed Uncle Kaori's eldest child a proper "thank you" for there last throw down.

"Surely we should assess that no one should go alone at anytime correct. Even with numerous entry points we are thin numbers, and entering enemy territory after all," Aurora pointed out more so to Kanna knowing full well the girl wanted to go loose on this matter. However she was the least of Aurora's concerns as her eyes shifted to Ichi... and his clear conscious of thought. His older siblings were clearly on his mind, and that made him habitable to mistakes just as much so as Uncle Kaz. Even if he was the number one hero he was still human, and had a history of humanly mistakes that had ended up harming himself... father, and son were both at risk to getting scarred or worse harmed without warning. Aurora knew Dullahan's Flame must have known that so for now she would keep further opinion to herself, and do her best to keep herself in check. All she could do was be ready to act as a unit with her classmates, and keep a extra eye on Ichi. This time the villains would be licking their wounds from this clash of encounters, and if Nina was there ohhhh was someone getting a war hammer up their ass.

Mentions: @Jessica2477 @RedArmyShogun @Demon Shinobi

.....................................................................................................

Jettitare Monsera
"Ever the hyper child," Jet softly sighed his face hidden behind his hood as he watched his assigned partner go ahead running into the groups of children, and the elder enjoying the park today. Along with Ayame he was paired with Mimi who he was currently near as he was surveying the scenario atop a building rooftop keeping tabs on everyone below looking for any suspicious activity. They had been assigned to Chimera whose instructions today were a doing checks in the mall district of the city. Thanks to all his training with Cupie Jet had a strong understanding of the layout of this particular urban jungle. Thus he was aware of the blind spots, and best vantage points. Though that didn't mean much if nothing was going on...

"How are things below Candy Mimi," he voiced in to the sugar sweet girl below knowing full well he didn't need to bother Captain Pandemonium on her activity at the moment. Though things were alright Chimera had instructed them to be on high alert given all that had happen a month prior, and the disturbing lack of activity from the escaped villains from their first take down to the prison break. The day however had been rather peaceful, and with their latest report to Chimera everything was going rather well. Though in the back of his head for some strange reason Jet felt oddly on edge...

1590896910679.png
Calvert Tanaka: Pro Villain: Vigilante S Ranked Hero Killer

Not that far off watching the hero's in training from a safe, and unsuspecting position was a man observing them from a third floor room. His exact positioning was a outdoor eatery establishment. Sitting down at the peaceful table the man watched the bashful Captain Pandamonium going about entertaining kids, and helping the elderly. With a single glance the man saw the one known as Black Miasma jumping form one rooftop to another disappearing just as fast as he had appeared, and then their was the most noticeable one the girl who looked like she belong in candy commercial Candy Mimi. He huffed what might have been considered a chuckled as he watched blankly contemplating the events planned out for the day. Yet for the moment he would enjoy the feeling of freedom that had been taken from him for so long by Dullahan's Flame. To be fair though he was villain, and a high ranking one at that it was only a matter of time before he failed in his mission to purge the toxic hero community of its wasteful folk. These kids however he had no ill will towards. They were promising, and talented with Intel that dictated they were good fits for a hero's title. Unfortunately for one of them though they had a lineage that he had a bone to pick with, or more so a message to send to.

"I've upheld my end of the bargain. The Mall heist should be going shortly, as to this, I did say I would support you in your personal goal provided you give me that contact list you promised. Once that is done I shall keep to our plan.."

His attention was averted to his lunch guest. While his technical savior had been that ungodly insane Mauve Stinger who had introduced him to a rather intriguing man with a rather dubious quirk, and a less then appealing plan. Akio... he was a tool of a greater plan though the question was who was the craftsman using the tool. A potential answer? The very girl talking to him Nina she called herself daughter to the fallen from grace retired hero White Wind. If anything such a man would have been his target long ago, but being unconscious for five years made that rather hard a task one might say. Placing his cup of tea down he gave the girl his full attention as he adjusted his cuffs enjoying each slow breath of air he took.

"Freedom is such a pleasant trivial thing wouldn't you agree," he asked eerily as he pulled out a small briefcase reaching in as he revealed a rather old notebook filled with prior associates Calvert had enlisted into his long line of sin's, and missions. He would never deny it he was a monster, a villain, but he was a necessary evil. Peace was impossible but stability was manageable. Placing the book in front of Nina he returned to his tea.

"Everyone I have ever work with, employee'ed, past connections, and employers are all in that fragile book. Everything you want to know, and how to get a hold of them," Calvert spoke adding a sugar cube in to mix some flavor as he eyed the girl.

"Your... "boss" he is doomed so what use do you have with this gift. Mauve Stinger is to theatrical to be pulling strings at this level, and all your other... "associates" are to marionetted to be up to something as well," he spoke freely eyeing the girl for reactions though apparently he needed no physical words from her to get his answer as he pushed it towards her.

"Indulge yourself for I plan to do the same today," he spoke allowing Nina to confirm the book had what she needed.

Mentions: @Reanimator Spuds @RedArmyShogun

Grudge

Mentions:
Kiddos, Clown Bitch,

Interactions: Kiyoshi, Dani

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takagi propelled herself passed buildings and over warehouses. Her excursion with the students had been preemptively ruined due to one of the resident nutcases broken out of prison by the villain group. She had to move fast; Grudge knew that the clown wasn't above killing them or worse. However, it was at least beneficial that the clown wouldn't want them offed immediately. They were an advantage and ace in the hole, one that would be foolish to be rid of so quickly. Still, Grudge needed to find them.

As tendrils of hair extended her into the air from one roof to the other, the strands of hair dug into the ceiling of the building and tore it open for her to drop through. Takagi had managed to narrow the potential hideout down, unfortunately that still left a couple potentials, ones she would have to search herself. The kids might have been useful but it was too much of a gamble considering the stakes. She also hadn't forgotten the last time the children got hurt under her watch; she'd have to deal with this herself.

Unfortunately, this was not the location. It was a normal warehouse and, for all its intents and purposes, did not house hostages. Takagi growled to herself. That was fine, she would just have to search the other-

"Wow... You didn't waste any time did you...?" A tired, yet amused voice called, seated on an unassuming crate.

It was one of the villains, particularly one of the blood users; Kiyoshi. He was perceptive from what Grudge could tell, but while his quirk was strong, she still should be able to take him down quick. Unfortunately, as her hair moved to ready themselves, the sound of sparks reverberated through the building followed by an intimidating boom.

Takagi's hair coiled around her, forming a narrow dome around her for protection as a violent beam of light and electricity crashed into her. Takagi was forced back, hair digging into the ground and creating a trail before eventually colliding with some shelving. As the hair separated to allow for vision, she noted one of the other attackers of the school. It was the anonymous one, attempting to be as incognito as possible.

"...Children. I do not have time for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Misoka, Misoka group

Interactions: Misoka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Letting out a sigh, Masaru's gaze wandered to the others of his class that had been gathered. Whilst he managed to relax for a little bit for the festival, it seemed as though things were heating up quite quickly again. Misoka had gathered several of them for some sort of mission. She had picked them up, and more disconcertingly, with the number one hero. They arrived at a trailer of which the interior looked like a detective's office, scattered with papers, maps, pictures and data pertaining to them he assumed.

Masaru sat down. He was dressed in mark II hero suit. The support class had made some adjustments to make the costume better at retaining his heat while also giving him some more free range of motion and padding for protection. His eyes widened a bit at what he heard. They had found them? They found where the bastards were hiding? However, Masaru quickly stilled himself. The information came from one of their deceased, after all. He wondered just how reliable it all was. Still, if they found movement, it couldn't be coincidence, and it couldn't be ignored either.

"No questions here," Masaru replied simply.

He knew they needed to be careful, however by now he was long tired of playing the part of the target or sandbag. Of course, he wasn't planning on doing anything too rash, but if they played their cards right, just maybe they could finally take the group down and be done with all of this. The assholes that killed Makoto and hurt everyone else-that continued to attack and hurt everyone else. Maybe he could be rid of them once and for all. One thing was for sure. If he did find a fight down there, Masaru was over losing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: Cupie, Clown bitch

Interactions: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte stared in horror at the screen in horror. At first she didn't seem to have much of a reaction, but as time continued it became obvious that her inaction was her reaction. She was stunned, gazing with wide eyes at video even after it stopped. Her body began to tremble, though not with fear or depression as it would turn out.

The girl's fists clenched the faux umbrella she had, and shortly thereafter an audible creaking would follow. It wasn't from her, nor the item in her hands, but the door that locked them in. Slowly, its edges began to bend and crunch, similar to how an iron grip would crush an aluminum can. The door compacted bit by bit before a final, forceful push slammed it forward and into the screen that played the video. Obviously, while the girl was very likely sad and more afraid than she had ever been, it was anger that moved her currently.

Charlotte didn't react much, if at all, to Cupie's outburst. Instead, the girl merely walked passed them and towards the door, silently seething, however while perhaps impulsive, her mind was still functioning. By the bay soaking up a tan; there were only so many places that could be. Likely it wasn't very difficult or far either. After all, the bitch wanted them to find her. Even if it wasn't so damned obvious and required a bit of looking, thankfully her vision would help her scouring an area.

Yosuke was dressed up in a new version of his outfit. He his original design was just fine! Well on paper it was fine. But every time he wore it something felt off, and he wasn't sure why. It looked so much cooler hanging than it did once he put it on. He received a bit of feedback from others and a lot from Charlotte. His original design was still just fine, but the color scheme was all wrong. His black bodysuit was inverted to white, with the body armor also being stirpped of color. His gloves and visor were still golden as always.

"I still don't know about this one man, I mean it seems so barren right here. Maybe I should get a symbol emblazoned there or something."

He said to the group, more concerned about his appearance at first. When Chitose asked if they had seen anything strange he looked back up like he was just caught eating shredded cheese from the refrigerator at 3 AM. He looked around a bit and stood back up. "No I haven't seen anything. yet. Um..."

He looked around him. His quirk wasn't privy to investigating. At least without interrogation. But he thought hard about what might be happening with the information they were given. "Assuming what we found was narcotics I think we can make several assumptions about why it was there. One: The guy got in a scuffle, and broke it by accident. In that case, we should find more evidence of a fight..." Yosuke started pacing as he put more thought into it. "Two: The guy was so high that he had literally no recollection that he lost something valuable. In that case I'd think we'd find out more if we continue trying to ask around for someone acting suspicious."

He started jumping around trying to look into some of the windows of nearby buildings. "Three: The stuff is made not too far from here. This could be a remnant of a much larger batch. In that case we should be looking for something that's hidden from us." He looked around as much as he could even getting his brand new white outfit dirty, looking back at Heisuke and Chitose. "I'm going under assumption 3 because it's cooler."

Mimi's costume hadn't really been modified very much. However she now had a glucometer placed in a utility watch that was shaped like a macaron. This way she would at least be able to keep track of her current blood sugar over the course of a fight, as well as have records of the changes and fluctuations of her fights in order to better comprehend the best time to restore her sugar levels.

She was paired with Ayame and Jet. The former was perhaps one of the cutest people in existence. The latter was a hunk through and through. Mimi didn't possess the same maneuverability that Ayame and Jet didn, instead walking on the streets, recieving a few glances as she walked by herself in her vibrantly colored outfit. She didn't mind though. But focusing on the matter at hand. She heard Jet speaking to her, unable to really see him, but knowing just about where he was. "Nothing to report."

Last edited:
Heisuke Hamada

1591168591594.png
Adachi District
Patrolling with Pro hero Nimbus, Yosuke and Octavia.
Interactions: Nimbus and Octavia @Jessica2477 & Yosuke @Reanimator Spuds
Color= #DE263A
Italics= Speaking with Telepathy

Sure the festival may not have gone the way Heisuke had thought it would go but things did work out for the better, Kiyoshi seemed to be feeling much better than before, thankfully with the major help for Shunsuke who was able to settle him down and even offer him a place to go after school, there wasn't much he could do besides accepting the generous offer. Maybe he was a little harsh on Shun since the whole mission debacle, if someone were to focus on all the dumb shit he has done in the last five years nobody would ever talk to him again. Still, it did bug him that he wasn't the one to help Kiyoshi, he hadn't done much heroic work since he came to U.A and he couldn't even cheer up his little cousin? If only he could prove to himself that he is meant for this and not just reaching for a meaningless career.

It didn't help when he was paired off in the Adachi district patrolling the area, it felt to him like no one even trusted him to help in more meaningful ways. So while he was pleased that he was paired with friends his mood didn't change against the teachers, his general dislike for adult figures hadn't differed since joining U.A, sometimes he understood the actions they took, his past history with adults has always been negative. He wasn't going to keep a positive mood (not that he ever does) but he wasn't going to keep his situation from affecting his work.

Heisuke looked around the alleyways around him checking to see if anything looked unfamiliar, though it was anything other than that for him, the smell stank of skunk and toilet water with trash and cigarette buds littered around the pavement. "I'd say the less detail you put into it the better, those gloves are already as shiny as a disco ball." He realized at that moment how much of a stick-ass he was being, Yosuke of all people least deserved his pettiness. "Sorry, I'm just...tired." Heisuke turned back towards their teacher, who he was still not fond of before turning back towards the street, keeping his eyes peeled for anything weird. "Does broken glass and needles count as evidence? 'Cus I can gather a bag full." He scoffed to himself though it could be audibly heard.

"Or 4. They left the slime behind to bait us into their trap, so they can either round us up and kill us." Maybe he could've handled his own personal business a little better but whenever he would get into this type of fit it was sometimes better just to let it run its steam. "I've listened out for thoughts but I can't sense anything for a few block radius, seems to be a waste of time..."

Shunsuke and Kaz

Looking over the group they'd assembled Kaz too a deep breath. This certainly was a dangerous mission he and Misoka would be leading them on. Part of him had almost expected the woman to willfully attempt to keep him and Ichirou from participating on this mission. He had been prone to emotional outbursts in the past, but he'd slowly begun to work on keeping things in check over the years. Luckily, he generally had a bigger handle on such matters when it came to his actually field work.

Still, he'd never really experienced something like this before. Two of the villains they were likely to run in to... they were his children. He looked toward Ichirou, studying the features on his face for a moment. If it was up to Kaz, he'd make sure no harm befell the boy like before. He hated bringing him back in, but he was strong, and Kaz knew that he wouldn't have been able to stop Ichirou from joining anymore than Ichirou or Chitose would ahve been able to stop himself. Luckily, Kaz could keep an eye on his son here. That and he could see his baby boy in action. With a small and discreet fist pump and nod, after channeling his inner Chitose for a moment, Kaz took a breath. It seemed that Misoka had finished for her part.

So, Kaz stepped forward. "Kamiko, Hōzan, Blue Inferno, Iron Volt, Kihon Panzer," he began calmly, arms crossed over his chest as he looked over each. "While I trust in all of your skills and abilities, were it up to me you wouldn't have to join Dullahan's Flame and I on the front lines." Kaz was more than sure they could take care of themselves, but part of him still believed they'd been through enough as is. In fact, part of the issue was a product of the past of his classmates and himself. This should have been their problem to handle. Still, there was nothing to be done now.

"That said, I have three requests of you," he said as he took a few steps forward holding up his right index finger. "First, keep in constant communications as necessary and as possible. Should something unexpected occur on our end, we will notify you as you should do for us." As he continued he stuck up his middle finger, bringing the count to two. "Second, we will conduct this mission as a group. While separation with so much information unavailable, it would be unwise to separate into anything less than teams of two at the very least. We will play things be ear as it becomes necessary, otherwise, please avoid unnecessary confrontation without a partner if you can." He stopped, taking a deep breath.

The next part, Kaz wasn't entirely sure of. It was a big ask. "Some of you may or may not know this already, but we've come to learn that two of the villains in question are my children. While I don't expect any of you to risk your lives for this, should any of you encounter them, try to subdue this with as little unnecessary force as possible." He would have liked to find and bring them in without a fight. Part of him hoped Aki- Kuro had changed his mind since his encounter with Ichirou, but it was a long shot. "If you are unable to do so, do not hesitate to put your lives and the lives of your fellow heroes above anything else."

Shunsuke seemed quiet throughout the course of the briefing. His expression was serious, though it betrayed a hint of excitement as the time of the mission drew nearer. Who would they encounter? Who would he encounter? Would the gravity villain he'd fought with Electros make an appearance? Shunsuke's heart rate elevated just briefly as he considered the possibility. He had to pay him back for last time.

No, that wasn't the point here. He took a deep breath, holding it for a moment exhaling softly. He cleared his mind, calming himself. What came first was the safety of his comrades, his friends. If he could act as a wall for them, or keep any of them safe, he would.

Shunsuke knew this was about more than just him. This wasn't some testing ground. He had to make sure he was prepared for the worst. "Have each other's backs, and make sure we're ready to run if we need to," he said calmly, more so for his own benefit than that of their leaders. He needed to solidify it in himself. And he needed to vocalize his confirmation. He would do what was asked.

"In short? Yes." Kaz said calmly. "As we prepare to execute the operation, brace yourselves for the worst. Even knowing what they are capable of, there is still much we've yet to discover." These people who attacked the children of UA. These people who hurt his wife, forced her and his daughters into hiding, turned his and Akane's children into villains... into weapons. He could feel the flames within intensifying, his temperature and the temperature around him beginning to climb. He exhaled. Make no mistake Nova Master was under control, uncharacteristically calm even. What fueled his quirk was not his anger, but his determination.

"O-Osu..." Shunsuke could feel the pressure coming from Nova Master. Maybe this was more serious than he'd previously thought. That was saying something. There was a lot at stake here. He had to prepare for the worst.

He tensed up at the though, mind wandering to the others. Isamu... Charlotte... Heisuke... Kiyoshi couldn't take another loss. Heisuke had better not do anything stupid. Then there was Amaris. Well she was with Cupie. They could have each other's backs. He was almost sure of it. He was a little less worried if they were together. Cupie was resourceful and Amaris was strong. Don't be reckless you guys. Maybe he wasn't exactly one to talk when it came to that, but he wanted to come back to see his friends and his girlfriend safe and sound.

Isamu

As they followed the detective, Isamu seemed to be examing their surroundings. It all seemed normal enough. Still, something felt off the whole time. Was it the detective? Something about how vague he was being. He shook the thoughts from his mind. Him, Cupie, Charlotte, and Amaris altogether. Hm, interesting. He certainly didn't mind the company, but...

Isamu's eyes shot to the door as it locked behind him. As the detective spoke, he seemed to pull back. Cupie's mom, Charlotte's dad. Ichirou's sister Honoka... He blinked a fueled time, disbelief in his eyes. He felt like his heart would burst out of his chest. "M-mom..." Why was she there? She ran a sweets shop. She didn't even have a quirk! Was his dad okay?

He glanced at the others. Cupie. No surprise there. She didn't have the best relationship with her parents. Amaris... She didn't really have an personal stake in this beyond them, her friends. She was often rational and level headed, sometimes to a fault. More than likely, they would need that and her. It seemed strange that she'd been lumped with them in the first place when she could do actual good, but he was happy she was here.

"Char-" Isamu stopped as he heard the sounds of the door. He swallowed hard. To say she was Angry would be an understatement. He couldn't say he didn't know how she was feeling right now. But it didn't add up? "Why go through the trouble of locking up us? Why tell us anything? Why show us the video...?" he found himself mumbling, trying to think things through. What game were they playing dammit?! "Dammit!"

Isamu's eyes found Cupie and then Amaris, before landing on Charlotte. Trying to calm her down... He couldn't even calm himself down. "It looks like we're going," he said simply as he followed after Charlotte. Charlotte must have had an answer, he couldn't piece together his thoughts well enough to properly get his thoughts together. He had to calm down. Calm down Isamu. Calm down. he thought, clenching his fists tightly. "Those bastards are gonna pay," he spoke to himself, voice low, almost inaudible.

Amaris Alucard
ouroboros-sangvis-ferri-girls-frontline2-jpg.197462

Amaris glanced over at Cupie say some uncouth things about her mother which was shown kidnapped before them. It seemed an odd place to say such things, but then again, Cupie did not seem to be the kindest of people. And Amaris had heard many unkind things in her life, so it wasn't that she found such words strange. It just seemed an unusual way for a daughter to treat their own mother. Maybe it suggested the daughter did not have the best relationship with her mother. Something she could oddly relate to. -Not that Amaris would ever say such things about her own mother. Such words had never even crossed her mind to utter.

Amaris looked over at the loud creaking sound, only to witness the door crease and crash in on itself, falling off the hinges. Her eyes flicked over to Charlotte, who was the obvious culprit of this strange little jailbreak. They had been placed in here with clear instructions to stay put. However, it seemed out of all of them, the telekinetic girl didn't intend to listen to those orders. The only male in the room spoke up next. "Sso we would know what wass happening," she answered him. It did seem strange to show them that video though. As if tempting a kid with the cookie jar, while saying he couldn't have any cookies.

Isamu then said he was going -presumably Charlotte had decided the same thing. Cupie had said no such thing, but it was her mother who was kidnapped. Again, Amaris had no real stakes in this, and should probably heed the orders given. Still, a shadow could do as a shadow wished. "I will provvide aid," she stated simply. Giving affirmation that she would go as well.

Reactions: Azurian Dream
Subway workstation - Abandoned Subway

Misoka Daichi (Dullahan'sFalme) - Kanna Tanaka (Kamiko)

1590617621847.png
&
1590617501683.png

Mentions/Interactions: @Jessica2477 @Demon Shinobi @Azurian Dream

Listening to the questions, there fortunately wasn't much that had been asked, that Kaz had no gone over in his own reply. "We'll be working in groups with you communicators or my heads providing information as best as I'm able. So on that note keeping to groups of no smaller than two would be a good idea. As to his other request, we'll try to do that as well, the goal here is to find them and if possible to capture the whole lot. If numbers are too high we'll return to the surface and call for the police to aid us."

With that she fixes her gaze on Kanna then all the rest one by one. "Let's give it our best. Keep alert and keep safe, also take these." Motioning to a table there was a collection of Compasses, Flashlights and a very rough set of maps that largely looked unfinished.

"What's the story with the maps?" Kanna asks as she grabs one of each item. "They look unifinished."

Misoka nods in return holding on of the maps in turn. "No one has been down there in decades and from various incidents a lot of information has been lost over the years, so these maps are largely unfinished. I'll be putting out some markers as well, if we end up in an uncovered section mark your way as best as you can and stick to one direction so you can retrace your steps. We'll try looking for six hours today, in and out. Your communicators or cellphones should have a watch, be mindful of the time and avoid any flooded locations."

Nodding in reply, Kanna gathers the needed items and accepts a marker from Misoka, making sure there was nothing more to say the Miko heads off to exit the work trailer as Misoka follows close behind.

Setting her had on the gate control, Misoka pulls down on the lever, causing it to open up as she uses her quirk to make a few spare heads, bobbing up and down with an eerie blue flame the group sets off.

No less than an hour in and they reach a juncture station, splitting into three lines. It was around here the map started to become more spotty, though it seemed electricity was still running to some of the lights down the tunnels, while not ideal it did beat complete darkness. "Nova Master and Blue Inferno, you'll take the left path. Hozan and I will take the center and for the left, Kamiko and Iron Volt. Kihon Panzer, pick any group you like."

With the directions out of the way, Misoka sends one head down each tunnel entry as she herself levitates off the ground, cloaked in her blue flame. Nodding in turn, Kanna starts walking alongside one head as the turns to the others. "May the Kami smile upon our ventures and keep us safe." With a bow, she waits for Aurora and to see which path Shun would take.

~~~~

@Reanimator Spuds @Azurian Dream

Shinjuku - Gyoen National Garden

1591294755252.png 1591294807449.png
Ayame continues to listen in on her teammates chatter all the while playing with the children below, after awhile she decides to speak up. "Should we meet up somewhere for a break or to pick our next patrol area?" She didn't know where her partners were, though she could assume Jet was watching them all. Likely someplace high. Mimi, last Ayame had seen, was walking around the streets in her brightly colored costume.

Elsewhere, Nina smiled thinly at the mention of her "Boss". "Oh, is he now? I'm afraid my purpose in this lies elsewhere. He has his uses and so do I. Or rather Freedom as you put it, are any of us really free?" Shrugging at that the pinstriped maid continues;

"I am but a humble actor and the world is my stage, however my boss as you put it at best if a Rook, where as I am just a pawn that became a queen.. If we come out of this maybe I'll let you know who it is I am actually a pawn for. As to indulgences, I'm afraid battle or assassinations rather, is what I was raised into, I shall perform adequitly however."

Smoothing her skirt out as she stands, the woman looks out over the crowd. "Whenever you are ready to begin I will attack the bright one, the other that we lost track of on the roof will be sure to intervene, once he does so you may move on the furry one.. Do you have any particular demands for those I face? My only instructions were to avoid killing any of them for now, however if I fight too halfheartedly they likely will cause me serious harm, so I will at least have to step it up from my previous encounter."

Checking a pocket watch, Nina awaits commands from the other.

~~~~
Tokyo Bay Police Station - Streets

1591295018037.png

Aiko Kura

"Nya, nya?"

Twitching her little cat ears as the door came crashing down, she exhales a sudden sigh of relief having killed the power to the alarms and having already put her plan into motion in regards to distracting the police. She however did not expect the others to just break out, that was not part of the plan the Maid Lady or the Crazy Lady had left. It was a shame the Policeman didn't stay to hear the complaints, or the fact they were locked up was to protect them, still she could have fun with this.

Striking a pose at the end of the hall she was positive the one girl with the heart quirk stuff would remember her.

"Nya-O, Hi! Bye!" Making a cat like pose, the little girl is quick to run away in her semi ragged clothing, upon catching up to her however, the girl would be gone, in place several cats would be littering the halls and following her, with the eye glow in the dark of the police station the cats would meow and stare. Lights would flicker on and off as the distant shouts of patrolmen could be heard as they attempted recovering from whatever chaos the girl had left behind in her attempt to break the UA students out. Every so often the girl would briefly appear in view as she took a round about means of travel, crossing streets and backing into lanes, leading or trying to lead them to where they needed to go, with dozens of strays strung along the path, following their leader with soft cries of meows as if following their leader, which it was not her quirk to control cats, she simply smelled like and had things in common with them, naturally the strays considered her the leader.

Plus she may have fed them all pretty often..

"Nya!" She calls out before ducking into another lane, being careful in her movements so the shadow diving girl would not be able to catch her so easily either, she also hoped the assorted cats and kittens may distract them all a bit along the way.

Last edited:

Masaru: #5098ab

Mentions: Misoka, Ichirou, Woofels, Kaz, Kanna

Interactions: Everyone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazuo was next to speak. It was further briefing and guidelines. The first two were understandable. They didn't know what they were getting into, as so keeping everyone updated was to be expected. However, it was the third that caused Masaru to narrow his eyes a bit.

Ichirou's siblings.

Masaru had only encountered one of the little bastards. The other, had apparently been seen by Charlotte on an excursion at the mall. The boy didn't have much sympathy for the assholes. He didn't care about their circumstances, or their reasoning. Even if he could understand the anger towards their apparent father, he couldn't tolerate siding with the villains. Not that he much tolerated even that angst, considering he was someone with a father who wanted nothing to do with him. Meanwhile theirs, despite all that was going on, was still asking for their safety to be maintained. Still, he was a hero, or trying to be. It wasn't as if Masaru would be going out of his way to kill them or anything, but he knew better than to expect the man he met to have taken his head out of his ass by now, and so he would certainly be eager to get him back for last time.

Masaru could also feel the confliction from Nova Master. The heat was probably obvious to everyone, but from someone who utilized the cold, it was like day suddenly dropping to night. He couldn't imagine what the man had felt. He almost wished for a positive outcome in regard to that, but in this case Masaru was pessimistic.

He gathered what materials were presented to him, making sure the communicator and flashlight worked as intended while Dulluhan's Flame opened the gate. He glanced at the other teams, nodding to Kanna.

"Yeah... Everyone stay safe," Masaru said in turn, waiting for Misoka so they could proceed down the tunnel.

Charlotte: #ecb2ed

Mentions: Everyone

Interactions: Everyone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They can't be that incompetent... They should have known it would only rile us up, and their defenses weren't suited to keep us contained," Charlotte replied coldly, showing that she was at least aware of what was around her.

Pausing outside the door, Charlotte caught the gaze of someone posing at the end of the hall and skittering away with a mischievous look. Her eyes narrowed for a moment, and then the noise began. There was distant shouting and panic, presumably from the officers in the building. There also seemed to be something wrong with the lights and—Now that she was thinking about it, wouldn't the door have at least had some kind of alarm on it?

She inhaled slowly, remaining in place as she took the breath before finally exhaling. Seemingly, she was trying to keep herself calm, though she was quite obviously still shaken. There would be no smart remarks from her for the time being. This wasn't just a random happening. The situation was far too coincidental for that.

"...Thank you Amaris... I think we'll need it," Charlotte stated vaguely as she pursued the girl a short distance.

Charlotte followed her just to the corner that the small girl had disappeared around, taking note of how succinctly the girl's visage had dipped into another hallway. Even for an angered Charlotte, it was far too obvious. They likely knew that, and that irritated Charlotte even more.

"Bait... Of course it's bait... Why wouldn't..." Stifling the end of that sentence, the girl's hand clenched into a fist at her side. "...Grudge won't find them... they want us..."

Aurora Tamoyo & Mauve Stinger

Mentions: @Jessica2477 @RedArmyShogun @Demon Shinobi @EmperorsChosen

As the briefing was finished, and the tools past out Aurora found herself nodding in affirmation to Dullahan's plan though she did have major concerns with the party size especially knowing who could be in their bothered her to no end. Ichirou was already shaken up by his older siblings existence... how would he fair against them with his own father also conflicted. It wasn't safe to have them both here if the siblings were here. yet This was a risk of the job through, and through no matter what Ichi was a up an coming hero just like her. The risk would always be there, and Aurora had to accept that for her friends. Taking a moment though she walked up to Ichi for a moment her hair grabbing his dominate hand as she formed a small bracelet on it with her hair braided to perfection... she really was starting to get damn good at it. Slicing the connection to her own hair to the bracelet she held his hand for a moment.

"Be careful alright, and if you do run into them please keep your head about you alright. Don't make a girl worry to much," she winked at him before letting him go catching up to Kanna as she nodded at her partner. This was a good pairing the two had trained with each other, and had a good sync on how each other reacted. With war hammer charged, and primed she which from motherly kind to a stern serious manner her body language completely different from a moment ago. She was ready for whatever these bloody tyrants had ready for them in the bowls of hell.

Unbeknownst to them all was a series of hidden camera's watching them all revealing their locations, and routes to a grinning jelly woman. With excitement befalling her eyes she dialed a number on her cell letting it ring before a voice could be heard on the answering side.

"We got company start moving what little is left out the escape routes. Oh and let the wolfs know the family reunion is on. Yep time for the big bad to try his hands on mister number one himself. Oh, and by the way Dullahan's here to. No worries I'll deal with her, and her cute little boy toy tag along," she smiled hanging up as she spun in the chair landing her foot onto a empty screen deviously smiling at the eventual vocal point that Misoka, and Masaru would land at. It was a perfect blend of close quarters wrapped around open field, and just a small spice of dead ends, It would be the perfect place to deal with them both.
……..……………………………………………………………..

Jettitare Monsera & Calvert Tanaka
Mentions : @RedArmyShogun @Reanimator Spuds

Keeping a watchful eye on the two girls Jet heard both Mimi's report, and Ayames notion to regroup. A this point they had surveyed the whole area, and it was safe to say nothing was rearing its ugly head. A such Jet held still for a moment observing the district looking for the best meet up point that just happen to be where Ayame already was. Huffing a few mist particules Jet stood up touching his communicator.

"Alright We will met up with you then at the park," Jet notioned as he kept a eye on the two. He would head down once Mimi was closer to Ayame just in case of any foul play. That was then he noticed something rather odd someone rather out of place was moving towards Ayame. A rather tall man dressed in all black almost like something out of a old church story.

"Ayame someone's heading towards you 3o clock," Jet spoke waiting to see what this was about.

"That wont be necessary I already have a strong grasp who you work for. A long while back I met a person of interest had a very different in tact on the hero industry then anyone. Was not against the concept, but felt it would be direct better as a privatized organization without the theatrics. Motioned that instead of hero's we should have judge, jury, and executioners wrapped into beautiful singular packages. It was a terrifyingly well thought out notion. Yet the spark was what they couldn't find out at that time," Calvert spoke with a old smile at the maid assassin. Upon her answer of work, and her voice of freedom it seemed something of a old meet up clicked with Calvert back in his beginning days as a villain. When he was found out one time way before the world new his true identity. This clearly was not the first time a notion for his contact book was made yet this time Calvert... was more willing to hand it over.

"Do tell your "benefactor" I will be intrigued to see where this all goes," he added finishing his cup as he stood up as well dusting himself off as he picked up his hat the sun shining of the metal marble on the strings. Putting his hat on he nodded to the young lady.

"Proceed as you deem necessary that my dear is a gift of a unseable freedom even if held by a small thread. Though be careful as you said those two aren't pushovers so if you must retreat to keep to your other orders do so I can take care of myself after all. Hm though if I am still around when your master reveals themselves maybe I will meet with them again," Calvert chuckled as he headed out to meet miss Pandamonium. It wouldn't be o long before he was out in the open nearing the hero in the works helping the park residence as he nears Ayame would hear Jets message probably directing her to him in which he would call out.

"Miss Ayame Daichi I presume? Or would you prefer Commander Pandemonium," he politely asked tilting his hat at her in a respective manner before following up with his actual inquiry.

"Do you have a few minutes to spare ma'am. I know your rather hard at work, but I promise this wont take long," he smiled not giving any aura of hostility, violence, or any notion that would set of any of the girls hero senses. He wouldn't show his colors yet not until Nina had the other two distracted.

Reactions: Thaleko