My Hero Academia: Future. OOC and discussion.

SRdbgF_XNty5HkU72Akr84PEqSpZXASrbXtJTHTvPLiDLnhoeazyWRfJyDLvV8XJsGFAnWjWVRbOFo7fZtcJObkJD5wVB_KsWZYt1f39qs94XvzPBA2Gmpzb_3WdnYCOlQXJ7d7R

Name: Kobura Kan
Hero Name: Bloody Hero: Crimson Cobra
Personality:​

One of his prominent traits is his tendency to be a slacker in just about anything he does. It doesn't take a genius to realize he puts little to no effort in anything he does, doing just enough to be able to stay in the UA. He possesses a general apathetic attitude towards everything around him. Yet strangely enough, he remembers small details such as birthdays and birth signs of his classmates.

The boy is flippant, vulgar, violent, and can be incredibly immature. He's good at his job, but he has no respect for authority and doesn't take things seriously. However, as the threats he faces become more severe, he does rise to the occasion when he sees fit. Even so, he maintains an overall laid-back demeanor during tense situations and is never without a witty taunt or comeback. Although seemingly shown at times to be uncaring or callous, he can sometimes be counted on to do the right thing but often has his own agenda for doing so.

While no slouch in combat, he prefers to use his expertise in tinkering new tools to outmaneuver and outplay his opponent. He revels in the challenge of inventing new gadgets for himself and his allies. Because of this, he deeply admires the works of Melissa Shield and Natsume.

Background:
Despite him being directly related to a school teacher, Sekijiro Kan, he has always been a troubled kid who frequently got himself into trouble. Heroics never really interested him on a personal level but he deemed it as the most cost-effective and interesting way of making a living which allowed him to continue the pursuit of his true goal…

Last year, something strange happened. Despite his past behavior and overall lazy attitude, he was willing to put much more effort than usual into his final exams, earning him the spot at his current year's big three. As of this moment, he'd made a complete 180 on his overall performance. Although his demeanor still left a lot to be desired, his efforts to change for the better had not gone unnoticed.

Quirk: Ichor

Blood Manipulation

Kobura's main ability is tied to the ways he can manipulate his own blood which has special properties. Kobura is able to alter the state of matter of his blood, changing from liquid, solid, gas and plasma. Like his father, he is able to produce copious amounts of blood which he can force to exit his body through his skin pores or wounds.

Volatile Plasma
In its plasma state, his blood is volatile and difficult to control. He usually uses them as explosive projectiles for ranged attacks. Besides that, when inside his body, the plasma also acts as a type of powerful organic fuel that enhances his physical strength and speed. Unfortunately, this power can result in self-injury when excessively used. However, most recently he had procured a power suit that could use that plasma as a power source, effectively turning him into a living battery.

Sub abilties​

• Blood constructs​
    Kobura can turn his blood into tools, objects, weapons and other items, creating organic-looking constructs.

• Ichor Venom​
    A trait shared with his mother, in liquid form, their blood is venomous when injected into another person's body, capable of paralyzing them after a few minutes of exposure and perhaps even killing them if an excessive amount is used. Because of this, he often takes powerful drugs to weaken the venomous effects of his blood. Unfortunately, this also causes him to be less effective in combat.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you maybe have waited for the GM to approve your CS before posting IC?

Reactions: Ariel
Reanimator Spuds and LuluBunny

Both characters are accepted! :]

I'd like to apologize to everyone who's been hyped, to be frank life has been kicking my ass XD

is okay solar :3 gl with life lol

@Solar Soarfell

Given you can't see the discord atm here is where everyone has currently taken a seat if you were wanting one, or anyone else not active in the discord.

1617992222421.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariel
All of that assuming you didn't have assigned seats for us lololol

I didn't XD

I would like seat 11 though!

hehehe sweet :3 and wow solar u made a char! :o

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Tiguidi
Hashi has made a terrible mistake xD

• Sweet
Reactions: Thaleko
Anybody else notice Hashi's origins btw? XD

Yep that is everyone unless the "teacher" wants to change seats around. And I don't think I have.

Last edited:
Teachers are just busy dealing with some outside interference and will be around shortly

hashis origins?

Hashi Karminari

ooo yea! i noticed!! :D

Made the oni a couple inches taller, nothing major, also am changing Mari's seat so Opal isn't all alone, scarf boyo is behind her now. 1618242055968.png

Reactions: Thaleko