1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
Hi! So though I have a list of roleplay ideas, I am currently craving the one below; it includes kidnapping, teacherxstudent relationship, plot as well as mature scenes, and possible dark themes. For now, because school causes me to take sudden hiatuses, I am only looking to only do this roleplay so that I can keep up with it even when I am busy. If you'd like, or if it is more convenient, I am open to roleplaying through Kik!

Anyway, thank you for reading!

~~

Emily (MC) was a bright and friendly student with dark brown hair and big hazel eyes that caught the eye of her professor (YC). She was always active in class and on top of her work. However, when the course suddenly got harder to follow, he noticed that she began struggling to keep her grade up. It wasn't long before she approached him with the idea of tutoring. So, for weeks, the two would spend after school hours together, going over homework, making up tests, the whole bit. They even formed a subtle friendship while still keeping their student/teacher relationship professional -or at least, she did. Her professor, on the other hand, became attracted to her. Really, obsessed. He found himself thinking about her during his lunch break, or even caught himself smiling at her cute habit of slightly tugging her ear when she was nervous. He was tired of only seeing her for hours a day; he wanted to know more about her. He wanted... more of her -much more. So he decided that's what he would get, and he would by any means necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.