My Hero Academia: Future. OOC and discussion.

Okay, thank you all for the input :) The IC should be up today! If you would like a second character to be a villain, just ask :D

Ill' have my nurse up tomorrow and if villains ar need i am very willing to play some here and there.

My Hero Academia: Future

I'll be honest, as a roleplayer of three years I only came to Iwaku a couple of months ago. I've never had an experience like Iwaku and while I was used to having tons of people in my old way of rp I didn't realize it would be so stressful to manage much more. I hope I didn't cause many of you to lose interest despite this. This is the first time I've ever had an rp so big XD. I was stressed about living up to expectations and I'm so happy that you guys stayed around for it. Even if the rp dies I can only hope everyone had fun! Live on heroes, let's do our best together. >:D​

Last edited:
Honestly, just being as active as you are does wonders for the motivation! Can't wait to get started! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Solar Soarfell
yeah its all good! :>

You're doing a good job so far Solar. As long as you keep active and keeping everyone in line, I think this RP will do fine. I'll have a post up in the next twelve hours or so, once I get my sleep.

Don't worry about it, already got a post up point of fact.

Though I would suggest pinning currently accepted sheets onto the first post sorta like *Name Here URL Link embedded* or maybe making a discord ooc, otherwise things will get buried fast for any late sheets.

• Love
I'm happy to tell everyone that we now have a main villain, as well as two other antagonist, who knows when they appear? :O
Villain character can still be added, just lmk by either pm or here, if you'd like it to be a surprise that is :)

Sure, I can do that easy enough even with controlling my two PCs. Just hit me up I can make a good terrorists or two.

• Haha
Slowly working on a character storage area where people can view the characters you guys have made and show available roles left, you guys are great!

If you still haven't made your character or joined us in the rp, it's fine! we'll stay at where we began until either everyone's responded or enough people have responded after a certain times passes. Any people who make their character later on will still be able to introduce them :]

Reactions: Thaleko
*awaits moar postings, awaits to post moar.*

• Haha
Reactions: Tiguidi
Alright, I think I've decided on a span of waiting on to two days, I hope this doesn't cause many problems for those who aren't as on or active as much. For those of you in this character's you can throw your character back into the rp at any time given the reason! For those who are ready to get active then let's get to it! Next response later today :]

EDIT: Response tomorrow due to IRL difficulties, apologies everyone

Last edited:
im totes ready for the rp to move forward and get active! :D <3 woot!!

• Love
Same here! And I don't think we're at a point yet where missing people will get penalized since we could just say that their characters didn't do anything of note.

Reactions: Thaleko
I'll get a post up today my bad didnt know we had started T3T

post Azureee :o

Just asking, isn't there an entrance test for UA like in the manga? Would some students recognize each other/faculty recognizing students from that? Since UA 1-A class is kind of a prestige.

I think we're already past the entrance exam. I added a small tidbit about Takeshi's entrance exam in his bio and didn't get asked to remove it so I assume everyone passed it.

I would assume so. Aside from getting in by recommendation.