My daughter wants to join the site.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to start a rebellion!

Wives of the world unite! Cut off all the husbands!!!!

Shit....I'm excluded from the rebellion because I can't actually cut off my husband. X_x​

Reactions: Lysander
One more month and i can join in my rebellion! I can still lead it though.

Shit....I'm excluded from the rebellion because I can't actually cut off my husband. X_x
One more month and i can join in my rebellion! I can still lead it though.
And then this from the "role model" thread:
She killed her serial killer husband without getting caught or letting her kids find out what he was.

Yes, I am twisted....

One more month. I feel like I should warn the guy.

Reactions: Lysander
Already did
Damn it Raz! Stop ruining my evil plans!!!!

-Runs off to go convince her hubby that she won't lace his coffee with rat poison.-

More like a running joke. When i was pregnantbwith my daughter I had morning sickness like a bitch. I used to tell him I was going to feed him rat poison so he'd feel as shitty as I did. We've been joking about it ever since. He knows I'm kidding, or he'd already be dead.

Or your murder is even slower than murder by spoon.

*Is unwatching threads and stumbles into this*

So has she ended up joining or not?
Not asking for a name or anything (That would be bad to give out anyways).
I'm just curious as to the end result.

I think that if she's 13 years old, and you can't talk to her and tell her that you are concerned about the perverts and that you want to see what she does in her pages, then the one that's being childish is you.

If you raised to be a good girl, she'd be, and you don't need to worry. If not, you're not going to make any difference now.

You shoud talk franckly with her about anything, you're her mother, for god's sake! You have to be able to talk with her about anything because you two must stick together. The best thing you can do is tell her that you're here, thet the site's about fiction and teach her how to protect herself against the perverts.
Also you should respect her decisions on whatever she does (for example, if she wants to make a Partner request for a Liberteen RP, you shoudn't horrorise yourself or say anything to her. You know the other people are kids too and that anything she does, she's experiencing something new) and stop stalking her. If you have a good communication, you won't need it.

Is better to build trust in you so she alone tells you anything than stalking her. You can't see everything she does, but you can earn the trust so she tells you everything she does.

Ok, i'm late XD

Status
Not open for further replies.